Author Topic: Premo fans come inside  (Read 581 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Premo fans come inside
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 02:34:43 AM »
That beat is huge to me also  8)

MediumL

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 05:20:32 AM »
heard a lot better premo productions tbh. Beats kinda dull imo and doesnt have the atmospheric feel it was suppose to have imo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 05:32:43 AM »
premo keepin it fresh, good shit 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 06:01:55 AM »
i dont like it. i feel like if it didnt have premes name on it alot of others wouldnt either

u can tell its a preme beat without even reading the credits tho. I can always tell if a beat is done by premo, dj quik, j dilla, dre, 9th wonder, cuz they all ahve their own style.

But all of them switched up their style EXCEPT Premo.  I don't wanna sound like 1 of those bitch niggas in the rap songs we worship but this niggas 15 minutes is way past 19.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/53134668acf1939e/
homie im from memphis been down with 3-6 from day one..ran all threw black haven,and seen them niggaz run threw hillcrest high school hall ways...but to shit on prem.is crazy...on everything go listen to christiana aguleria(whatever)album cuzz.primo can switch it up.classic beats.

bitch u from birmingham, norway- hoe aint neva been 2 memphis lol.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:07:53 AM by BiggBoogaBiff »

Paul

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 06:46:55 AM »
I think its a banger, the loop is real nice
funkyfreshintheflesh

everlast1986

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »
One of the rare few Premo beats i don't like. Like someone else said that loop is annoying.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 10:58:45 AM »
i dont like it. i feel like if it didnt have premes name on it alot of others wouldnt either

u can tell its a preme beat without even reading the credits tho. I can always tell if a beat is done by premo, dj quik, j dilla, dre, 9th wonder, cuz they all ahve their own style.

But all of them switched up their style EXCEPT Premo.  I don't wanna sound like 1 of those bitch niggas in the rap songs we worship but this niggas 15 minutes is way past 19.

i dont agree with you. To say that premo is past his prime is straight nonsense man. Yes its easier to tell a premo beat from anyone else but thats partly because hes the only muthafucka that scratches in his records anymore!

EVERYBODY Scratches dam near, stop gettin' hung up on D4L and Dem Franchize Boyz (who've also scratched on records).  Stop lookin' 4 reactions u bitches, post some hot shit by Preme that would change my mind.  I KNOW I've changed a few folx thoughts with all these random 3-6 youtube linkz.   

here's unuther

thats funny because you must of listened to D4L and Dem Franchise Boyz to realize that they scratch on their records.

the POINT of the thread is whether you like the premo beat or not. Simple as that. If you want to hear good premo beats then expand your fuckin music collection and stop listening to down south shit. Theres more music out there then 3-6 mafia. If you want to appreciate premo, then check out his older shit like Gangstarr. Start there then make your way up

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
i really dont like it..... i always thaught this man is better i nevery single way when it comes to beats

nah primo's better still
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 03:08:05 PM »
i thought that was a cool beat :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »

i dont agree with you. To say that premo is past his prime is straight nonsense man. Yes its easier to tell a premo beat from anyone else but thats partly because hes the only muthafucka that scratches in his records anymore!

EVERYBODY Scratches dam near, stop gettin' hung up on D4L and Dem Franchize Boyz (who've also scratched on records).  Stop lookin' 4 reactions u bitches, post some hot shit by Preme that would change my mind.  I KNOW I've changed a few folx thoughts with all these random 3-6 youtube linkz.   

here's unuther

thats funny because you must of listened to D4L and Dem Franchise Boyz to realize that they scratch on their records.

the POINT of the thread is whether you like the premo beat or not. Simple as that. If you want to hear good premo beats then expand your fuckin music collection and stop listening to down south shit. Theres more music out there then 3-6 mafia. If you want to appreciate premo, then check out his older shit like Gangstarr. Start there then make your way up

that shit is too outdated 4 me 2 start plus its nothing groundbreaking im sure.  i like premo, just cant overrate him like some of these so called hip hop fans

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2008, 06:32:14 PM »
shit is hot. feelin the track and the beat. anyone got a mp3?

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2008, 04:22:18 AM »

Invincible

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

If you still need it:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/538733808b9a3795/

Hey Ma

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »

If you still need it:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/538733808b9a3795/

thanks dogg. in return, tits.