Author Topic: Michael Holmes Blog: X-Mas Wishes  (Read 117 times)

Lunatic

Michael Holmes Blog: X-Mas Wishes
« on: December 25, 2008, 08:07:46 AM »
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1200/77/

Another dope blog on Raptalk.Net from Michael Holmes...

2008 is almost done and I thought it would be proper to write one last piece. I wanna take some time to shout out a few artists with a “wish well” list for bigger and better things in 2009. So let’s get this jam going!!!

First and foremost

Styles: I wish for you to continue putting together great interviews and building up this site into a powerhouse.

Lunatic: I wish for you to continue grinding and working hard and much success with your “Unity” album (droppin’ on Raptalk.Net for free download on Jan. 11 2009).

Dr Dre: I wish for you to put tragedy behind and put out the best Hip-Hop record ever.

Snoop Dogg: I wish for you to keep entertaining us and being the funniest dude in Hip-Hop

Dj Quik: I wish for you to keep being the most talented producer in all of Hip-Hop

The Game: I wish for you not to retire like you said after your 3rd record, the west needs you.

Eminem: I wish for you to have a successful comeback.

50 Cent: I wish for you to drop a dope record and get that hunger that made you the best rapper of this decade.

Lil Wayne: I wish for you to win a Grammy or two or three and keep working hard getting in on ever song every cd possible lol.

Kanye West: I wish for you to … keep dressing nice?

T.I: I wish for you to stay up! Good luck on the reality show.

Ice Cube: I wish for continued success in movies and bring us another Friday!!!

Saigon & Papoose: I wish for the both of you to drop a record on a major label in 2009 you dudes are too talented, IT’S BEEN TOO LONG!!!

G Malone: I wish for you to keep grinding on the underground and bring us dope, dope music

Busta Rhymes: No more Arab money lol drop that record were all looking forward to it.

Dmx: Damn man I wish for you to get it together

Katt Williams: I wish for you to get well.

Chris Rock : I wish for you to keep being the funniest stand up comedian on the planet!!

With that said I’m going to wish all the Raptalk.Net followers and hip hop heads and Merry X-Mas and happy holidays, keep checking into Taptalk.Net and be ready January 11th 2009 for the “Unity” compilation!!!

I’m out.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com