Author Topic: Give me 10seconds with this bitch..  (Read 554 times)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Re: Give me 10seconds with this bitch..
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 03:33:01 PM »
I'm on Boo-Ya's side.

It only takes me 10 seconds to amaze her. The whole hour would destroy her boss.

The whole nights too long, nigga has work in the morning and she can't stay over my house, that's a dickhead ting.

you tyna amaze her or you tryna get off? if you can get off in 10 secs, I feel bad for you, son.

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 03:41:55 PM »
10 seconds is enough to make a call to a child protective service.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »
I'm on Boo-Ya's side.

It only takes me 10 seconds to amaze her. The whole hour would destroy her boss.

The whole nights too long, nigga has work in the morning and she can't stay over my house, that's a dickhead ting.

you tyna amaze her or you tryna get off? if you can get off in 10 secs, I feel bad for you, son.

Mr N.I.K.

It takes me 10 seconds to impress. Not 20, not 5 minutes, not half an hour, not the next morning, 10 seconds. I'm not speaking indirectly or in a foreign language. Give me 10 seconds and she's mine.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »
I'm on Boo-Ya's side.

Mr N.I.K.

It takes me 10 seconds to impress. Not 20, not 5 minutes, not half an hour, not the next morning, 10 seconds. I'm not speaking indirectly or in a foreign language. Give me 10 seconds and she's mine.

wtf are you talkin about, young'n? were not talking about impressing anyone here, we're talking about fucking. LMAO. it takes you 10 seconds to nut?

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 12:29:15 AM »
wouldnt u rather spend the whole night with her having fun rather than being a little boy and finishing the deal after 10 seconds? ???
Whether it's 10 seconds or 10 minutes, all we wanna do is cum, honey.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »
I'm on Boo-Ya's side.

Mr N.I.K.

wtf are you talkin about, young'n? were not talking about impressing anyone here, we're talking about fucking. LMAO. it takes you 10 seconds to nut?

*sigh*

It's not hard to see why you're hated on this forum. Look further donut. I can sway off subject and stay on subject if i so desire. You know what i'm talking about, i've already explained my reasoning behind the 10 second business.. Why do you have to be the difficult special guy on the forum that has to challenge my response. Stop being extra

-_-.

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »
I'm on Boo-Ya's side.

Mr N.I.K.

*sigh*

It's not hard to see why you're hated on this forum. Look further donut. I can sway off subject and stay on subject if i so desire. You know what i'm talking about, i've already explained my reasoning behind the 10 second business.. Why do you have to be the difficult special guy on the forum that has to challenge my response. Stop being extra

-_-.

LOL@you getting emotional over what I said.