Author Topic: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 4558 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »
I agree his latest efforts have been aite, not fire, but AT LEAST HE PUTS OUT HIS PROJECTS.
and sides they still better than 90% of what the industry is puttin out and thats his work at this level, imagine when hes on his best, unfuckwidable, and his business is jus that!
he gets all his releases out, he said he'd be down to work wit crooked
crooked jus dont want to backdown to someone wit fame cuz then hed be a bitch of bein in the game so long and havin done nuthin but freestyles and then he finally got his cd released thru props, not his own work!!!

but he isnt even doin that
fuckin hit tech n9ne up and sign wit him
look at how many albums tech n9ne put on his own, all from his own success all on his own label

tech n9ne has put out these albums on his own label gettin major $$$ back and his artists are gettin paid!!!
absolute power
mlk
everready
urban legendz
word on the streets
the plot thickens
feature presentation
Anghellic
vintage tech
killer
hour of reprisal
vitiligo

and much more!!!!

homie put out these records on his own label, he did that shit on his own why the fuck cant crooked?
at least why cant crooked sign wit him?

Personally I hope crook doesn't blow.most people who do blow end up getting less hungry and fall off.I'd be happy with moderate independent success like cormega and tech n9ne.which is what crooked should strive for.

it just dont mix IMO tech n9ne been fallin off lately hit shit dont bump like it used to people in KC dont feel him like we used to when he came with absolute power that was his peak here in KC when he does something new WE GIVE HIM a chance but he has dissappointed us with dumb singles his albums always got tight some tight songs but he fucks up

last album was WACCCCCCKKKKK TERRIBLE beats even the song with ice cube and scarface i believe like forreal is that the best u can with those two legends man come on.

but man can he still flow like a muthaphukka its just his beats we dont like

ALBUM COVER IS CLASSIC THO LOL

this i can agree with 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »
I mean imagine crooked and tech n9ne on the same label?
fuckin insane

tech knows what the fuck hes doin
muthafucka tours 350 days a year, can crooked handle that?
that different than 350 interviews a year!!!  that means you actually have to work!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2009, 06:00:09 PM »
this threadis stupid as fuck. crooked i will never put out a cd, who gives a shit, most of his fans are europeans anyway
c 'mon man,.... didnt u hear the news?.... crooked I's getting a distribution deal with cdbaby.com. he's ballin right now, and his debut album is gonna be droppin very soon on dynasty entertainment/cdbaby.com . aint nobody can stop him now !

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »
I mean imagine crooked and tech n9ne on the same label?
fuckin insane

tech knows what the fuck hes doin
muthafucka tours 350 days a year, can crooked handle that?
that different than 350 interviews a year!!!  that means you actually have to work!!!

i dont think it will be as good as u think it would but hey everybody thinks differently great mind DON'T think alike 8) ;D

Muhfukka

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »
this threadis stupid as fuck. crooked i will never put out a cd, who gives a shit, most of his fans are europeans anyway
c 'mon man,.... didnt u hear the news?.... crooked I's getting a distribution deal with cdbaby.com. he's ballin right now, and his debut album is gonna be droppin very soon on dynasty entertainment/cdbaby.com . aint nobody can stop him now !
you can think what you want but youll see what happens

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2009, 06:07:19 PM »
^^
dont worry bro. have hope.
 crooked I is the new west. most rappers could only wish to be in his shoes, with the awesome distribution deal that he gettin
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 06:11:07 PM by ironmike »

Jaydc555

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2009, 06:09:06 PM »
Crooks driving around in a Bentley and these guys sit here and talk about him.but the minute he drops his album they will be all over his nuts

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »
homie we arent hatin tho, we are sayin get your mind right!
drop a fuckin album!
hell yeah Ima cop his album when it drops, why cuz its dope!
its heat! snoop isnt, anymore!
but we (cats that are debatin over this shit) have been listenin to him for over a decade!
this aint no bandwagon typa shit round here!

Crooks driving around in a Bentley and these guys sit here and talk about him.but the minute he drops his album they will be all over his nuts
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »
I've been a fan of crook since I first heard uh oh.believe me I can understand everything.but even without an album he puts out great music.I just don't understand the hate.yeah I want an album too but what can you do?nothing.just enjoy the free Music.I find it funny how every thread about him ends up being like 5 or 6 pages long.shows how much people are checking for him.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »

If he does maybe but maybe soap will kill you if you eat it or maybe the lions will win the super bowl next year or maybe next year dre will drop detox shit maybe if crook does drop boss than maybe i will say greatest westcoast release in the last 10 years but right now all its is maybe.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »
I've been a fan of crook since I first heard uh oh.believe me I can understand everything.but even without an album he puts out great music.I just don't understand the hate.yeah I want an album too but what can you do?nothing.just enjoy the free Music.I find it funny how every thread about him ends up being like 5 or 6 pages long.shows how much people are checking for him.

also 90% of the threads are about hate

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »
yeah tell me about it. crooked I hasnt even dropped an album, but he's doin better than any rapper.
somehow he's making more money from him doing the couple mixtapes he has done so far over beats from other peoples albums,
and now he's finnaly gettin his distribution deal for his label with cdbaby.com , i mean things just cant get any better for crooked, and other people are just jealous of his success.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 06:22:29 PM by ironmike »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2009, 06:28:46 PM »
FUCKA bentley mayne id rather drive that 65' fast back impala on 13' by 7' gold with chrome lip daytons fuck all those luxury rides.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2009, 06:38:01 PM »

god damn ironmike you a fool str8 up!!!!
killin me wit ya posts!!!

yeah tell me about it. crooked I hasnt even dropped an album, but he's doin better than any rapper.
somehow he's making more money from him doing the couple mixtapes he has done so far over beats from other peoples albums,
and now he's finnaly gettin his distribution deal for his label with cdbaby.com , i mean things just cant get any better for crooked, and other people are just jealous of his success.
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2009, 06:50:53 PM »
I just got off the phone with crooked, I'm about to wire him some money so he can eat the next few days

it's getting bad guys

Oh shit crook just called me he's ridin with bishop in the bentley he told me to stop making these  threads because there negative towards them oh glasses was in the back i could hear him screaming NEW WEST.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST