Author Topic: LMAO @ this Shade Sheist's statement  (Read 2718 times)

dameons

Re: LMAO @ this Shade Sheist's statement
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »
We need more hungry musicians like Shade. I never hear Shade  claiming sets like that mark Snoop , just grinding away. Why no REAL sophomore album ? The debut did solid as far debuts go , and was an outstanding effort in general.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 11:38:11 PM »
"BTWBTH" was a real sophmore album.. it even released in different versions in different countries.

"What Would U Do" was the lead single.. and I once again charted on Billboard with no deal,
so history was about to repeat itself when unforseen circumstances caused a seperation in the company, yall know the rest...

Folks never fully recognized BTWBTH as my 2nd solo because I spilled the beans that half the lp was "II" leftovers, by why front on yall?

"PNLA" is my 3rd and final installment in my series of solo g-funk albums.

New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 11:39:30 PM »
we need to hear some new Shade & Knoc-turn'al!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2008, 11:43:39 PM »
I've been trying to reach out to Knoc to guage his interest in being included in some of this international work!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 11:48:01 PM »
I've been trying to reach out to Knoc to guage his interest in being included in some of this international work!
how is that going?

peep this Shade:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=204779.0
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 11:56:18 PM »
lmao @ the sheist's groupies,they become sensitive and emotional just to have a nice reply from him.
"hey me and my cousins will visit u in germany fa sho,i hope we can smoke some joints together so i can feel like a true o.g."  :D
"u r a known artist,why do u even reply to that fag ? please do a show with crooked I"

more to come  :D

And sure,i'm an hater  ::)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2008, 12:27:20 AM »
lmao @ the sheist's groupies,they become sensitive and emotional just to have a nice reply from him.
"hey me and my cousins will visit u in germany fa sho,i hope we can smoke some joints together so i can feel like a true o.g."  :D
"u r a known artist,why do u even reply to that fag ? please do a show with crooked I"

LOL, ok now I got somethin constructive to say.....

Yo Dinamo, you are a hater because your comments are snide, not constructive, or objectional....
You are being inherently negative with no evidential base to it.... AKA a hater.....

and for the record, I'm not a big Shade Sheist fan(I like ya music pimp, but I'll admit that I don't own any of it), but at this point I might become one just to spite you!

Don't hate, appreciate pimp... a true hustler knows when to pay attention and learn somethin so that he can advance and do better than his predecessors, Shade Sheist has proven that he can do that, and for that he gets much props from me....

As for anyone else who is a fan of his music (or in your words, a groupie) well.... what? you jealous? stop it... work harder and make them your fans (or in your words, groupies)...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2008, 12:55:59 AM »
Shade should jump on a track with knoc and crook

Elano

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 03:34:25 AM »

LOL, ok now I got somethin constructive to say.....

Yo Dinamo, you are a hater because your comments are snide, not constructive, or objectional....
You are being inherently negative with no evidential base to it.... AKA a hater.....

and for the record, I'm not a big Shade Sheist fan(I like ya music pimp, but I'll admit that I don't own any of it), but at this point I might become one just to spite you!

Don't hate, appreciate pimp... a true hustler knows when to pay attention and learn somethin so that he can advance and do better than his predecessors, Shade Sheist has proven that he can do that, and for that he gets much props from me....

I think i'm a hater because i'm not on his nuts,and i'm not negative.....i've just just laughed about what he said during an interview,if you take a look @ the first page you can see that i'm not the one that have talked about damizza,so....i'm not an hater.
I don't give a fuck if you become a big shade sheist fan,i care as much as AZ.

Elano

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2008, 03:37:44 AM »
As for anyone else who is a fan of his music (or in your words, a groupie) well.... what? you jealous? stop it... work harder and make them your fans (or in your words, groupies)...
[/quote]
jealous ?  :D
i wasn't talking about all the fans of his music.....i was referring to some of the posters of this thread :loser:

bez

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2008, 03:52:31 AM »
Fuck the haters! Shade you the man!

*Bumps where I wanna be*

Elano

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2008, 03:54:16 AM »
lol^another one  :D

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2008, 03:57:43 AM »
It's crazy.. Shade posts here all the time, and answers all our questions. He keeps putting out great music, for free! I can understand if you do not agree with his statement about his debut album, but damn dude, why make a thread about it? This board will be so much better if these threads stop.

Elano

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2008, 04:11:07 AM »
It's crazy.. Shade posts here all the time, and answers all our questions. He keeps putting out great music, for free! I can understand if you do not agree with his statement about his debut album, but damn dude, why make a thread about it? This board will be so much better if these threads stop.
Because,in my opinion,it's a ridiculous statement. You know what's crazy ? With the "artists" in general, if you don't lick their balls 24/7, you're considered an hater.  ::)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2008, 04:21:02 AM »
Because,in my opinion,it's a ridiculous statement. You know what's crazy ? With the "artists" in general, if you don't lick their balls 24/7, you're considered an hater.  ::)

yeah, people are quick to call you a hater, that is true. I can understand if you made a thread and compared the album, song by song to other westcoast classics, that would be a good thread!. But just posting, calling out shade and really not much more, is kind of haterish.