Author Topic: you realise that if obama doesn't fix america....  (Read 411 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: you realise that if obama doesn't fix america....
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 07:11:25 PM »

Um, aren't you contradicting yourself?

no more than a white supremacist posting on a rap site

the human beings a contradiction

Owned in the face bitch, get down and stay down jared.

To which I responded:

That's not a contradiction. It's not like I talk about the jungle-beat noise you call "music" on here. I came on here because I heard there was a negro named Job who was talking about how evil white folk were. I had to tear him down, and I did so successfully, which is why he has left this forum. Now, I shall tackle and destroy all other non-whites and non-white sympathizers who oppose the advancement of the White Man.

Not owned at all. Nice try.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
There are/were many black scientist who invent(ed) lots of things.
Also: Without black entertainment , the world would be a boring place

Dave Chappelle >>>>>>>>>Jared Taylor

Which black scientists are you referring to? George Washington Carver?

Black entertainment appeals to the lowest common denominator. It's all jungle-beat music about "ho's" and violence, or comedy about racial stereotypes. The kind of shit only negroes can relate to because of their limited intellect and victim mentality.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 08:21:14 PM by Jared Taylor »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 07:20:49 PM »
I have dozens of books, read dozens of books and read hundreds of articles I like to be informed and educate myself.

I'd be inclined to believe you if you didn't SOUND as if half the shit in your posts was jacked from Prison Planet. The fact you even post their crap in the first place means you aren't worthy of being taken seriously.

You want a conspiracy? I'll give you one: How about the liberals trying to force-feed their cultural Marxism down the throat of decent white Americans? The only conspiracy that exists is the New World Order of liberals taking over and trying to force us all to "get along", even though history shows us that races are best kept separate and in their own countries.

Your entire education consists of the simplified bullshit spin ridden crap that you see on television and all it's bullshit rhetoric.

Excuse me? I don't even watch TV, but everything I see is liberal media bullshit. Like the medical shows where they have black doctors reading scientific crap from a script that they obviously don't understand. Or commercials where blacks tell us what toothpaste to buy. Sounds a lot more like YOUR education than mine.

Actually, scratch that, I'm sorry...you're even STUPIDER than what's on TV, which is bullshit enough as-is.

as for advocating nuking a country, you sick sick fuck.

I never said I wanted to nuke Iraq, just that I would support it if it were necessary. Not that I said it was.

But seriously, Arabs are the most useless people on the planet besides blacks and Latinos. If 20 million of them died tomorrow, it would be better for the advancement of humanity.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 12:39:46 AM »

Um, aren't you contradicting yourself?

no more than a white supremacist posting on a rap site

the human beings a contradiction

Owned in the face bitch, get down and stay down jared.

To which I responded:

That's not a contradiction. It's not like I talk about the jungle-beat noise you call "music" on here. I came on here because I heard there was a negro named Job who was talking about how evil white folk were. I had to tear him down, and I did so successfully, which is why he has left this forum. Now, I shall tackle and destroy all other non-whites and non-white sympathizers who oppose the advancement of the White Man.

Not owned at all. Nice try.

yes we did read your reply

and yes u did get owned

job was a racist cunt but @ least he liked rap...but whatever now he's gone keep up your internet rascism behind closed doors and im sure you will "tackle and destroy non-white and non-white sympathizers!"....in the process living a rich and fufilling life LOL

now dye your grey hair...lose the tweed jacket and get crunk...BITCH!!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:27 AM »

yes we did read your reply

and yes u did get owned

job was a racist cunt but @ least he liked rap...but whatever now he's gone keep up your internet rascism behind closed doors and im sure you will "tackle and destroy non-white and non-white sympathizers!"....in the process living a rich and fufilling life LOL

now dye your grey hair...lose the tweed jacket and get crunk...BITCH!!

Ah, I get it, so you're saying ThaPrince is actually an alias for you? Makes perfect sense...

Anyway, I don't have to like rap to post on here. Indeed, I hate that rap crap and think it's the most retarded noise ever produced. I came on here to argue with people like you because I knew rap boards tend to have race-baiting idiots like Job and white liberal apologists like yourself. There is no contradiction whatsoever. Whereas Real American and Trauma actually DO like rap "music" but also claim to be conservatives. THAT is a contradiction. You have no argument; you're just retarded.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »
The fact that you made the name Jared Taylor to spew some stupid racist shit is self ownage. So yeah buddy, you get pretty fucking owned everytime you try to make a post. You fail horrible please end your own life A.S.A.P.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 12:24:31 PM »
who delted my last post...thats suspect >:(