Author Topic: CREW BATTLE: 2nd Match: ToNe1904 vs. infinite59  (Read 950 times)

ToNe1904

Re: CREW BATTLE: 2nd Match: ToNe1904 vs. infinite5
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2002, 12:55:43 AM »
yah i trust Illicit on this one. N illicit...dont trip. it wont cause beef no matta which way u decide. Itz jus, Maxi voting wasnt n issue...until His vote bein deleted would cause a KO. NOW, Infinite want tha shit deleted. lololol. but hey, win whicheva way yah can huh? lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2002, 01:12:49 AM »
well the way i see this,   infinite is not ok with maxi votin and tone questions Gareefa's vote.   lets disqualify both votes then and keep the voting going?  i mean what am i to do, i set the threads up, i run this battle but im not the one who is responsible for everything, i mean i dont want every King bitchin bout me cuz Melanin be runnnin this.  

lemme know if u ok with that.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2002, 01:19:06 AM »
im fine with that judgement. id rather leave up to Cee, then leave it up to mah opponent iz all. i mean...in thiz case. so thas coo wit me. so itz 0-2.

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2002, 02:52:13 AM »
Dick Ridin my ass.. I dont suck up to any muthafucka anywhere

I thought infinite's shit flowed better, and his punches were cool too. Like dogg said there was a build up to them last lines.. which gave it the edge

Tone's shit also had some really hard punches.. the first two lines of your shit really had a strong start. The rhymes were pretty good..

It wuz a close battle but infinite just got this one.
My Vote: infinite

HAPPY NOW?

Shit's Official..... For the second time.

3-0

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2002, 06:30:31 AM »
fuk that, hiz votes been disallowed already. i left it up to ceeride, rather then lettin u pick who u want to vote, seein as how u didnt say nutin bout maxi votin until it suited u for a KO...

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2002, 06:32:46 AM »
0-2...NO D/Rz....

Hittman

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2002, 07:03:47 AM »
Man, Trying To Fuck ToNe Out Of His Votes....  >:(

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2002, 08:42:41 AM »
infinite

your ending was good since you were actually dissing him but most of your shit you were basically explaining who YOU were instead to diss him 2/5

tone

GOD DAMN homie!!!! you did some personal attacks on this motherfucker i agree with what maxi said earlier...

Letz give a round of APPLAUSE for thiz DICK-RIDER-OF-THA-MONTH-BITCH/
ToNe exposin yah FLAWS, yah CLICKS-TIGHTER-WHEN-YAH-JUMPED-SHIP/
My wordz leave yall in GURNEYS, only defeat KINGz wit shitty votes in yah TOURNEYZ/
Infinite, tha HATER-AND-THIEF, ima demonSTRATE-HOW-TAH-BEEF, jus like RAIDERS-AND-CHIEFS/
I go fah championshipz, while this fukin GAY-HO-SPECTATES/
Yah rhymez are shitty n watered down, yah need sum KAOPECTATE*/
No chance tah win, spittin yur bullshit PROPHECIES n PHILOSOPHIES/
Yah aint STOPPIN-ME wit yur HYPOCRICIES, gettin played like MONOPOLY/

REALLL DOPE SHIT right there almost classic

4.3/5

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2002, 11:18:21 AM »
infinite

your ending was good since you were actually dissing him but most of your shit you were basically explaining who YOU were instead to diss him 2/5

I question your knowledge of the hip-hop culture if you think "intellectual bullshit" has no place in a battle.  Mos Def went on the Lyricist Lounge tour and he does shows in New York, and he's always battlin muthafucka's and he rips them to pieces with what you call "intellectual bullshit."  Same thing with artists such as Chino XL, Talib Kweli, Killah Priest, Canibus, Ras Kass... You need to check yourself homie.... And Maxi, Timelock and all these cats that everyone thinks are experts on battlin and the way it's supposed to be done America have even admitted to me that they do this keystyle shit but they ain't really the biggest hip-hop fans in general.  Ya'll need to check yourselves, I let it slide, but you've been dissing my shit for too long.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2002, 11:18:37 AM »
i have an anouncement to make.   first of all ToNe, no disrespect my homie, but infinite explained his point of view and i have to admit its fair.  Gareefa's vote shall count now, since he did explain it fairly. i asked gareefa on aim too, he promised he wasn't dickridin,  hes my friend so i believe him.  maxi's vote therefore will stay dq'd, but gareefa's won't,    dont get mad homie,  gareefa was unbiased and is crewless so rules say he's eligable to give his vote IF it's explained, which it is.  

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2002, 12:38:40 PM »

I question your knowledge of the hip-hop culture if you think "intellectual bullshit" has no place in a battle.  Mos Def went on the Lyricist Lounge tour and he does shows in New York, and he's always battlin muthafucka's and he rips them to pieces with what you call "intellectual bullshit."  Same thing with artists such as Chino XL, Talib Kweli, Killah Priest, Canibus, Ras Kass... You need to check yourself homie.... And Maxi, Timelock and all these cats that everyone thinks are experts on battlin and the way it's supposed to be done aren't from America and have even admitted to me that they do this keystyle shit but they ain't really the biggest hip-hop fans in general.  Ya'll need to check yourselves, I let it slide, but you've been dissing my shit for too long.

hahaha you fucking idiot...you think that i think maxi and timelock are experts lmao imo they ain't shit cuz maxi told me he DON'T rap,he just writes(like you) which imo they whack and they ain't even emceez so i don't even consider them REAL, they just hide behind the keyboard(lmao) so lets not even go there....and people have different opinions....when it comes to hip-hop battle, i like diss songs like "hit em up" "ether" "dollars and sense" songs that attack a person feelings, storytelling(sort of) disses...instead of mos def, talib who like to hide behind complex words and can't get straight to the point(IMO)....not saying they whack....they far from that....its just that they don't have a place in hip-hop battle just like you and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee don't compare yourself to them cuz thats just blantly disrespectful on your part(whack)...me not knowledged in hip-hop? lmao lets not even go there now...i've been down with this fam too long to be called ignorant thats just childish man at least i don't make up something and call you tennybopper or something like that so lets not even go there.....and NEVER did i "hated" on your battles ever....tell me ONE TIME when i said oh your shit sucks or whatever...i said you don't have a place in a battle but i never dissed your shit..check yourself

infinite59

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2002, 12:59:53 PM »

instead of mos def, talib who like to hide behind complex words and can't get straight to the point(IMO)....not saying they whack....they far from that....its just that they don't have a place in hip-hop battle just like you

Obviously you have no clue what your talking about because Mos Def has straight ripped muthafucka's in battles night in and night out, especially earlier in his carear, but you wouldn't know nothing about that, because you just made your own assumptions on what a battle rhymer is with no knowledge or hip-hop history to support your thoughts.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2002, 01:34:36 PM »

Obviously you have no clue what your talking about because Mos Def has straight ripped muthafucka's in battles night in and night out, especially earlier in his carear, but you wouldn't know nothing about that, because you just made your own assumptions on what a battle rhymer is with no knowledge or hip-hop history to support your thoughts.

yeah sure whatever the fuck you say...... ::)

youre just mad cuz EVERYBODY ripped on you once or more before....your whack style ain't going nowhere....and don't even front like you know what consense rap even is.....

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2002, 08:09:55 PM »
aiight fukit, this battlez ova yall. thankz fah tha vote Most, n Maxi (even tho yurz didnt get tah count). i respect tha votez against me, no prollem. Gareefa, that shit i was talkin about dont take it personal. I jus heard sum shit about u, that maybe was wrong. so if im wrong, sorry fah tha accusation. but lookin at thiz battle makez me FUCKIN sick. so moderators, how bout an idea for tha crew battles?? once theyve been decided....u guys lock tha thread? so we can get these damn things off tha front page n make room for sum otha threadz. just an idea. peace