Author Topic: "Stan Part 2" says Swizz Beatz (RUMORS?)  (Read 359 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Stan Part 2" says Swizz Beatz (RUMORS?)
« on: December 23, 2008, 07:03:08 PM »
"Stan Part 2" says Swizz Beatz (RUMORS?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swizz Beatz Clears Up Stan Part 2 Rumors
http://www.rapbasement.com/

Swizz Beatz now says he never said he recorded a "Stan Part 2" as MTV previously reported [more here]. Eminem recently came forward to talk about his upcoming album "Relapse." In the interview he stated that he had never recorded with Swizz Beatz and there was no "Stan 2." [more here].

Swizz says he never said there was such a song to begine with. “That’s not the title of the song — that’s what I said the song felt like. We didn’t sit down and agree that this was the title… I’m not in the studio [with him]… Everything that we’re doing is over Pro-Tools," Swizz told Thats Hip Hop.

Matty

Re: "Stan Part 2" says Swizz Beatz (RUMORS?)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »
swizz is an idiot :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 08:16:51 PM »

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 11:59:42 PM »
didn't em also say he hasn't even worked with swizz beatz at all? where is all this happening? in swizz's head?

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 12:20:30 AM »
This is just so odd.I mean its not like swizz has a history of making shit up.He constantly has work producing for big artists so its not like he needs the press.My only guess is that em wanted to keep his album hush hush and swizz ran his mouth so em is punishing by making swizz look like a liar and now we won't ever hear the music they did together.Eminem has learned a lot from dre ha ha

Matty

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »
yeah but if your eminem and have pretty much unlimited access to dre's music why would you even contemplate working with swizz beatz. the dude is so hit and miss (normally miss) that its obvious he's not got a grip on producing music. its like riding the bus with a bentley in the garage.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 12:28:53 AM »
This is true but swizz has produced some great songs over the years and I'm sure em would pick out a good beat from him.personally I think it would an interesting match I could see em really dumbing out over a frentic beat from swizzy.in all honesty though I hop em works with Jeff and mark bass those dudes productions are always out there and suit em.

Matty

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 12:56:45 AM »
he has but more recently swizz = :loopaper:

the bad track/good track ratio makes me believe there is more luck involved when he does something that sounds good.