Author Topic: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 4552 times)

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 05:23:05 PM »

your an idiot. hip-hop weekly came and went no one remembers freestyles u moron people remember albums.

8)

Thats the dumbest shit iv heard,your ignorance is beyond........

just because you dont follow the movement and dont listen to it doesnt mean its irrelevant which it may be to you, there is thousands of people out there who listen to it thats a fact.

whats wrong with todays kids that listen to rap is that they focus on all the wrong things which are not that important, its about the craft and the skill which crooked i exudes .

52 free songs in 1 year = 3 albums , plus all the side projects crooked put in work

which i perfer over any album released this year or in that matter the last decade

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 05:37:30 PM »
hate it or love it hes right (thread starter) shits sad  (especially since its our coast) but......
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »
I just got off the phone with crooked, I'm about to wire him some money so he can eat the next few days

it's getting bad guys
^^
the best, LOL  :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »
yeah i couldnt hold back on usin that shit str8 up shit was and always will be classic!!!!

I just got off the phone with crooked, I'm about to wire him some money so he can eat the next few days

it's getting bad guys
^^
the best, LOL  :D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »
since when did releasing an album equate skills as a rapper?

50 Cent/G-Unit wer awesome back in the day (Power Dollar-pre Beg For Mercy) and now you get one hot verse every fourth album or sum shit...

trsut me if i had to choose between the 282 or so crooked i songs or the 13 or so G-Unit albums I know which i'd rather choose

and PS... hes not waiting on a Major signing him, the whole reason hes waiting so long is to get a LABEL deal not an ARTIST deal. thats the whole "Boss" idea...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2008, 05:56:05 PM »
but for real I mean hes been tryin to do that 4 years<<<<<<<literally jus that and more, much more!!!

but what the fuck you doin?  mixtapes, aite thats old!!! freestyles, come on folx thats what cats are doin for free!
your a "GANGSTA MC"  jus do you!
spider has a fuckin album thats in stores, not on G-Unit, but its in stores-thats all matters!!!

SPIDER THA SAME ARTISTS EVERYONES BEEN HATIN ON AND STILL DO, BUT HE HAS A ALBUM THATS IN STORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 Cent/G-Unit wer awesome back in the day (Power Dollar-pre Beg For Mercy) and now you get one hot verse every fourth album or sum shit...

trsut me if i had to choose between the 282 or so crooked i songs or the 13 or so G-Unit albums I know which i'd rather choose

and PS... hes not waiting on a Major signing him, the whole reason hes waiting so long is to get a LABEL deal not an ARTIST deal. thats the whole "Boss" idea...
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 05:58:19 PM »
Long beach iz active is a snoopy groupy that thinks ego tripping was a great album and that sexual eruption was a great song.enough said.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »
Look at the stuff he's doing and releasing B.O.S.S on the net like he says he'll do its just like some mixtape stuff.
want a cookie?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »

I respect that because he's trying to put his people on.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2008, 06:21:52 PM »
GOT MILK?

Look at the stuff he's doing and releasing B.O.S.S on the net like he says he'll do its just like some mixtape stuff.
want a cookie?
Cube

$Eg2$

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 08:30:08 PM »
Hip hop weekly > every album released in 2008.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2008, 09:02:44 PM »
crooked drop heat but damn dont forget about
face
ice cube

they dropped albums too!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 09:30:07 AM by enyce »
Cube

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »

crooked I is still deluded if he thinks he's gonna get a distribution deal for his label anywhere.
which company would take that risk? crooked I has never released an album, so they are not sure if his music will sell well enough to warrant a distribution deal for his label.

distribution deals usually come after the success of artist's albums. like 50cent for egsample..... after the success of get rich or die tryin, he inked a deal for his g-unit label on interscope, and got his crew to release their albums. 50 didnt get that straight away. after his debut album was proved a success, then he got the deal for his label.
crooked I thinks he can get a distribution deal for his label without releasing an album?... LOL, good luck to him.  let him keep tryin,.... its his time that he's waisting, and not mine
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 10:29:45 PM by ironmike »

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 01:57:59 AM »
Crooked I's HHW > Every album released in 2008 Guaranteed.

Plus ever feature Crooked I is on he kills it harder than any rapper whos got an album instore including LIL WAYNE.

Im kinda disappointed that he hasnt blown up yet too but at the same time I dont mind him being unknown to most of these fake ass mainstream fans.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 06:39:23 AM »
like I give a fuc if ten year old girls know who he is enjoy the music,and shut the fucc up bitch made thread starter