Author Topic: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 4553 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2009, 02:04:20 PM »
well let me put it like this:
I will not hate on him (as a fan) if he doesnt drop a album.  I will always listen to his muzik (his older traxx are better IMO) but with an album I can rep him as I do the same for Scarface, RZA, Z-Ro.
you might ask whats the difference between Face and Crooked?  
and some would say why would you hate on Crooked and show more support to Face a southern rapper?
nah its not like that
Its the fact that Face a true Pioneer and Rap God-father in this, took his talent and showcased it for his fans. he never sold out except for a show which is what your posed to do.  
he did what any dope rapper would do
released muzik the way his fans wanted it, hopefully he will continue to do jus that but hes been doin that for decades! he didnt bow down to no fuckin label, he took a loss but he kept it street
thats what everyone wants from crooked
hes a dope rapper but they need some evidence from him, (interviews/freestyles/mixtapes arent shit these days)
cats are givin away mixtapes for free, but hes usin it as his album!!
SO HIM DROPPIN A ALBUM WILL MAKE HIM KEEP A SAFE SPOT IN THE BEST LIST OF RAPPERS BUT WIT HIS FUCKED UP BUSINESS CHOICES THAT HES BEEN MAKIN,  (IF BOSSES MAKE MOVES WHAT MOVES IS HE MAKING?)therefore this looks to be B.O.S.S. (BEGINNING OF SOMETHING SAD)

but again it all comes down to that fuckin album that he doesnt have!!!!

I agree. If Crooked I drops an album I will like his music more than I do now.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 02:09:41 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »
crooked I needs to make an industry power move, that what separates the greats. If not Crooked I will be that dude that could've made it but never did, or as others say "Wasted talent". Crooked I needs to get creative cuz time is up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »
hes been known as the wasted talent for years already
still years after that hes lookin to make a boss move
that shit came and went

crooked I needs to make an industry power move, that what separates the greats. If not Crooked I will be that dude that could've made it but never did, or as others say "Wasted talent". Crooked I needs to get creative cuz time is up.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »
nah homie dont get it twisted and what cats like myself are sayin is that he had (fans) like you who were once interested but lost them due to (fucked up business decisions or whatever it may-be)
but instead he lost fans like you and what he dont understand is that rappers take years to get that fanbase, that he got faster but with no album he's another >>>>(THA REALEST, SLY BOOGY, JAY-O-FELONY ETC...)
I appreciate any muzik he drops especially since its:
1.FREE
2. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY DOPE AS FUCK

so you dont want be able to go the store and while your coppin cube's, face, rza, nas, jay-z and oh yeah cop a crooked I album?
the freestyles are appreciated but damn a album is mandatory by such a great fuckin rapper?
(btw he considers himself the best (on the west) but damn no album to back it up?

As long as the music's good, who the fuck cares?

I have been a fan for many years. Believe me, I want that album in stores. Unfortunately, I no longer expect it. Therefore, I just take what he has to offer. If the album comes out, it comes out and I'll rush in stores to cop it. If it doesn't, then it is what it is. Free music released on the internet is better than no music. I don't care anymore... That was my point. :)

Sly Boogy has a album out, and Jayo has put out multiple. Bad comparion doggie.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »
if your talkin about sly booy's newest release:
thats an ep wit old songs and besides he hasnt released an actual FULL LENGTH ALBUM
THAT SHIT HE DID WIT SWAY WASNT A REAL ALBUM, a compilation if anything

AND YA BOY JAYO, he released a mixtape most recently, and thats old!

they havent done shit but interviews!

so it was a perfect example

nah homie dont get it twisted and what cats like myself are sayin is that he had (fans) like you who were once interested but lost them due to (fucked up business decisions or whatever it may-be)
but instead he lost fans like you and what he dont understand is that rappers take years to get that fanbase, that he got faster but with no album he's another >>>>(THA REALEST, SLY BOOGY, JAY-O-FELONY ETC...)
1.FREE

so you dont want be able to go the store and while your coppin cube's, face, rza, nas, jay-z and oh yeah cop a crooked I album?
the freestyles are appreciated but damn a album is mandatory by such a great fuckin rapper?
(btw he considers himself the best (on the west) but damn no album to back it up?

I have been a fan for many years. Believe me, I want that album in stores. Unfortunately, I no longer expect it. Therefore, I just take what he has to offer. If the album comes out, it comes out and I'll rush in stores to cop it. If it doesn't, then it is what it is. Free music released on the internet is better than no music. I don't care anymore... That was my point. :)

Cube

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2009, 12:10:50 AM »
 Its always going to be hard to belive that somebody with so much fucking talent and skill, used to be down with Snoop/DPG, hasnt been able to make it or get an album out.
 I think the 4 years he spent on Deathrow nearly destroyed his career and as mentioned, he continues to keep (at least to some extent) regain his hype and buzz, but then it kinda fades again.
 Everyone respects his skill, iam happy that he's starting to feature on albums a bit more regulary in recent times.
 But yeah, i download his shit, i check his shit out, i tell people about him and burn his shit for people an put his tracks on mix cd's but, i think that music that is just data format/down loaded/even burnt, just looses its appeal.
 Maybe thats just me but i have like over 400 hip hop cds and i will listen to albums so many times and re-visit them. Something thats on a burnt cd or a hard drive eventually just gets left aside and put away, in the pile and after a couple listens just dont get played again.
 Maybe thats just me but i think thats why he really need an album. Will make a bigger, longer lasting impression on a wider scale.
 But, times have changed, iam 27, most youger people(i have younger bros an sis) dont buy music, they just download, so maybe it aint so important?
 I really want a Crooked i cd in my collection anyhow, it would be incomplete without one.
 Personally, i like his new shit but iam more likey to go back an listen to him on the 19th complimation rather than find the disc where all the hip hop weeklys are burnt.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 12:13:06 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Al Bundy

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2009, 02:25:18 AM »
if your talkin about sly booy's newest release:
thats an ep wit old songs and besides he hasnt released an actual FULL LENGTH ALBUM
THAT SHIT HE DID WIT SWAY WASNT A REAL ALBUM, a compilation if anything

AND YA BOY JAYO, he released a mixtape most recently, and thats old!

they havent done shit but interviews!

so it was a perfect example

1.FREE

idk... I saw Judgement Day at FYE so I was thinking it was a actual album.

And yeah Jayo is a lazy mother fucker but he's done put out enough material.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2009, 08:32:08 AM »
I don't if he can make a record bigger then boom boom clap,my little nefues even like that song
Bullets aint got no names

BIGWORM

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2009, 06:16:44 PM »
look out for the mixtape/street album/internet/New West album him G-Malone & Bishop Lamont are releasing I think it's called "no shelves, for new west". Oh shit my bad "no country for old men" I'm sure with them taking subliminal  shots at the foundation of the west will help them drop.

Don't get me wrong im fans of all three of them and enjoy the free music they put out but there are many type of artists and they are internet artist just like those myspace rappers but the difference is those 3 have skillz.

Elano

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2009, 12:44:53 PM »
Stop hatin on Crook he'll drop when tha time is right tha nigga is smart

during the last 10 years the time wasn't right ?  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2009, 01:01:21 PM »
haha crooked & smart in the sentence

Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »
haha crooked & smart in the sentence

HAHA Thats funny

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »
I Mean how the fuck can anybody take crooked i serious remember this year im dropping B.O.S.S i promise from hip hop weekly. I think B.O.S.S stands for beginning of something stupid.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

EFFeX

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2009, 03:36:24 PM »
To me personally, the album isn't even important anymore. I mean, I am excited that BOSS is dropping as a download, there's tracks on there that I been waiting to hear. Crooked dropped more free music than some emcees drop their whole career though and the lyricism is sick. I don't care if they are freestyles or just exclusives either, as long as it bumps that's what matters to me.