Author Topic: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 4559 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2009, 09:24:41 PM »
I thought scarface had a week verse on that version...crooked I s intro on the dpg one I love...I always have to recite it word for word

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2009, 12:01:22 AM »
I am confused at why a free download of original music from a quality artist, that you are anticipating to drop, and that everyone talks shit for because it has yet to drop is a negative thing.  If you want i will download the shit and put it on a CD wrap the shit up and sell it to you for $15.  Just hit me up i got you.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2009, 01:09:32 AM »
since when did releasing an album equate skills as a rapper?

50 Cent/G-Unit wer awesome back in the day (Power Dollar-pre Beg For Mercy) and now you get one hot verse every fourth album or sum shit...

trsut me if i had to choose between the 282 or so crooked i songs or the 13 or so G-Unit albums I know which i'd rather choose

and PS... hes not waiting on a Major signing him, the whole reason hes waiting so long is to get a LABEL deal not an ARTIST deal. thats the whole "Boss" idea...
damn ive only got like 180 wtf am i missing?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2009, 09:25:08 AM »

50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW?
But yeah, if he buys that shit, he better release Crooked I's album with the quickness dammit...
yeah because there is a huge demand for this internet rapper
LOL!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2009, 10:32:54 AM »
haha

50 CENT TO BUY DEATH ROW?
But yeah, if he buys that shit, he better release Crooked I's album with the quickness dammit...
yeah because there is a huge demand for this internet rapper
LOL!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.