Author Topic: The Catholic Church must be destroyed...  (Read 1557 times)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Re: The Catholic Church must be destroyed...
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 12:28:48 PM »
you're talking bullshit homie, ya need to read a book or sumthing, catholicism is founded on jesus life, how could it been there before him, only judaism was there before. Anyway you can think what you want doesn't mather to me

No Bullshit homie, check out this website, http://www.theinfovault.net
Much of the information about the status of the Catholic Church was recovered from The Dead Sea Scrolls which were discovered in 1941, Much of the information from the scrolls, however, has been kept from public view.....

There are always people like me, who will stop at nothing to get the information out..... the website I just gave you has brief paragraphs quoted from the dead sea scrolls along with detailed break downs of the meaning.... I invite you to do your own research, and if you can prove me wrong, do so.... we'll all be better for it.....

So what was Catholicism all about in those years before Jesus? Where was their base of operations? What countries were they in? And what was their religion exactly. I'm not catholic but I do know that it's mostly about Jesus now.

The Catholic church was about jesus after jesus... it was about God before Jesus....... check out the website, or if you feel like waiting until after New Years, I will come back and post the actual text that I read.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »
you're talking bullshit homie, ya need to read a book or sumthing, catholicism is founded on jesus life, how could it been there before him, only judaism was there before. Anyway you can think what you want doesn't mather to me

Much of the information about the status of the Catholic Church was recovered from The Dead Sea Scrolls which were discovered in 1941, Much of the information from the scrolls, however, has been kept from public view.....

There are always people like me, who will stop at nothing to get the information out..... the website I just gave you has brief paragraphs quoted from the dead sea scrolls along with detailed break downs of the meaning.... I invite you to do your own research, and if you can prove me wrong, do so.... we'll all be better for it.....

So what was Catholicism all about in those years before Jesus? Where was their base of operations? What countries were they in? And what was their religion exactly. I'm not catholic but I do know that it's mostly about Jesus now.

The Catholic church was about jesus after jesus... it was about God before Jesus....... check out the website, or if you feel like waiting until after New Years, I will come back and post the actual text that I read.....

Who cares anyway? The Catholic Church didn't have any power until Rome joined Christianity. Even then it was not the cause of evil but the effect of it. The faith was used as a vehicle to control the masses and the church was used as a vehicle to grant power. The main corruption and power started in feudal Europe. All these Kings had all these sons that weren't their first born. So while the first born got to be King there wasn't much left for the rest of the boys. This is when Kings started strong arming these sons and nephews into church positions like cardinals and such. What you were left with were people with no true faith running a church and that's where Martin Luther and the bunch jumped in and said we've lost our way. Centuries before that the Greeks saw the writing on the wall and abandoned ship of course.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »

Who cares anyway? The Catholic Church didn't have any power until Rome joined Christianity. Even then it was not the cause of evil but the effect of it. The faith was used as a vehicle to control the masses and the church was used as a vehicle to grant power. The main corruption and power started in feudal Europe. All these Kings had all these sons that weren't their first born. So while the first born got to be King there wasn't much left for the rest of the boys. This is when Kings started strong arming these sons and nephews into church positions like cardinals and such. What you were left with were people with no true faith running a church and that's where Martin Luther and the bunch jumped in and said we've lost our way. Centuries before that the Greeks saw the writing on the wall and abandoned ship of course.
^^^exactly....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »

^^^exactly....

Huh? What are we debating. That there was this secret religion that infiltrated Rome at the same time Rome was getting fed up by Christians and the two merged and became the Catholic Church of Christ?

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 08:51:11 AM »

^^^exactly....

Huh? What are we debating. That there was this secret religion that infiltrated Rome at the same time Rome was getting fed up by Christians and the two merged and became the Catholic Church of Christ?

well, what dude said was essentially true, although, it was different from my original point...
there is no one specific debate in this thread.... at least not for me...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2009, 12:34:11 AM »

Right, but Catholicism is still a perversion of God's word. The Catholic Church is a monstrosity that must be destroyed.
[/quote] fuck u & the devil >:(

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »
who's this God guy all these wierdos keep talkin about? One of Santas friends? Tooth Fairy's brother? New Wu-Tang member? 

Whats the popular phrase? "Pics or its not real".  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »

" Pics or it didnt happen "
 ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 12:52:53 PM by CantCme213 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2009, 12:50:51 PM »
who's this God guy all these wierdos keep talkin about? One of Santas friends? Tooth Fairy's brother? New Wu-Tang member? 

He's not a new Wu Tang Member you idiot. You want a pic? Here;

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24932511&albumID=463745&imageID=34072237

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 03:22:32 PM »

" Pics or it didnt happen "
 ;)

i know, had to throw in the "not real" part for the sake of the thread lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »

Right, but Catholicism is still a perversion of God's word. The Catholic Church is a monstrosity that must be destroyed.
fuck u & the devil >:(
[/quote]

Yes, it is a perversion, but then again so is Christianity, technically speaking...

and, like Daygo said, the validity of "God's Word" is in question and thus far has never been unequivocally proven to be accurate....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 04:06:27 PM »

Yes, it is a perversion, but then again so is Christianity, technically speaking...

and, like Daygo said, the validity of "God's Word" is in question and thus far has never been unequivocally proven to be accurate....
[/quote]

Yeah but there is a difference. The Catholic church goes against what they themselves claim to be God's word. It's not a perversion to believe in something that was written and call it what it calls itself. Christianity itself is not a perversion of God's word. The Bible is the Bible. The Bible has written accounts of what Jesus said and Jesus sad he spoke the word of God. To believe that all that is correct and to pervert it are two different things. Sure you can't prove that Jesus was of God, or that Jesus said anything in that book, but you'd just as hard a time proving Jesus said something as you would proving Caesar said something.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »
The Catholic Church has deviated from Christianity because it is an organization of pedophiles.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 02:58:05 AM »
The Catholic Church has deviated from Christianity because it is an organization of pedophiles.

you look like a paedo forreal,forreal

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2009, 09:51:06 AM »

Yeah but there is a difference. The Catholic church goes against what they themselves claim to be God's word. It's not a perversion to believe in something that was written and call it what it calls itself. Christianity itself is not a perversion of God's word. The Bible is the Bible. The Bible has written accounts of what Jesus said and Jesus sad he spoke the word of God. To believe that all that is correct and to pervert it are two different things. Sure you can't prove that Jesus was of God, or that Jesus said anything in that book, but you'd just as hard a time proving Jesus said something as you would proving Caesar said something.
[/quote]

Yes and no, but don't feel like explaining....

and it's easier to prove the words of Ceasar because there are multiple written records of his words, not just one.... keep in mind, the Romans were the most advanced human culture at the time.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com