Author Topic: Happy New Year Wishes Are Hypocrite  (Read 342 times)

penenstamp

Re: Happy New Year Wishes Are Hypocrite
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 12:35:14 AM »
See, if someone wishes you a happy new year he/she says he wishes that to you, but if you have an awful year ahead of you they won't even give a damn. Over here we say 'happy new year' or 'happy change of years' (gelukkige jaarwisseling, how zeg je dat in hemelsnaam in het Engels??). If you're sad and lonely on new years eve nobody that wishes you 'happy change of years' really gives a damn, apart from maybe your family. It's all hypocrite. I'm telling you 'hypocrisy' is the word of 2009.
perhaps it's karma

???

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 01:07:33 AM »
These Happy New Year Wishes became an automatic thing in the different countries a long time ago , it's just one of this kind  "I want to be polite" formula ... same case when you meet some random people and they ask you "how you doin" , they don't give a shit if you are not going well and going to die in the upcoming days...

Back on topic , I think that people you have not seen all year long (I mean fake friends or family members) and send you a mobile message to wish you a happy new year is PATHETIC and HYPOCRITE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 10:20:09 AM »
on a side note....this will make u feel better.

If i tell u to "break a leg", I wont be a hypocrit. I'll be genuinly upset if u dont break it... ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"