Author Topic: IVE BEEN SMOKING WEED FOR A VERY LONG TIME..  (Read 1934 times)

Doggystylin

Re: IVE BEEN SMOKING WEED FOR A VERY LONG TIME..
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 07:03:31 PM »
it gets better lmao

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »
lmao@ stoney baloney...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2008, 05:46:05 AM »
i smokes on the daily danm near and i'm still focused on my tasks at hand & the bitches love me still so i won't ever stop.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2008, 11:43:47 AM »
i smokes on the daily danm near and i'm still focused on my tasks at hand & the bitches love me still so i won't ever stop.

money 8)

Matty

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 06:19:40 AM »
i smokes i'm productive when i smoke too. i can get jiggie, do work whatever. i cruised through uni while high 90% of the time aced my degree with very little work while most people were busting their balls to understand shit, do any sort of thorough research and come out with good essays. the mindstate when 'high' is extremely benificial to a number of activities imo. always a good idea to proof-read work several times sober if you do any writing while on it - missing words occurs a lot ;d
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:30:20 AM by Matty »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 10:33:33 AM »
^a guy who gets his life lessons from movies about weed  ::)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2008, 12:06:04 PM »
this isnt very classic yet

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 03:04:08 AM »
fuck weed. might aswell burn your money guys... ???

Grumpy bear?!?
Sounds to me like you really need to smoke some weed......

C'Mon, Don't be a Pasta Playa Hata!

You are so right. lol. I am in the process of quitting weed and its hard as fuck for no reason. Everyone i associate with smokes it and its hard as fuck to just say no (lol). And yeah i know weed effects everyone differently, and i see why you are a good weed smoker flloyd, cause you are usually hypher. I am (sober) a VERY VERY layed back person, so when i smoke a lot i just become lazy as fuck and unproductive as shit. When i was little i had to see this psych (ehhh) and she told me she would think my drug of choice would be coke, because im so layed back. Needless to say i am really trying to quit smoking the reefer and start being a more productive person. And i blame every angry post i make on weed  :scarface:

lol you foos dont even got kush over there. lol u smokin bunk chron and gettin fucked up? what a lil weakling

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 08:44:18 AM »
fuck weed. might aswell burn your money guys... ???

Grumpy bear?!?
Sounds to me like you really need to smoke some weed......

C'Mon, Don't be a Pasta Playa Hata!

You are so right. lol. I am in the process of quitting weed and its hard as fuck for no reason. Everyone i associate with smokes it and its hard as fuck to just say no (lol). And yeah i know weed effects everyone differently, and i see why you are a good weed smoker flloyd, cause you are usually hypher. I am (sober) a VERY VERY layed back person, so when i smoke a lot i just become lazy as fuck and unproductive as shit. When i was little i had to see this psych (ehhh) and she told me she would think my drug of choice would be coke, because im so layed back. Needless to say i am really trying to quit smoking the reefer and start being a more productive person. And i blame every angry post i make on weed  :scarface:

lol you foos dont even got kush over there. lol u smokin bunk chron and gettin fucked up? what a lil weakling

LOL

M. Jordan Shits on KB/LBJ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »
lol to each his own.. I personally dont like chronic anymore unless its really amazing chronic that seems like kush LOL..

Vouch this natalie =)

Chron-don is like smoking a cig and honestly alot of kush is becomming the same to me.....sad.......need to take a break lol.
and I currently am!

havent smoked since friday night and its tuesday.Another 12 days to go b4 i can spark a blunt/bowl lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »
How the fuck is this thread considered a modern classic?this is just another lame thread by floydness.we need a new mod for this forum.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 11:18:45 PM »
obviously cigs are more retarded than weed because they dont even do anything. but just think how much $$ you spend in a week on bud and what does it do? are you REALLY productive each time you get high, or do you just sit around and do retarded shit like 99% of the people that smoke weed

Cigs help relieve the stress and help you relax.  And cigs help u mellow your highness when you're coming down and you definatly need them when you're drinking.  Cigs are wonderful, they're just bad 4 you and are too fuckin' expensive.  I was always more of a  blacknmild smoker but i just quit ALL tobacco and weed since I'm trying to get n2 JobCorp.  Shit is looking a lil' grimm for JC but i'm movn 2 FL outta MD so maybe they'll give me a hand.  Aint no hope ova here tho.  But I'm with you tho... Weed is a wonderful thing.

<--- THE GREATEST WEED SONG AND DEFINITLY THE GREATEST WEED VIDEO EVER... you can use my account  sn: greenroomplaya pw: lester.  This video right here will connect you will your inner pot head

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2009, 12:43:56 AM »
ball sacks and stretched out labias!!! this thread is way too long

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Dave Smith

• Lil Geezy
  • He's Big, He's Bad, He's Dave Smith.
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2009, 06:08:00 AM »
don't smoke weed. smoke opium.

it hasn't had a bad affect on me (<----see pic)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2009, 05:19:41 PM »
i can see how my pathetic life is entertaining to others.

LMAO

Yeah i bet you really related to that  ::)

and lol @ looney, all that weed making you pretty strong huh? HAHA