Author Topic: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 4556 times)

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 08:21:30 AM »
Hip hop weekly > every album released in 2008.

co-sign

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 09:24:03 AM »
As long as the music's good, who the fuck cares?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 09:35:47 AM »
so you dont want be able to go the store and while your coppin cube's, face, rza, nas, jay-z and oh yeah cop a crooked I album?
the freestyles are appreciated but damn a album is mandatory by such a great fuckin rapper?
(btw he considers himself the best (on the west) but damn no album to back it up?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
cob

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 10:24:54 AM »
so you dont want be able to go the store and while your coppin cube's, face, rza, nas, jay-z and oh yeah cop a crooked I album?
the freestyles are appreciated but damn a album is mandatory by such a great fuckin rapper?
(btw he considers himself the best (on the west) but damn no album to back it up?

I have been a fan for many years. Believe me, I want that album in stores. Unfortunately, I no longer expect it. Therefore, I just take what he has to offer. If the album comes out, it comes out and I'll rush in stores to cop it. If it doesn't, then it is what it is. Free music released on the internet is better than no music. I don't care anymore... That was my point. :)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 10:37:29 AM »
nah homie dont get it twisted and what cats like myself are sayin is that he had (fans) like you who were once interested but lost them due to (fucked up business decisions or whatever it may-be)
but instead he lost fans like you and what he dont understand is that rappers take years to get that fanbase, that he got faster but with no album he's another >>>>(THA REALEST, SLY BOOGY, JAY-O-FELONY ETC...)
I appreciate any muzik he drops especially since its:
1.FREE
2. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY DOPE AS FUCK

but again it all comes down to that fuckin album that he doesnt have!!!!

I have been a fan for many years. Believe me, I want that album in stores. Unfortunately, I no longer expect it. Therefore, I just take what he has to offer. If the album comes out, it comes out and I'll rush in stores to cop it. If it doesn't, then it is what it is. Free music released on the internet is better than no music. I don't care anymore... That was my point. :)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 10:39:26 AM »
If the album does drop and it is in stores and if he can get a single or two out then he will go Gold in about a year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »
see thats the problem hes fucked up so many times
as if the shit he dropped wasnt "single-worthy"
boom boom clap
nwa
str8 bossin

aite might not be 100% radio/club but damn they are fuckin fire and dope as fuck!!!
boom boom clap is a club track so why the fuck didnt you move wit it?
then he drops nwa?
then this n that, its like homie's business is all fucked up!!!!!

If the album does drop and it is in stores and if he can get a single or two out then he will go Gold in about a year.
Cube

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »
In my opinion boom boom clap was gonna be huge then don't know what happened made a video for 10 dollars and that's it. Shit everytime I bump it people wanna hear it again and again
Bullets aint got no names

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2009, 11:16:37 AM »
but damn he shot a video (10 cents or 10 dollars or 10 gz)
he fucked up bad wit that shit!!!!

he was hot at the time
we pop remix
welcome to cali remix
boom boom clap
creased khaki flow

but wait hold the fuck up,
I jus heard some shit that someone prolly made wit him and pac
2pac ft Crooked I - Hell 4 a Hustla Remix
over jay-z beat
does anyone know where that shit is from?
shit is fuckin dope as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion boom boom clap was gonna be huge then don't know what happened made a video for 10 dollars and that's it. Shit everytime I bump it people wanna hear it again and again
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 11:20:52 AM by enyce »
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »

crooked I is still deluded if he thinks he's gonna get a distribution deal for his label anywhere.
which company would take that risk? crooked I has never released an album, so they are not sure if his music will sell well enough to warrant a distribution deal for his label.

distribution deals usually come after the success of artist's albums. like 50cent for egsample..... after the success of get rich or die tryin, he inked a deal for his g-unit label on interscope, and got his crew to release their albums. 50 didnt get that straight away. after his debut album was proved a success, then he got the deal for his label.
crooked I thinks he can get a distribution deal for his label without releasing an album?... LOL, good luck to him.  let him keep tryin,.... its his time that he's waisting, and not mine
  That's not true at all. 50 Cent is seen negotiating deals for the G-Unit label on the DVD that comes with "Get Rich". It has nothing to do with whether or not the person in question has an album out. It's about whether the labels see money in doing business. You can put out eight albums and not get a label deal where other people can get one while they are finishing up their solo debut.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2009, 12:43:49 PM »
bottomline is the real new faces of the coast and rap game are takin his shine that he worked many years to get
k boy is movin past him slowly
and crooked is still tryna do it jay-z style
tryna to get 150 million for a tour
hes tryna get lebron james support
thats 1 in a million jus like hes a dope rapper rare to get a dope rapper like him
Cube

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2009, 12:51:01 PM »
I think skills make CROOKED I the best, not album sales.

I cant wait for him to drop an album, but I dont think his album sales will determine how dope he is in my opinion.

Ima huge CANIBUS fan and I think his best material has been released independently and didnt sell big.

penenstamp

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2009, 01:49:41 PM »

but again it all comes down to that fuckin album that he doesnt have!!!!

I agree. If Crooked I drops an album I will like his music more than I do now.

BIGWORM

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »
true