Author Topic: Lunatic 63 Interview (Yes, I was Interviewed) My Album "Unity" Jan.11 Details...  (Read 1052 times)

AnybodyKilla

Congradulations on all the succes my friend!!! This is only the begining tho, 2008 set things up for a big, huge 2009!!!!!

Much love and continued succes this year.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good read.. congrats luna.. can't wait to see what you got instore for us on both that unity album and interviews and exclusives for the upcoming year!!!

Lunatic

Good read.. congrats luna.. can't wait to see what you got instore for us on both that unity album and interviews and exclusives for the upcoming year!!!
thanks a lot for it all. man, y'all are gonna flip! ima do 09 bigger than i did 08!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dameons

Hey , a weird question ( but I'll as k since your a musician ). How much do u think Rick Rock charges per beat ? Do producers like him charge more for beats that they think are better than others ?

Lunatic

Hey , a weird question ( but I'll as k since your a musician ). How much do u think Rick Rock charges per beat ? Do producers like him charge more for beats that they think are better than others ?
I ain't a musician, I am a hip-hop journalist who is putting together a compilation style album that showcases and highlights unity. I have no idea how much Rick Rock charges for a beat homie. Sorry.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!

I am a musician, and the process differs from person to person.... Remember the old saying "it's not about what you know, but who you know" well, that's the best way to explain how most successful producers make money

There are thousands of no-name beat makers on the net that will gladly sell you a beat for $20 or $30 bucks that sounds sick.... What makes Rick Rock special is that he produces the song, which is a much larger process than just making a beat and selling it to you....

Rick Rock has produced some cuts for folks that I am acquainted with(I ain't gone lie and say they're my homies) for free, but he gets money off the publishing, so he ain't stressin..... He also sells them straight out.... depends on your relationship to him and what he decides to offer you... your best bet is to get it straight from the Bull's mouth..... strike up a conversation with him if you can.... building a relationship, then, see what you can do about the beats.....

There's no one formula for this Music thang, everyone's got an idea, run with yours and see where it takes you!

Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Nice read. Man it seems so much longer since you started doing the journalism gig. Much success, keep doing ya thing. Bump what the haters and critics say, it comes with the territory and keep hustling.
ditto
much love to the both of ya!
let me give you guys a tip: stop giving gimmick people an opportunity to have fun  ;)

anyway, thanks for everything Lunatic and keep up the good work!  :)

Lunatic

^thanks!

Shango

damn, thats great for u, cant wait for the Unity album

F-cisco

In 2009 the sky is the limit for you. Keep doing your thing man. 8) I really enjoy reading your interviews.

ToOoOoN!!!

nice! fuck the haters and keep grindin'  8)

2euce 7even

Congradulations on all the succes my friend!!! This is only the begining tho, 2008 set things up for a big, huge 2009!!!!!

Much love and continued succes this year.
;) same here.one of my fav. posters man.keep it gwaan bwoy.

psycho.

Lunatic

much love and shouts out to the last 3 posters!

dameons

Thanks mayne.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Congratulations!