Author Topic: CREW BATTLE: 2nd Match: ToNe1904 vs. infinite59  (Read 409 times)

NEW_MINORITY

Re: CREW BATTLE: 2nd Match: ToNe1904 vs. infinite5
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2002, 01:38:40 PM »

I question your knowledge of the hip-hop culture if you think "intellectual bullshit" has no place in a battle.  Mos Def went on the Lyricist Lounge tour and he does shows in New York, and he's always battlin muthafucka's and he rips them to pieces with what you call "intellectual bullshit."  Same thing with artists such as Chino XL, Talib Kweli, Killah Priest, Canibus, Ras Kass... You need to check yourself homie.... And Maxi, Timelock and all these cats that everyone thinks are experts on battlin and the way it's supposed to be done aren't from America and have even admitted to me that they do this keystyle shit but they ain't really the biggest hip-hop fans in general.  Ya'll need to check yourselves, I let it slide, but you've been dissing my shit for too long.

hahaha you fucking idiot...you think that i think maxi and timelock are experts lmao imo they ain't shit cuz maxi told me he DON'T rap,he just writes(like you) which imo they whack and they ain't even emceez so i don't even consider them REAL, they just hide behind the keyboard(lmao) so lets not even go there....and people have different opinions....when it comes to hip-hop battle, i like diss songs like "hit em up" "ether" "dollars and sense" songs that attack a person feelings, storytelling(sort of) disses...instead of mos def, talib who like to hide behind complex words and can't get straight to the point(IMO)....not saying they whack....they far from that....its just that they don't have a place in hip-hop battle just like you and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee don't compare yourself to them cuz thats just blantly disrespectful on your part(whack)...me not knowledged in hip-hop? lmao lets not even go there now...i've been down with this fam too long to be called ignorant thats just childish man at least i don't make up something and call you tennybopper or something like that so lets not even go there.....and NEVER did i "hated" on your battles ever....tell me ONE TIME when i said oh your shit sucks or whatever...i said you don't have a place in a battle but i never dissed your shit..check yourself
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2002, 01:59:53 PM »

instead of mos def, talib who like to hide behind complex words and can't get straight to the point(IMO)....not saying they whack....they far from that....its just that they don't have a place in hip-hop battle just like you

Obviously you have no clue what your talking about because Mos Def has straight ripped muthafucka's in battles night in and night out, especially earlier in his carear, but you wouldn't know nothing about that, because you just made your own assumptions on what a battle rhymer is with no knowledge or hip-hop history to support your thoughts.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2002, 02:34:36 PM »

Obviously you have no clue what your talking about because Mos Def has straight ripped muthafucka's in battles night in and night out, especially earlier in his carear, but you wouldn't know nothing about that, because you just made your own assumptions on what a battle rhymer is with no knowledge or hip-hop history to support your thoughts.

yeah sure whatever the fuck you say...... ::)

youre just mad cuz EVERYBODY ripped on you once or more before....your whack style ain't going nowhere....and don't even front like you know what consense rap even is.....

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2002, 09:09:55 PM »
aiight fukit, this battlez ova yall. thankz fah tha vote Most, n Maxi (even tho yurz didnt get tah count). i respect tha votez against me, no prollem. Gareefa, that shit i was talkin about dont take it personal. I jus heard sum shit about u, that maybe was wrong. so if im wrong, sorry fah tha accusation. but lookin at thiz battle makez me FUCKIN sick. so moderators, how bout an idea for tha crew battles?? once theyve been decided....u guys lock tha thread? so we can get these damn things off tha front page n make room for sum otha threadz. just an idea. peace