Author Topic: #10 Maxi vs Blade  (Read 327 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
#10 Maxi vs Blade
« on: January 25, 2002, 08:08:58 PM »
i got my verse... if u dont post in 48 hours i will post mine just b4 then... caus i had it when ppl dont blind post so in taht way u dont read my shit b4 u post and i wont read urs.. but its strictly  48 hours uve had days... to prepare..

10 line max
first to 3
no crew d/r hate votes

peace
~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: #10 Maxi vs Blade
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 02:09:57 PM »
THIS IS HOW ITS DONE

my muderious lyrics, kiling fagz when they hear it, and even after death you feat it, cuz i torture spirits, crippling minds before me/
i "flow" like the waves of the "dead sea", made by the "blood" of a thousand emcees, thats your destiny, thats what wuz ment to be/
no one gonna save ya, When Im done with Maxi the failya, my lyrics building wallz of a "cell" to trap ya, aint there aint no body who gonna bail ya/
you gonna be burried "down under" and it aint gunna be Australia/
stepping up to me is as ignorent as walkin with "flash light"s in a "lunar eclipse"/
my lyrics, written as powerful scripts, narrated like the preachers of the apocolipse/
you couldnt spit shit if  i made u lick my azz while i shit diarrhoea/
"cummign sick" cuz your sperm you "shoot" is infected wid gonorrhea/
thrusting ma iron fist in yo chest, breaking your ribcage with so much force, your heart reaches up to yo throat/
now lets watch this bitch "eat his heart out", as i clout, as i rip this foo suckas take notes, making him drink his own fluids, making his stomach bloat/  

...R.I.P'ped...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2002, 02:22:52 PM »
.:A Mysterious Battler who posses many powers sits over a fire brandishing a stamp in the fire, The Mysterious Battler rises with a red hot stamp, ingraved on the stamp are the letters, NSC:.
[/color]

[EnTeR mYsTeRiOuS BaTtLeR]
[/color]

My pro's are known to choke you like a ROPE-AND_SQUEEZE-HARDER than kids with widow moms pray when they HOPE-TO-SEE-FATHERS/
Blade u made top 10 and been MARKED-FOR-DEATH, but i heard ya 'daddy shocked the fuck outta' u like SPARKED-INCEST/
The way im ripping u to shreds its like a SHARK-INFEST, 'Street Thug'? id say tha '187 curb' fits ya better az ya SMART-AD-DRESS/
Beat me? you wouldnt have a 'shoe in' if ya 'stole rhymes' with a 'track record' CON-VERSE, get ya 'arse cracked and hexed' like a THONG-CURSE/
Ya try ta 'play with my sickness and got fucked eazy' like a BLONDE-NURSE, got Blade 'mixed up in styles' like hiz hero 'rupaul' with LONG-SKIRTS/
Ya 'broken lines' have readers more confuzed than listenin to BIN-LADEN-TALK, youre about as 'real' to me az SEEING-GOD-IN-CHALK/
Blade ya wack its more 'black and white' than 'micheal jackson' ROLLED-IN-INK, like walkin around with a 'goldfish in his pocket' his 'bitch talents' are like a HOE-THAT-STINKS/
Catch Blade sayin hes 'poppin stars' when in reality he BLOWS-N'-SYNC, ya 'stuck'? i see ya tried ta 'flow hard' but just 'aint workin' like a FROZEN-SINK/
Ya can 'snort anthrax' and be ILL but you aint 'sick' til ya SMOKE-ME, goin around 'stealin more lines' than mother fuckin COKE-THIEVES/
My styles got ya more 'CAPPED-OUT' in a loss than a pair of BROKE-KNEES might as well GO-DOWN-ON-ME, cause im so 'high up' ill make ya NOSE-BLEED/

[/color]

[eXiT mYsTeRiOuS BaTtLeR]
[/color]

.:The Mysterious Battler approaches his latest victim... and proclaims the win by forcing the hot stamp of NSC on his victims forehead... so that when he looks in the mirror he knows he is owned by CSN!.:
[/color]

Flowmatic

• 'G'
  • ''Blood of a slave heart of a king'' Nas
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2002, 04:49:36 PM »
that was a tight ass battle both was hard, both had tight ass punh lines both should what they got. both hit hard, very, very hard to chose to me both riped it "tight ass battle"

vote=tie

TimeLock

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2002, 06:06:55 PM »
Beat me? you wouldnt have a 'shoe in' if ya 'stole rhymes' with a 'track record' CON-VERSE, get ya 'arse cracked and hexed' like a THONG-CURSE/

Maxi u need to be careful with all that word play i had to read that bar above a few time to figure what u where trying to say...ove all both rhymes were nice but maxi took this one in my opinion... :-/

my vote= maxi

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2002, 01:00:32 AM »
it waz a tight and a close battle.. but i  vote for maxi becuz he had better multis

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2002, 01:00:53 PM »
maxi got this...he had the better punchlines and mutils

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2002, 02:34:08 PM »
um even with sikotik its 3-1
~1~

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2002, 04:10:59 PM »

Maxi u need to be careful with all that word play i had to read that bar above a few time to figure what u where trying to say...ove all both rhymes were nice but maxi took this one in my opinion... :-/

my vote= maxi

timelock kinda slow sumtimez lol j/k. but i feel wha u sayin wit tha word play. not on this battle so much tho. n maxi hit harder. tight shit by blade, but i gotta go wit maxi. stronger metaphors, stronger punches.

vote=maxi