Author Topic: IVE BEEN SMOKING WEED FOR A VERY LONG TIME..  (Read 1938 times)

Floydness

Re: IVE BEEN SMOKING WEED FOR A VERY LONG TIME..
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »
fuck weed. might aswell burn your money guys... ???

Grumpy bear?!?
Sounds to me like you really need to smoke some weed......

C'Mon, Don't be a Pasta Playa Hata!

You are so right. lol. I am in the process of quitting weed and its hard as fuck for no reason. Everyone i associate with smokes it and its hard as fuck to just say no (lol). And yeah i know weed effects everyone differently, and i see why you are a good weed smoker flloyd, cause you are usually hypher. I am (sober) a VERY VERY layed back person, so when i smoke a lot i just become lazy as fuck and unproductive as shit. When i was little i had to see this psych (ehhh) and she told me she would think my drug of choice would be coke, because im so layed back. Needless to say i am really trying to quit smoking the reefer and start being a more productive person. And i blame every angry post i make on weed  :scarface:

did anyone else notice this?? LOL did she really tell u that?

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 12:28:40 PM »
fuck weed. might aswell burn your money guys... ???

Grumpy bear?!?
Sounds to me like you really need to smoke some weed......

C'Mon, Don't be a Pasta Playa Hata!

You are so right. lol. I am in the process of quitting weed and its hard as fuck for no reason. Everyone i associate with smokes it and its hard as fuck to just say no (lol). And yeah i know weed effects everyone differently, and i see why you are a good weed smoker flloyd, cause you are usually hypher. I am (sober) a VERY VERY layed back person, so when i smoke a lot i just become lazy as fuck and unproductive as shit. When i was little i had to see this psych (ehhh) and she told me she would think my drug of choice would be coke, because im so layed back. Needless to say i am really trying to quit smoking the reefer and start being a more productive person. And i blame every angry post i make on weed  :scarface:

And, how did that make you feel?
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 02:06:35 PM »
I'm high as fuck  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

herpes

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »
I find your post very depressing

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »

ROFLMFAO aahahahhaahhahahah omg classic, this thread is being added to the classics immediately.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 04:59:03 PM »
i smoked for a long time, i hardly do it anymore, its gotten so boring, but the music aspect is the the only reason i still love it

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 05:35:19 PM »
Truth be told at times i am a very depressing person lol. But thats only when i start talking about me, which i NEVER do. It is MUCH MUCH easier for me to type shit about me than for me to open up to random ass people and say stuff. And yes a psych did tell me that she thought my drug of choice would be coke or an upper opposed to a downer like weed that makes you relaxed. Weird thing is i was like 15 when she told me that shit, she was cool though but the whole talking to people about your problems thing just isnt me. I only saw that bitch once lol  :-*

Oh and im bout to eat some christmas eve dinner with my fam then smoke 2 fat ass blunts LOL. think i can quit after that?  8)

And @ flloyd yes i hate weed, almost everytime i smoke and then come down off it im like "hey that sucked dick i didnt do shit, ill never do that again!" But - ive been smoking everyday for 5 years so its like a part of me... i dont know how i would deal with shit if i didnt have weed? prolly murder people  :scarface:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »
LOL@ DOGGY actually adding this to "modern classics" LOL. But O.K. i can see how my pathetic life is entertaining to others.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »
club card baby.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 03:15:44 AM »
fuck a club card

weed lookin all good but aint shyt lol

get it off real weed heads  8) 8) 8) 200 for a ounce that the clubs overcharge you for  ;D ;D

<---norcal

*hits trainwreck*

*hits northern lights*

*hits sour D*

*hits grandaddy purp*

*hits AK47*

*hits white russian*

*hits skunk*

*gets bored*

*dips a cig in some sherm*
 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 05:33:20 PM »
I wouldnt say im productive when I smoke weed.. over all im a pretty productive person.. I work 60 hours a week, I go to the gym, go to school, pay my way through everything.. every single dream and goal I have I make it come alive in one way or another, sometimes it takes less time and sometimes it takes more time. Im usually a very hyper girl with a lot of energy and my mind thinks about billions of things everyday.. the wheels in my head turn at about a billion revolutions per second lol.. When I smoke weed, its my time to relax, chill, and take the edge off work and all the other things that I do. I enjoy it and I enjoy being high.. The only thing I dont like is the munchie factor.. I spend about 45 bux a week on it but I figure that life is too short for me to work hard everyday (I get up at 6:30 every morning and I come home at night) and not enjoy the fruits of my labor. These are the fruits of my labor, smoking, raving, being able to afford things I like, saving money for a house, etc. Like I said.. to each his own.. and btw, I think u have a misconceptin about people that smoke lol.. 8) :D ;)

you're fucking 22 and still live with your parents...I think that about says enough...I think you have a misconception of a "productive person"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »
i can see how my pathetic life is entertaining to others.

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »
I wouldnt say im productive when I smoke weed.. over all im a pretty productive person.. I work 60 hours a week, I go to the gym, go to school, pay my way through everything.. every single dream and goal I have I make it come alive in one way or another, sometimes it takes less time and sometimes it takes more time. Im usually a very hyper girl with a lot of energy and my mind thinks about billions of things everyday.. the wheels in my head turn at about a billion revolutions per second lol.. When I smoke weed, its my time to relax, chill, and take the edge off work and all the other things that I do. I enjoy it and I enjoy being high.. The only thing I dont like is the munchie factor.. I spend about 45 bux a week on it but I figure that life is too short for me to work hard everyday (I get up at 6:30 every morning and I come home at night) and not enjoy the fruits of my labor. These are the fruits of my labor, smoking, raving, being able to afford things I like, saving money for a house, etc. Like I said.. to each his own.. and btw, I think u have a misconceptin about people that smoke lol.. 8) :D ;)

you're fucking 22 and still live with your parents...I think that about says enough...I think you have a misconception of a "productive person"

lol, what a jackass...middleeastern families don't view it like that. females aint even supposed to be movin out until theyre married in our culture...get a life and stop telling others how to live like some bitter ass punk. and for the record, she moved out last week...not that it makes her any better of a person, but yea, your judgemental ass views are off in more ways than one, buddy.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 06:32:42 PM »

lol...ur a moron...

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2008, 06:42:41 PM »

Get out of my thread negative nancy..  ::)