Author Topic: Did You Ever Went To A Rave?  (Read 487 times)

penenstamp

Re: Did You Ever Went To A Rave?
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »
A rave is a place where thousands of people come to escape for one night.. they come to escape the pressure that society places on us to be successful, make money to keep the economy going, bills, stress of work and family, etc. Its either at a place that has all the licenses so its completely legal (these are most massives and festivals) and then there are underground raves that are usually in beaches, deserts, and warehouses. Ravers come from all over the U.S. They listen to trance and techno music, most of them are on sometime of drug (99.9% are on X) they dance the night away, give each other massages, give each other light shows, relax, go by the barter system and exchange whatever they have for each other (drugs, water, light shows, ciggs, etc) and they make a night of magic.. They go by the P*L*U*R mindstate which means Peace Love Unity Respect (as ive mentioned 80 times lol) or Please Let Us Rave, People Love Unity Respect. They are all very nice, never fight or argue, no hostility just PURE fun and unity with pure positive energy all around u...its beautiful.. :)

that sounds like a hippy party for teenagers who like to feel like grown ups

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »
its all ages.. ^^ they're mostly 16-25 yr olds.. some are older and some are younger..

penenstamp

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2008, 11:53:39 AM »
oh ok

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »
No my dear, too lazy to DJ...

I'm a Hip-Hop artist/producer.... The Rave I went to was a mixed rave.... they had 4 dance floors, one of which was dedicated to Hip-Hop.....

BTW, have a blessed New Year! Don't do anything I wouldn't do or half the stuff I would!
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 11:55:17 AM »
^^ Thank you, have a good new year and happy holidays.. im probably going to do things u never even dreamed about though.. LOL :banana_trippin: :banana: :banana_rock: :love: :rock: 8) :D

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »
^^ Thank you, have a good new year and happy holidays.. im probably going to do things u never even dreamed about though.. LOL :banana_trippin: :banana: :banana_rock: :love: :rock: 8) :D

I wouldn't doubt it!
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 11:58:08 AM »

taking Elior's schwung in your mouth?

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 12:00:28 PM »
 :whistle:

penenstamp

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 12:02:09 PM »

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »
 :nawty:

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »
A rave is a place where thousands of people come to escape for one night.. they come to escape the pressure that society places on us to be successful, make money to keep the economy going, bills, stress of work and family, etc. Its either at a place that has all the licenses so its completely legal (these are most massives and festivals) and then there are underground raves that are usually in beaches, deserts, and warehouses. Ravers come from all over the U.S. They listen to trance and techno music, most of them are on sometime of drug (99.9% are on X) they dance the night away, give each other massages, give each other light shows, relax, go by the barter system and exchange whatever they have for each other (drugs, water, light shows, ciggs, etc) and they make a night of magic.. They go by the P*L*U*R mindstate which means Peace Love Unity Respect (as ive mentioned 80 times lol) or Please Let Us Rave, People Love Unity Respect. They are all very nice, never fight or argue, no hostility just PURE fun and unity with pure positive energy all around u...its beautiful.. :)
So basically: you're all weak individuals.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »
Yes, thats it.. were all weak..  ::) NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »
Well, think about it. It's really just like an AA meeting with a little ecstasy and gay anal sex sprinkled in.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2008, 02:13:59 PM »
I went to a rave once in some abandoned warehouse in S.F. probably like 10 years ago.  Shit was ok until some son of a bitch wearing an alice in wonderland costume sprayed the crowd with syrup and started opening up hella feather pillows with fans behind them to feather the crowd...Needless to say it was exit stage left at that point.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »
Drugs and the worst music on earth? I'd rather kill myself.

kemizt