Author Topic: (Audio) Crooked I "Go Hard" (2009 Announcements)  (Read 2248 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (Audio) Crooked I "Go Hard" (2009 Announcements)
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »
I just wish he would drop an official album, fuck for the fans, but for himself. 10 year rap career and nothing to show for it seems like a waste of time to me if I were in his position.  BOSS for free is cool though.

So when Crooked I has released how many ever albums worth of songs on the internet..  Just because they weren't given to us on a shiny CD from the stores, it doesn't count?  Music is music no matter how it's released, and Crook should be proud of the work he's done and put out for us.

Don't rationalize it. He does have some amazing original work, but the majority of what he puts out is mixtapes and freestyles. There are rappers out there who have no chance of doing anything mainstream, yet they still drop albums.

Maaat

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2008, 02:01:49 PM »
somebody knows how many downloads got that obama II ep?

Mr. VIP

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2008, 02:52:24 PM »

crooked knows but he doesnt wanna say so that tells you it wasnt that many.

8)

spade_krew

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2008, 04:43:58 PM »

8)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your either an ex-fan that got dissappointed at one point or just a hater i havent figured it out yet , cus im a crooked fan and i click on the threads about am, and every single thread ur on there with a negative comment about him not one thread about him the ur not on hating

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »
Yeah well haters are just obsessed with the people they hate as the ones they love

Mr. VIP

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2008, 05:25:32 PM »

8)

your either an ex-fan that got dissappointed at one point or just a hater i havent figured it out yet , cus im a crooked fan and i click on the threads about am, and every single thread ur on there with a negative comment about him not one thread about him the ur not on hating

lol your first post and its about me thanks groupie stay on the jock.

8)

MarshColin

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »
If he's dropping BOSS for free or for sale as a digital download, I think either way he owes it to us fans to give us his Death Row material in one way or another. The whole reason he never leaked that stuff is because BOSS was his main focus. I don't think it's a great move to put any of his shit out for free like that. I'll buy BOSS, Say Hi To The Bad Guy, and Untouchable if they were on ITunes and I know I'm far from the only one that would. It's almost 2009, I don't see a point in him sitting on his near decade old Death Row material and half decade old BOSS shit. I don't expect the shit for free either, but just put the shit out there in some form or another please!!!!!

spade_krew

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »

8)

lol your first post and its about me thanks groupie stay on the jock.

8)

and yet no mention about ur crooked post............

Jimmy H.

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:54 PM »
If he's dropping BOSS for free or for sale as a digital download, I think either way he owes it to us fans to give us his Death Row material in one way or another. The whole reason he never leaked that stuff is because BOSS was his main focus. I don't think it's a great move to put any of his shit out for free like that. I'll buy BOSS, Say Hi To The Bad Guy, and Untouchable if they were on ITunes and I know I'm far from the only one that would. It's almost 2009, I don't see a point in him sitting on his near decade old Death Row material and half decade old BOSS shit. I don't expect the shit for free either, but just put the shit out there in some form or another please!!!!!

But I don't think he owns his Death Row material so he really doesn't have a say.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »
Koch funds alot of bullshit, he should just drop B.O.S.S. on Koch, make everyone happy and prove to the major labels he can move units!

MarshColin

« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »

But I don't think he owns his Death Row material so he really doesn't have a say.

Well he can always leak it then. When people complain to him about him not dropping BOSS yet his response is always something about how he did mixtape weekly and has given away all this music for free so we shouldnt complain blah blah blah. Well if you are going to use that as an excuse you might as well leak the shit we want to hear at least. Not saying the mixtapes weren't great but he knows we all wanna hear his Death Row shit. It's not like he's not aware of that.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2008, 05:41:04 PM »
3 pages of broken promises and hopes and dreams lol.

8)

Maybe you should wait and see if Nipsey ever drops, before you start talking stuff like that. You'll jinx Nipsey's release

Edit: The one line he drops about autotune, he says he likes that "Yay" shit. Is he talking about some dudes using autotune in the Yay area or "yay" as in Kanye?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 05:51:23 PM by MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »

8)

Maybe you should wait and see if Nipsey ever drops, before you start talking stuff like that. You'll jinx Nipsey's release

Edit: The one line he drops about autotune, he says he likes that "Yay" shit. Is he talking about some dudes using autotune in the Yay area or "yay" as in Kanye?

lol wtf?  He's obviously talking about Kanye using Autotune..

Mr. VIP

« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2008, 12:13:30 AM »

8)

your an idiot crooked been in the game for a decade and his buzz is dieing nipsey been in the game a few months and his buzz is growing...

8)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2008, 04:02:25 AM »

8)

lol wtf?  He's obviously talking about Kanye using Autotune..

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up!