Author Topic: Scores die in Israeli air strikes  (Read 1141 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Scores die in Israeli air strikes
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »

My race is responsible for the development of modern civilization as you know it. As for me, I am a key racial-realist thinker in America. Someday, you might see me (or someone influenced by my readings) become President. In fact, I expect Obama's victory to help my cause.

its not your race its mine...im white PLUS im blond so by your way of thinking you are inferior...kiss my feet

ThaPrince

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2008, 05:04:18 AM »

My race is responsible for the development of modern civilization as you know it. As for me, I am a key racial-realist thinker in America. Someday, you might see me (or someone influenced by my readings) become President. In fact, I expect Obama's victory to help my cause.

its not your race its mine...im white PLUS im blond so by your way of thinking you are inferior...kiss my feet

The fake Jared has been murdered on this one, props boy.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2008, 08:50:42 AM »

Uh, I never said being blond had anything to do with being white. I judge people and races by what they produce, not what they look like. And the fact is, blacks as a race basically have produced jack shit.

The fake Jared has been murdered on this one, props boy.

What are you, his groupie or something? Can't come up with arguments yourself, so you just act as cheerleader for other posters? You fucking loser.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 09:02:57 AM »

what are they doing then??...sending them to god??...exterminating them??

It's called collateral damage. And I don't see why anyone should care. It's not like the Palestinians (or Arabs in general) contribute anything to human progress.

The Lancet have estimated that 500,000 iraqis have died since the begining of the attack on their country and that investigation was conducted several months ago, I shudder to think at the numbers killed since then. Oh I get it, they are conspiracy theorists to are they, you fucking loser.
Collateral damage? the deliberate targeting of water and electricity supplies is done to weaken the enemy's defences but also leads to famine and disease spreading like wildfire.
Collateral damage? The establishment of death squads in America.
Collateral damage? the extermination of everyone in a given village if enemy hostiles are confirmed to be within that viscinity.
Collateral damage? NATO deliberately targeted civilian infrastructure in Belgrade as a means of turning the serbian people against the government, that is TERRORISM.

War is not glorious, it's not being fought for the "greater good" it's being fought for geopolitical purposes, the poor don't get a fucking thing from it and neither do the middle class. I take comfort though, at least while this raping of the wealth continues, it ultimately hurts people like you to.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 12:56:36 PM »
The Lancet have estimated that 500,000 iraqis have died since the begining of the attack on their country and that investigation was conducted several months ago, I shudder to think at the numbers killed since then. Oh I get it, they are conspiracy theorists to are they, you fucking loser.
Collateral damage? the deliberate targeting of water and electricity supplies is done to weaken the enemy's defences but also leads to famine and disease spreading like wildfire.
Collateral damage? The establishment of death squads in America.
Collateral damage? the extermination of everyone in a given village if enemy hostiles are confirmed to be within that viscinity.
Collateral damage? NATO deliberately targeted civilian infrastructure in Belgrade as a means of turning the serbian people against the government, that is TERRORISM.

War is not glorious, it's not being fought for the "greater good" it's being fought for geopolitical purposes, the poor don't get a fucking thing from it and neither do the middle class. I take comfort though, at least while this raping of the wealth continues, it ultimately hurts people like you to.

Most of the Iraqis who have died were killed by other Iraqis who want to impose an Islamic fascist state upon people. Who gives a shit? Besides, they're Arabs. Arabs are useless people.

I know war isn't glorious, but I'm not pro-war. I'm pro-White.

Elano

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 12:17:56 PM »
2000 rockets launched in israel only last year and now they blame israel for this war,how can they (and all the anti-israelis ) not expect a reaction ?  ::)
I'm 250% down with Israel  8)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »
2000 rockets launched in israel only last year and now they blame israel for this war,how can they (and all the anti-israelis ) not expect a reaction ?  ::)

Fuck Israel. A few rockets by a bunch of individuals and Israel invades Gaza? It's bullshit. The Israel government are cowards. America and Israel are both so fucked as countries. Killing thousands just because a few of their citizens die. America and Israel are the real terrorists states. I wonder who's killed more civilians in the last 5 years, the US, or Iran. And everyone acts like Iran are the bad guys.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
Fuck Israel. A few rockets by a bunch of individuals and Israel invades Gaza? It's bullshit. The Israel government are cowards. America and Israel are both so fucked as countries. Killing thousands just because a few of their citizens die. America and Israel are the real terrorists states. I wonder who's killed more civilians in the last 5 years, the US, or Iran. And everyone acts like Iran are the bad guys.

A "few"? They've been launching thousands. And again, it's Hamas' fault that civilians die because they hide their weapons in civilian areas. Israel goes out of its way to avoid casualties. But of course, being a retarded leftist anti-American moron, it's always our fault.

Fucking loser.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 08:14:23 PM »

A "few"? They've been launching thousands. And again, it's Hamas' fault that civilians die because they hide their weapons in civilian areas. Israel goes out of its way to avoid casualties. But of course, being a retarded leftist anti-American moron, it's always our fault.

Fucking loser.

I suppose the Iraq war was justified too? What a great idea that was. And what a great idea this is. Getting 1 billion muslims pissed off. Don't you have a brain kid? You can't stop terrorism by invading countries. What does Israel hope to achieve? Kill all the Hamas terrorists? Yeah right. What America and Israel are doing is simply inspiring more terrorism. How could anyone see the US as the victims of terrorism after they killed a few hundred thousand Muslim civilians? America and Israel are the aggressors in all this, they deserve it, they brought this upon themselves. Poor America, the poor good guys who didn't deserve 9/11 at all? America never bothered anyone, their on God's side right?  Fucking moron. And what's the best comeback you have? Muslims aren't worthy of living, they don't contribute to our selfish stupid materialistic society.

Ask yourself, what's more evil? 9/11, or the Iraq war? Their's a reason people are anti-American. Because America is fucking evil and act innocent.

It's called collateral damage. And I don't see why anyone should care. It's not like the Palestinians (or Arabs in general) contribute anything to human progress.

Yeah sure kid, you're an intellectual. :P  If you weren't some ignorant uneducated teenager, pretending to be a white supremacist you might actually use some common sense. Leave the US, go to college, and enter the real world. That might not help you, some people are just stupid. Like you junior.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 08:23:29 PM by The King »

Elano

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2009, 11:34:25 PM »
a few rockets  ::)

Elano

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2009, 04:20:33 AM »

::)

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »

Of course you are,  italo-georgian. Israel supplied Georgia with weapons in the Ausgust war last year.

P.S:      FUCK ISRAEL AND EVERY FAGGOT DOWN WITH THEM   

Jared Taylor

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2009, 07:38:14 PM »
I suppose the Iraq war was justified too? What a great idea that was.

No, it wasn't. It cost too much money. But it was still done with good intentions...by neocons who made the mistake of believing that Arabs are capable of living in a civilized, Western-type society.

Where have I ever justified the Iraq War anyway?

And what a great idea this is. Getting 1 billion muslims pissed off.

What, they won't be pissed off anyway? We're the ones who forced Israel to back down in '56, but the Arabs still decided to join the Commies. Muslims have a persecution complex far greater than that of Jews. And ultimately, they're the bigger hypocrites.

You can't stop terrorism by invading countries. What does Israel hope to achieve? Kill all the Hamas terrorists?

Right now, Kadima is showing that it can be tough on Hamas for ceasefire violations. That's the way the game works. Both sides attack each other not so much because they believe they can destroy each other, but for political gain. Hamas could care less if 500,000 Palestinians died as long as they remain in power.

But at least Israel is a democracy.

Ask yourself, what's more evil? 9/11, or the Iraq war? Their's a reason people are anti-American. Because America is fucking evil and act innocent.

9/11, which was intentional. Again, hundreds of thousands die because the insurgents hide among civilian populations knowing they'll get killed.

Yeah sure kid, you're an intellectual. :P  If you weren't some ignorant uneducated teenager, pretending to be a white supremacist you might actually use some common sense. Leave the US, go to college, and enter the real world. That might not help you, some people are just stupid. Like you junior.

Dude, you have never ONCE presented a coherent argument besides lame, empty rhetoric. You aren't original. You aren't clever. Your shit sucks. Of all the anti-American morons on here, you're by far the least potent (both in terms of arguments, and probably sexually as well). You are the one who is being trendy by adopting anti-American propaganda that is cool amongst kids your age. You're the child, not me. And ultimately, you're a European. Your continent is gonna get taken over by the Muslims. It's already happening now. When it's finished, you'll realize eventually that I was right all along.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2009, 09:43:34 PM »
^ Coherent arguement eh?

It's not like the Palestinians (or Arabs in general) contribute anything to human progress.

You have no credibility kid. I give my opinions. You're just some uneducated, ignorant, untraveled, angry white conservative hiding behind another equally stupid racist named Jared Taylor. Do you have an education? Have you left the country? Are you that pissed McCain lost the election? You don't have a leg to stand on junior. So sit down, and shut up. Thanks boy. I had these same idiotic back and fourths with another loser named Real American, who changes his name every few months to hide his stupidity. He made the same arguments as you, said equally stupid things, and yet again, uneducated, untraveled, white, American, probably religious, conservative. Anti-American propaganda? What is that? An oxymoron? It's not propaganda when it's completely factual. I'm sure all that WMD "evidence" Bush and all those other neo-cons made up is just myself believing the propaganda right? Please man, just grow up, and stop pretending to be Jared Taylor, then maybe you could be taken seriously.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 09:49:38 PM by The King »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2009, 11:10:21 AM »
^ Coherent arguement eh?

It's not like the Palestinians (or Arabs in general) contribute anything to human progress.

I stand by that. There is basically no Palestinian economy. The Palestinians don't seem to care that they have made no attempt to create a functioning state even though they've been given the opportunity. The only thing they care about is fighting the Israelis. They live in a traditional "honor-shame" type culture where fighting (and losing) is seen as morally superior to actually bettering oneself. It's primitive ethnic tribalism of the stupidest type. And all because Muslims can't accept the idea of having a non-Muslim state in their midst.

Do you have an education? Have you left the country?

Yep. I graduated from Yale, speak English, French, and Japanese, and have been across the world. I was in Israel a few years back, in fact, and Algeria fairly recently.

And I know you can't say the same.

Are you that pissed McCain lost the election?

Nope. Why would I vote for someone who has an adopted Bangladeshi daughter and refuses to close the borders to wetback immigration? Do you REALLY believe a white nationalist like myself sees McCain as being AT ALL sympathetic to my interests? I voted for Chuck Baldwin.

But whatever. Being a stupid leftist child, you think anyone on the "right" is the same...Republicans are just like fascists, right? Even though, strangely enough, the REAL fascists in this world actually tend to support the Palestinians and hate the Jews.

You don't have a leg to stand on junior. So sit down, and shut up.

What, and you do? You are the lamest excuse for a European I've ever seen. Some other posters on here are against me, but I'll give them credit for being clever. You're just stupid but THINK you're clever. You've been living off media propaganda your entire life, about how Muslims are good, Israel is bad, America is always at fault, blah, blah, blah. I've been to Europe enough times to know that most of the media functions this way.

He made the same arguments as you, said equally stupid things, and yet again, uneducated, untraveled, white, American, probably religious, conservative.

Real American was not a racial realist, as I am. And he actually listened to the trash music you call "rap", which I don't.

Anti-American propaganda? What is that? An oxymoron? It's not propaganda when it's completely factual. I'm sure all that WMD "evidence" Bush and all those other neo-cons made up is just myself believing the propaganda right? Please man, just grow up, and stop pretending to be Jared Taylor, then maybe you could be taken seriously.

It's not factual; it's twisting the facts. As far as the WMD evidence, it was just an excuse to get the UN to approve.

You are far, FAR harder to take seriously, because you have no education besides what you read on The Guardian and Al Jazeera. Most leftist dune coon sympathizers are just like you.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 11:16:01 AM by Jared Taylor »