Author Topic: Did You Ever Went To A Rave?  (Read 489 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Did You Ever Went To A Rave?
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »
....that's if you like to fuck a girl with more VD on her cervix than the population of Manhattan.

it's called a condom, son.
Ain't gonna stop the scabies (no doggy). I ain't goin' out like that.

in that case, don't fuck ANY bitch...you never know whatsup, homie.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2008, 11:30:43 PM »
Oh, I know what's up. I don't fuck every bitch I see or had the opportunity to bone. That's why my dick hasn't turned green and fallen off by now.

It's called being selective, brah. I'll put you on game some day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rick McCrank

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2008, 12:33:21 AM »
^  Sik knows what's up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2008, 01:45:43 AM »
Oh, I know what's up. I don't fuck every bitch I see or had the opportunity to bone. That's why my dick hasn't turned green and fallen off by now.

It's called being selective, brah. I'll put you on game some day.

and it's impossible to be selective at a club or rave because?

if you go to church to get yours, trying your hardest to score some clean virgin pussy, that's on you...for all you really know, them freaky ass church girls can be carrying more diseases than rave bitches. point is, condoms are here for a reason...despite how much trust you have in your lil heart, it don't matter what a female tells you...you can be selective all you want, you never know who's clean and who isn't. stay strapped...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »
Church bitches are the dirtiest most mentally fucked up bitches on earf. I don't waste my time wit them. And believe me, I always stay strapped. Never fucked without a condom because I've never met a bitch that I can trust. All I'm sayin is, those rave girls are a little dirty too. They don't get fucked up beyond reason. Condoms don't stop everything either, thats a fact.
^  Sik knows what's up
Damn straight, homie, damn straight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2008, 10:48:42 AM »
In all my years at going to raves (and there will be more to come) I have never seen so much as an argument.. but o-well.. whateverrrrr... :)

...based on last time we went, you also "see" yourself as slick and smooth when you're stumblin and mumblin.

"realized, nigga took one step an started stumblin
An I was tryin to call my nigga but he couldn't hear me,
so I guess I'm mumblin"

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:51:14 AM by Floydness »