Author Topic: Did Soulja Boy Really Get Robbed?: Goons Respond To Rumors  (Read 325 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did Soulja Boy Really Get Robbed?: Goons Respond To Rumors
« on: December 31, 2008, 06:07:45 PM »
Most of you heard a rumor that some Goons robbed Soulja Boy. We tried to get a word from the "Internet King" himself to see if this indeed happened and what went down, but due to label and legal reasons he couldnt say anything. One of our viewers submitted this video. Is this a publicity stunt or did this really go down?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Soulja Boy Really Get Robbed?: Goons Respond To Rumors
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
when it get gangsta, soulja fuck shit gon hide!!!
kill this fuck face!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 07:00:59 PM »
Leave the kid alone who cares why do people hate him so much?people like tone loc and young Mc made the same kind of music and didn't get this hate.I don't like his music but I'm not supposed to.its youth music who cares what he does.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »
IMO why he is hated so much:
he gets attention and cats like
FACE-MOB,
CROOKED
MITCHY SLICK
TECH N9NE
PLANET ASIA

AND DOPE but REAL rappers like the list above dont get as much attention!

so its like damn this newcomer, this trash fuck gets alot of love on MTV, BUT HE HAS TO SUCK HIS CEO'S DICK AND MAKE LIL BOW WOW MUZIK!
THATS WHERE FUCK THA INDUSTRY CAME IN!!!

Leave the kid alone who cares why do people hate him so much?people like tone loc and young Mc made the same kind of music and didn't get this hate.I don't like his music but I'm not supposed to.its youth music who cares what he does.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »
I understand that but that's just the way life goes.you can't hate someone just because they have success.its like this in every genre of music.pop music is what it is.shit like this sells because most people don't care about lyrics and complex rhyme schemes.the world is mostly comprised of "c students" that aren't intelligent enough for people with something thought provoking to say.they just want something light and easy something to dance to.the world will always be full of injustice.like how someone like Paris Hilton can exist when millions starve

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »
damn some real shit!!!!

I understand that but that's just the way life goes.you can't hate someone just because they have success.its like this in every genre of music.pop music is what it is.shit like this sells because most people don't care about lyrics and complex rhyme schemes.the world is mostly comprised of "c students" that aren't intelligent enough for people with something thought provoking to say.they just want something light and easy something to dance to.the world will always be full of injustice.like how someone like Paris Hilton can exist when millions starve
Cube

G-Funk

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 09:05:07 PM »
which brings me to my post from your other topic

whoa folks werent kidding when they said people would shoot him for all his talk..
then again im thinking: weak album sales.... publicity stunt?

but hey, it could've went down. probably just exaggerated
and y'knowwhat? I bet Souljafag and Arab are the dudes under the cloaks :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:35:21 AM by Dollaz + $ense »