Author Topic: 50 Cent to drop new single on January 1st.  (Read 6610 times)

Matty

Re: 49 Cent to drop new single on January 1st.
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2009, 10:22:53 AM »
'come and go' was crap imo, it sounded like an unfinished track. very unusual, certainly not radio frienfly and definitely not 'in da club part 2' as 50 stupidly claimed. it wasn't a single in the end and i think it was even worse than 'fire'. beat wise 'get up' is the closest thing that 50 has put out to 'in da club', along with 'outta control rmx' which had a classic dre beat.

also i'd believe 50 if he's saying it's dre this time cause its confirmed that he has actually worked with him for this album. if dre had worked with him properly supplying a good amount of beats for all his albums (especially on singles) he prolly woulda sold a lot more copies (especially with curtis). if a formula works (in da club) then stick with it, especially if it sells 10 million albums. interscope suck.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 10:27:06 AM by Matty »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2009, 10:25:53 AM »
^both Outta Control beats were beyond amazing.

the OG banged hard, but the Remix had an equally sick beat too. ;) 8)

Matty

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2009, 10:29:16 AM »
the OG outta control was pretty tight but the remix was an entirely different track and vastly superior 8)

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »
the OG outta control was pretty tight but the remix was an entirely different track and vastly superior 8)
Oh shit I forgot about this track for a minute. Both tracks bang but I prefer the remix.  8)

Matty

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »

wcsoldier

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
Gunz Come out beat is a dope grimey instrumental aswell ... anyways I'd say that the 1st 8 beats ( the 4 on GRODT , In Da hood , the 2 on the Massacre and the remix of OOC) 50 got  from Dre are absolutely fire , the 2 on GRODT OST are nothing special and both on Curtis are HORRIBLE 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »
come and go was actually a banger

Come & Go was the ULTIMATE disappointment ever!

he said it was going to be "In Da Club Pt. 2" & it was far, FAR from it. :-\

This song was nothing but one of the weakest" loop" beat Dre has released these latest 3 years

he didnt even produce it, i dont think. :'(
oh yes he did, they just had to split the credit with everybody  ;)

well then that was pathetic & 50 should be sued for false advertisement cuz that shit was like ONE-BILLION times worse than In Da Club lol.
actually i think it's not that bad at all; it has a hard twist to it if you know what i mean  ;)
i used to feel the same way though.

anyway, wouldn't you agree that you're overrating In Da Club a bit?
sure, i think it's a nice one from that category, but i wouldn't state that it's one of the standout tracks from the album

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2009, 12:14:40 PM »
Gunz Come out beat is a dope grimey instrumental aswell ... anyways I'd say that the 1st 8 beats ( the 4 on GRODT , In Da hood , the 2 on the Massacre and the remix of OOC) 50 got  from Dre are absolutely fire , the 2 on GRODT OST are nothing special and both on Curtis are HORRIBLE 
ya, gunz come out was SICK. completely agreed with ya statement.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »
I loved Talk About Me and When It Rains It Pours. Talk About Me is just banging, nice violins in the chours. And When It Rains is not only a sick instrumental (I always thought Hi-Tek did some ghost production on it) but it's also one of the rare emotional songs from 50.

Come And Go beat was just a loop but had a dope basic melody imo, just sounded unfinished and 50 sounded very clear and focused. But Fire as a song is garbage, beat is cool.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2009, 01:57:59 PM »
come & go? have i missed sumttin.. someone upp dat shit

Matty

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2009, 02:57:27 PM »
50 cent - come and go (aka in da club part 2) http://www.zshare.net/audio/536925142871726f/

imo this track is terrible, annoying as hell.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2009, 03:04:09 PM »
not bad
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2009, 03:44:18 PM »
I liked come and go it had a sinister sound on it and 5 flowed better on that track then most of the album..3 always thought they were referring to game in the chorus...bring em in in kick em out you aint fif and we aint speaking biitch...

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2009, 05:39:03 PM »
i cant believe any of u are hyped for this same old 50 n dre formula .. its done and played out - get up was the exact same thing .. no 1 cares anymore .. most of your are also forgettin 50 markted str8 2 the bank as bein produced by dre - it was co produced by dre and done by tye fyfe .. it will probz be the same situation here ..dre probably mixed the record and that was it khalil probably produced it

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »
Remember disco inferno?flow sounds sicker over dre drums nigga..and it wasn't even produced by dre