Author Topic: #3 Maxi VS I-Bo  (Read 271 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
#3 Maxi VS I-Bo
« on: January 25, 2002, 08:21:51 PM »
i got my verse... if u dont post in 48 hours i will post mine just b4 then... caus i had it when ppl dont blind post so in taht way u dont read my shit b4 u post and i wont read urs.. but its strictly  48 hours uve had days... to prepare..

10 line max
first to 3
no crew d/r hate votes

peace
~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: #3 Maxi VS I-Bo
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2002, 11:51:20 AM »
"writing-battle-rhymez" in EXPRESS but still "your-rhymez-gettin-COMPRESSED"//
"makin-u-DEPRESSED", when your 5-day rhyme "aint-making-I-BO-IMPRESSED"//
stealin' the power "you-POSESSED" and makin' sure "your-rhymez-bein-WINE-PRESSED"//
u sent me a battle-REQUEST, so i SUGGEST you CONFESS before "writing-down-your-Death-ATTEST"//
Maxi acts "like-a-WHORE", cuz when im whoopin' his ass, he still "askin-for-MORE"//
like a wrestler, "u-wear-fancy-tights-to-SCORE", belivin' "it's-makin-you-HARDCORE"//
rhymin like a scratched vinyl, i guess your brain aint bigger than Homer Simpsons // ***
nigga claimin my rhyme-throne, fool,u betta separate facts from Sience-Fictions//
reloading....... 50% ......  100% ... 120%... donemy victory is written in stone, "Cum-Suckin-Nerds" cant "change-whats-predicted"//
like cigarets im actin slowly, but soon enough, "you'll-be-addicted"//
your KINGS-membership ran out, so u went back to "sick-niggaz-with-no-skillz"
like Ray-J, u actin ghetto, even though you "reppin-BERVILY-HILLZ"//
tryin to bring back the old era with Spawn, Hates and "Sir Plastic"//
lets cee how ENTHUSIASTIC yall bein' when your "SARCASTIC-rhymez" "is-blasted-DRASTIC"//
after every battle u LOSEZ, the only skill u improvin in is "bringin-good-EXUSEZ"//

CSN --- no disrespectin to Hates and Spawn and MAxi ...

*** check the picture below

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2002, 01:54:21 PM »
.:A Mysterious Battler who posses many powers sits over a fire brandishing a stamp in the fire, The Mysterious Battler rises with a red hot stamp, ingraved on the stamp are the letters, NSC:.
[/color]

[EnTeR mYsTeRiOuS BaTtLeR]
[/color]

I-Bo's TEXT-DONT-PROGRESS, ur only worser when UR-NEXT-BEAT-IS-LESS, ima take this battle psychiatrically caus u used STRESS-AS-A-REFERENCE/
CSN is to good ya BEST-COULDNT-MEASURE-US, ur a fucken girld dick fag, caus like ya crew tha only thing 'feminine' is ya SEXUAL-PREFERENCE/
Got the only I-Bo fan alive LOATHING-TO-WITNESS-THIS, shit son ur fucken weak, u got no skill u should got FLOWS-AS-A-CHRISTMAS-GIFT/
Im 'cold and calculated' like FROZEN-ARITHMATICS, continual jabs delivered to i-bos head caus THIS-FAG-TO-FORGOT-HIS-WITS/
Ya spitting 'shit'? I think u got diarrhea CONFUSED-WITH-CONSTIPATED, man listen to the only advice ur dad gave u, DONT-USE-YA-SCHLONG-FOR-GAY-SHIT/
HAHA shit, ud get beaten 'ballen' with IVERSON-KID, with even a 'smaller chance' of beating me againt than all the GUYS-IN-UR-SIG/
Ur just a LIGHT-FEATHER-IN-A-STORM, u placing bets u can compete on my level ya dead wrong, u can WRITE-BETTER?-YA-WRONG/
U complainen that u WRITE-BETTER-IN-A-THONG, i knew u was a fucken faggot man whenu had ya SIGHT-CENTERED-ON-THIS-SCHLONG/
Unfortunately everyone know this DUDES-GONNA-GET-RAPED, when the votes is done and im teh winner ask this FOO-HOW-MY-DICK-TASTES/
HAHAH ITS FUCKEN OVAAAAAAAAAAAA... and when its voting time, u gonna hear my name more times than CLUE'S-ON-A-MIXTAPE/ BLAOW
[/color]

[eXiT mYsTeRiOuS BaTtLeR]
[/color]

.:The Mysterious Battler approaches his latest victim... and proclaims the win by forcing the hot stamp of NSC on his victims forehead... so that when he looks in the mirror he knows he is owned by CSN!:.
[/color]

TimeLock

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2002, 04:27:33 PM »
tight spit i gues maxi... :-/
alot of ur shit did not make sense to me... :-/
even the shit that was not part of ur hyme the nsc thing at the top a bottom cuz if u do to when he looks in the mirror the reverse image will not be csn the c would be backward in the mirror... :-/
I-bo shit was easier to understand and was tight in my opinion.

my vote = i-bo

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2002, 05:17:33 PM »
timelock hollad at me caus he didn understand a few lines of mine.. it aint change shit he woulda still voted for i-bo.. but b4 u vote if u dun understand sumthen just holla at me and i will tell u caus i cant be fucked explainen mah word-play after wach battle...

0-1 i-bo winnen

~1~

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2002, 10:28:39 PM »

stealin' the power "you-POSESSED" and makin' sure "your-rhymez-bein-WINE-PRESSED"//

like a wrestler, "u-wear-fancy-tights-to-SCORE", belivin' "it's-makin-you-HARDCORE"//

nigga claimin my rhyme-throne, fool,u betta separate facts from Sience-Fictions//

"Cum-Suckin-Nerds"
cigarets im actin slowly, but soon enough, "you'll-be-addicted"//

lets cee how ENTHUSIASTIC yall bein' when your "SARCASTIC-rhymez" "is-blasted-DRASTIC"//
after every battle u LOSEZ, the only skill u improvin in is "bringin-good-EXUSEZ"//

CSN is to good ya BEST-COULDNT-MEASURE-US, ur a fucken girld dick fag, caus like ya crew tha only thing 'feminine' is ya SEXUAL-PREFERENCE/  

Im 'cold and calculated' like FROZEN-ARITHMATICS, continual jabs delivered to i-bos head caus THIS-FAG-TO-FORGOT-HIS-WITS/  
Ya spitting 'shit'? I think u got diarrhea CONFUSED-WITH-CONSTIPATED, man listen to the only advice ur dad gave u, DONT-USE-YA-SCHLONG-FOR-GAY-SHIT/  

Unfortunately everyone know this DUDES-GONNA-GET-RAPED, when the votes is done and im teh winner ask this FOO-HOW-MY-DICK-TASTES/  

tight

well this wuz a very close battle, I bo came nice wid flow, multies n shyt, maxis wuz dope as well, came hard ....

my vote goes to i-bo, his shit flowed, and sounded betta to me

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2002, 11:02:44 PM »
wow, this is without a doubt imo the dopest verse ive ever seen by I-Bo,  i understood your shit maxi, i didnt see that much trouble by reading it. but I-Bo beat you here man.  this is awesome.

"writing-battle-rhymez" in EXPRESS but still "your-rhymez-gettin-COMPRESSED"//
u sent me a battle-REQUEST, so i SUGGEST you CONFESS before "writing-down-your-Death-ATTEST"/

-tight

vote: I-Bo

I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2002, 11:14:44 PM »
3-0, KO

game over

good battle... maxi always bring out the best of me