Author Topic: Q: Battlecat's mixtape and album  (Read 344 times)

Soopahigh

Q: Battlecat's mixtape and album
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:06:32 AM »
Whats up with these two battlecats records ? Any updates ?
It's been a while since we got to hear the intro of the mixtape... Amplified ? Dubcnn Staff ? Anyone ?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 04:18:28 AM by Soopahigh »

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
Re: Q: Battlecat's mixtape and album
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 04:26:39 AM »
It's been a while since we got to hear the intro of the mixtape... Amplified ? Dubcnn Staff ? Anyone ?

Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 07:43:26 AM »
Don't know but hopefully soon I wanna hear some bad west coast beats
Bullets aint got no names

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:53 AM »
damn we are still waitin, since so many time...  :-\
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:30:28 AM »
YEAH WE ALL FIENDIN FOR SOME SUPA ORGINAL WEST COAST SHIT. IN THESE TIMES WHERE COLLABORATING WITH LIL WAYNE IS A MUST TO MAKE IT HERE ON THE WEST LOL PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY FOR SOME REAL SHIT

WE ALL NEED CAT

WASSUP!

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 12:10:46 PM »
Oh Cat Save Us !!

Soopahigh

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 01:06:15 PM »
YEAH WE ALL FIENDIN FOR SOME SUPA ORGINAL WEST COAST SHIT. IN THESE TIMES WHERE COLLABORATING WITH LIL WAYNE IS A MUST TO MAKE IT HERE ON THE WEST LOL PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY FOR SOME REAL SHIT

WE ALL NEED CAT

WASSUP!

Real talk !
Plus the intro of the mixtape with mykestro was pretty dope !

Amplified

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 02:28:49 PM »
Another year gone and no new music!!! I apologize for not having any concrete news. All I can really say is that Cat has been working on both projects. Whenever it is that this stuff finally drops (mixtape probably first and hopefully soon) it will not disappoint.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 11:21:27 PM »

real talk...i hope Battlecat aint on some Dr Dre Detox shit...I need that shit in my life....

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 02:33:35 AM »
Another year gone and no new music!!! I apologize for not having any concrete news. All I can really say is that Cat has been working on both projects. Whenever it is that this stuff finally drops (mixtape probably first and hopefully soon) it will not disappoint.

Whats up with your tracks (e.g. that track on youtube where cat plays the talkbox)?? Why it is so complicate to release some dope music? FUCK THE INDUSTRY.

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Soopahigh

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 03:58:27 AM »

Whats up with your tracks (e.g. that track on youtube where cat plays the talkbox)?? Why it is so complicate to release some dope music? FUCK THE INDUSTRY.

yeah let us know whats up with you ! Please give us something to eat !
lol  ;D