Author Topic: LMAO @ this Shade Sheist's statement  (Read 2714 times)

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
Re: LMAO @ this Shade Sheist's statement
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »
(There's no war.. I'm simply making good use of my free time while I wait for delivery..)

Editing your posts... lol.. gotta make sure it's worth sumthin huh..?

"Baby We Can Do It"
"Pull Up Get Out"
"That's Where We From"
"Lights Out!"

and since you said last 5 years.. then I can include "What Would U Do"
another Billboard charting single from 04..

how many more did you need?

WENT TO THAT MYSPACE PAGE AND GOTTA SAY YOU GOT OUTSHINED ON EVERY VERSE YOU SPIT DAWG. NO MORE HATE FROM ME. 8)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2008, 09:05:03 PM »
lol.. and I wanna thank you personally for helping me clock just over 10K downloads of my YER today!

Keep up the great work!!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Elano

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »
There are A LOT of records better Informal Introduction,i'm feeling embarassed for him.....

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2008, 09:39:09 PM »
Shade....your not a bad talent. I've had a couple listens and i think your a skilled dude. Stay Up 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2008, 10:07:05 PM »
" where i wanna be"

Classic is all i gotta say

what up Shade

Elano

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2008, 10:11:04 PM »
Where I Wanna Be was successful due to Nates hook and Kurupt, it could have been any old nobody rapping a 16 on there with them and it would have done the same.

SO FUCKIN TRUE

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2008, 10:27:32 PM »
Look I never was or ever will be on anybodys nut sack or dick. I am however a huge westcoast rap fan though and maybe I haven't heard a lot from Shade Sheist but what I have heard I have not been disapointed with. With that being said I wanna say thanx to Shade for coming in here to talk to us fans and even the low life ass clowns that love to hate people. Do what you do best Shade and that is make that money and entertain people and how can you be mad at someone for doing whats best for them unless your just a bitch. Anyways good luck on the music thing. Peace

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2008, 04:05:05 AM »
im on hating or on no ones dick... "where i wanna be" was a good song, but when was it released?.. some 7 years ago? lets face it who still bigs up what they did 7 years ago?.. ur really clutching straws if u do that.. its ok to be cocky if u can back it up with recent performances/work whatever field or industry ur line of work is.... but if ur a commercial rapper and u aint dun shit on a mainstream level for 7 years.. and ur bigging urself up.. then you shouldn't wonder why u get hate from other dudes..

its like dudes who show-off after they've banged a girl everyone else has.. u only gonna get hate for bigging urself up for something which isnt a biggie.. ur gonna b a laughing stock..

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2008, 04:54:25 AM »
If you don't bother to take the time to really research all that I do.. I'm not here to convince you.

LMAO @ anyone non-industry trying to tell me about a Buzz..  HAHAHAHA...

a Video on Tv and Song on a Radio do not define a Buzz.. FYI..
..an international prescence however, guarantees a steady income.. which is why I still do Music in the 1st place.

yall got me confused with the mainstream-hungry artist I used to be.. ironically, I'm more wealthier now than I was in 00-04.

Drop your opinions on my music... STFU tellin me how to do my business..  know your role in this equation!

What strikes me is that so many rapper have the urge to tell how much money they make whenever a discussion about their music comes up. Sometimes I have the feeling they want to avoid a discussion about their music... It's the usual reflex for criticism
Of course, Elaine's thread was some cheap provocation and not to discuss music , but I wouldn't even repond...

nice to see the usual dumb fuckers kdub and ján itor even in this thread  :-* :loser:

u sound mad Elaine... PMS sucks huh?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 05:01:56 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2008, 06:15:13 AM »
im on hating or on no ones dick... "where i wanna be" was a good song, but when was it released?.. some 7 years ago? lets face it who still bigs up what they did 7 years ago?.. ur really clutching straws if u do that.. its ok to be cocky if u can back it up with recent performances/work whatever field or industry ur line of work is.... but if ur a commercial rapper and u aint dun shit on a mainstream level for 7 years.. and ur bigging urself up.. then you shouldn't wonder why u get hate from other dudes..

its like dudes who show-off after they've banged a girl everyone else has.. u only gonna get hate for bigging urself up for something which isnt a biggie.. ur gonna b a laughing stock..

Is Shade a commercial rapper now?

kemizt

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2008, 06:28:02 AM »
BE THANKFUL BITCHES. WHEN DUDES LIKE SHADE AND GLASSES COME THROUGH ALL YALL CAN DO IS HATE. FAN COMMUNICATION IS A LOST ART AND  YOU ARE SOON REMOVING IT FROM ITS EXISTENCE.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2008, 07:38:36 AM »

Is Shade a commercial rapper now?
[/quote]

no becos he's unable to be... dyu really if he could be commercial.. he wouldnt choose to be? if he knew he cud sell 2 mill an album..do u think he;d say "na nigga i dont wanna sell records, i dont wana make my bread"

lol at thinkig a nigga wud be happy selling 5k on independent

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2008, 07:42:10 AM »
I'll say it again..

If you've never done anything in this industry, you really have no place to do anything but form an opinion..
but with inaccurate information, you won't be able to make an educated one, thus making a debate with you pointless..

I assist other artists/producers/employees in this industry, so while you may not care for my music, I have influence over individuals that YOU DO like!
..so no matter what you feel, you won't stop hearing from me, so start getting used to it.

It's funny how I'm supposed to be this big talker and I'm so cocky blah blah yet everyone continues to ask me "How?"..
..if I was doing something wrong.. why would anybody want to know how I'm doing it?

Now I know as well as you all know that your points are biased and you just don't like me as a person,
but this is when I say "good thing you're not a relative then!"

My point: If you don't like me (or my music).. Don't appear interested..  Enterting a SS thread only shows that you care!

..and for caring, I will always Thank You!!

P.S. No matter when I dropped my last 'hit' single.. YOU HAVE NEVER DROPPED ONE, AT ANY POINT IN YOUR EXISTENCE!

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:12 AM »
Case Closed.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2008, 07:49:14 AM »

lol at thinkig a nigga wud be happy selling 5k on independent

I try to restrain.. but damn uneducated folks say some of the dumbest things..

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY 5K INDIE RECORDS BRINGS IN!!?

now multiply that by 10 and u have the stats for "BTWBTH".. my 1st official independently-released album.

Anybody looking to sign a 'major' deal in today's economic climate is just as dumb as the statement you just made.