Author Topic: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 4551 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2009, 03:38:12 PM »
Beginning Of Something Sad

I Mean how the fuck can anybody take crooked i serious remember this year im dropping B.O.S.S i promise from hip hop weekly. I think B.O.S.S stands for beginning of something stupid.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2009, 03:50:03 PM »
Beginning of show-business suicide

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2009, 03:57:44 PM »
sad thing is we can come up with something better for B.O.S.S. OR C.O.B. cuz he doesnt have any album to go along wit it
aite he got freestyles but so does everyone
for competition sake, we'd have to say aite listen to these and tell me whose better, or listen to this soundtrack

Beginning of show-business suicide
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2009, 04:00:18 PM »
releasing internet albums is lame like forreal just release the damn album already it's like he had a huge buzz when he first started the hip hop weekly thing now nobody cares he fucked up his own career.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »
yeah hes fuckin up his own career, whatevers left of it if he ever had 1 to begin wit!

releasing internet albums is lame like forreal just release the damn album already it's like he had a huge buzz when he first started the hip hop weekly thing now nobody cares he fucked up his own career.
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2009, 04:52:32 PM »

I Mean how the fuck can anybody take crooked i serious remember this year im dropping B.O.S.S i promise from hip hop weekly. I think B.O.S.S stands for beginning of something stupid.

That one is better

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2009, 04:58:21 PM »
Beginning Of Some-thing Snooperfied
we got to c whats the best ones we can come up with

That one is better
Cube

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2009, 05:02:36 PM »
i like crooked I but he will NEVER IMHO blow EVER i mean i hope he does but i just dont see him doin it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »
Personally I hope crook doesn't blow.most people who do blow end up getting less hungry and fall off.I'd be happy with moderate independent success like cormega and tech n9ne.which is what crooked should strive for.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
but he isnt even doin that
fuckin hit tech n9ne up and sign wit him
look at how many albums tech n9ne put on his own, all from his own success all on his own label

tech n9ne has put out these albums on his own label gettin major $$$ back and his artists are gettin paid!!!
absolute power
mlk
everready
urban legendz
word on the streets
the plot thickens
feature presentation
Anghellic
vintage tech
killer
hour of reprisal
vitiligo

and much more!!!!

homie put out these records on his own label, he did that shit on his own why the fuck cant crooked?
at least why cant crooked sign wit him?

Personally I hope crook doesn't blow.most people who do blow end up getting less hungry and fall off.I'd be happy with moderate independent success like cormega and tech n9ne.which is what crooked should strive for.
Cube

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2009, 05:26:44 PM »
look at how many albums tech n9ne put on his own, all from his own success all on his own label

tech n9ne has put out these albums on his own label gettin major $$$ back and his artists are gettin paid!!!
absolute power
mlk
everready
urban legendz
word on the streets
the plot thickens
feature presentation
Anghellic
vintage tech
killer
hour of reprisal
vitiligo

and much more!!!!

homie put out these records on his own label, he did that shit on his own why the fuck cant crooked?

it just dont mix IMO tech n9ne been fallin off lately hit shit dont bump like it used to people in KC dont feel him like we used to when he came with absolute power that was his peak here in KC when he does something new WE GIVE HIM a chance but he has dissappointed us with dumb singles his albums always got tight some tight songs but he fucks up

last album was WACCCCCCKKKKK TERRIBLE beats even the song with ice cube and scarface i believe like forreal is that the best u can with those two legends man come on.

but man can he still flow like a muthaphukka its just his beats we dont like

ALBUM COVER IS CLASSIC THO LOL

EFFeX

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »
I think another problem is that they are living in the past. You can't "make it over night" and become a super label by keeping it real. All they rappers out there that blow up over night is because they are all following the ring-tone formula. Crooked seems to be following the old model, but the problem is you have to START SOMEWHERE. All the greatest rappers that built a dynasty had to start at the bottom. The point is the first album has to drop, flop or not, it's a starting point. Hopefully the free release of BOSS will be a start. At least label it a "street album" and sell it in some format though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2009, 05:34:33 PM »
I agree his latest efforts have been aite, not fire, but AT LEAST HE PUTS OUT HIS PROJECTS.
and sides they still better than 90% of what the industry is puttin out and thats his work at this level, imagine when hes on his best, unfuckwidable, and his business is jus that!
he gets all his releases out, he said he'd be down to work wit crooked
crooked jus dont want to backdown to someone wit fame cuz then hed be a bitch of bein in the game so long and havin done nuthin but freestyles and then he finally got his cd released thru props, not his own work!!!

absolute power
mlk
everready
urban legendz
word on the streets
the plot thickens
feature presentation
Anghellic
vintage tech
killer
hour of reprisal
vitiligo

and much more!!!!

it just dont mix IMO tech n9ne been fallin off lately hit shit dont bump like it used to people in KC dont feel him like we used to when he came with absolute power that was his peak here in KC when he does something new WE GIVE HIM a chance but he has dissappointed us with dumb singles his albums always got tight some tight songs but he fucks up

last album was WACCCCCCKKKKK TERRIBLE beats even the song with ice cube and scarface i believe like forreal is that the best u can with those two legends man come on.

but man can he still flow like a muthaphukka its just his beats we dont like

ALBUM COVER IS CLASSIC THO LOL
Cube

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2009, 05:35:19 PM »
i just got word from crooked I, that he is close to inking a distribution deal for his label with cdbaby.com

congratulations crooked I

Muhfukka

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »
this threadis stupid as fuck. crooked i will never put out a cd, who gives a shit, most of his fans are europeans anyway