Author Topic: Did Eminem EVER Diss Chino Xl???? And what was his beef wit 2pac????  (Read 3757 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was readin' that some shit bout that Chino worked for the Source and Em took offense
guess he gave em a bd review or some shit
and in return Em dissed chino xl at least twice
any truth to this, or does anyone have any info on this "beef" if there was one!

and what was his beef wit 2pac?
he was sayin some shit about him gettin fucked in jail?
hes goin hard at him on some freestyle
good lookin out
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 11:32:13 AM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

Re: Did Eminem EVER Diss Chino Xl???? And what was his beef wit 2pac????
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 12:31:43 PM »
For some reason, I vaguely remember there being something between Em and Chino but I think it was just little jabs on songs here and there if anything at all.

As for the Pac thing, I think Chino just threw it out to be funny and wasn't really meaning for it to be a diss but Pac saw it as a shot on his manhood and dissed Chino for it. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 12:35:34 PM »
thats waz up
so what song did pac go at chino?
cuz hes goin at pac pretty much thru-out the whole freestyle!

For some reason, I vaguely remember there being something between Em and Chino but I think it was just little jabs on songs here and there if anything at all.

As for the Pac thing, I think Chino just threw it out to be funny and wasn't really meaning for it to be a diss but Pac saw it as a shot on his manhood and dissed Chino for it. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »
yeah...em and chino were taking little shots each other.....i think chino was just upset that the world wanted to hear somebodyelse  spit that i-hate-the-world-so-im-gonna-diss-everybody-style...so he got jealous....and for eminems part...he probably was heavily influenced by chinos rap style.....but eminem has WAY better rhythm to his words.... than chino has ever had....i think chino has the better metaphors though....as for the second part...aint nothin funny about what he said about tupac....and yes it was a dis....chino is a member of mensa...he isnt stupid.....and if u heard his freestyle on the radio ....the first dis was just an interlude into that.....nobody(except his small fan base)would even know who chino was if tupac hadnt talked about him at the end of hit em up.....chino xl s problem is that he is one of the best freestylers and writers in rap ...but i cant really think of a song he made that i remember(ok interview with a vampire and creep ).....he just isnt a complete artist....and his unique arrogance closes a lot of ears to his words....but ...if he hasnt figured that out by now...i guess having a high i.q. really aint shit.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »
chino usedpacs name on a track w/ ras kass, pac took offense and dissed chino

simple as that  chino meant no harm
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »
thats waz up
damn he doesnt seem like a cat that would hate on someone else (lets say if pac were reppin the same coast as his, but also considerin chino is or was from east coast) but damn he went in on him talkin bout you aint from la or you aint from cali you from oakland or some shit
i mean it was a aite diss

yeah...em and chino were taking little shots each other.....i think chino was just upset that the world wanted to hear somebodyelse  spit that i-hate-the-world-so-im-gonna-diss-everybody-style...so he got jealous....and for eminems part...he probably was heavily influenced by chinos rap style.....but eminem has WAY better rhythm to his words.... than chino has ever had....i think chino has the better metaphors though....as for the second part...aint nothin funny about what he said about tupac....and yes it was a dis....chino is a member of mensa...he isnt stupid.....and if u heard his freestyle on the radio ....the first dis was just an interlude into that.....nobody(except his small fan base)would even know who chino was if tupac hadnt talked about him at the end of hit em up.....chino xl s problem is that he is one of the best freestylers and writers in rap ...but i cant really think of a song he made that i remember(ok interview with a vampire and creep ).....he just isnt a complete artist....and his unique arrogance closes a lot of ears to his words....but ...if he hasnt figured that out by now...i guess having a high i.q. really aint shit.....
Cube

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 01:37:53 PM »
^^ yeah w/ ras kass.
the "funny" thing is:
ras kass first appeared on a song where somebody was dissing 2pac "riiot" with chino xl
and later he was on a 2pac-dedication-track with bootleg of dayton family.

chino xl said it was just a methaphor ... and later he squashed the beef with the outlawz.

like that guy said chino isnt a complete artist, just a battle rapper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »
yeah everyones got they own input/opinion but IMO chino is dope and one of the best at what he does and if all he's good at is bein a battle rapper then hes one of the best at that
I would put him in a super group wit crooked/ras kass/canibus
he has that typa heat IMO
IMO he can tell a story in a crative way and his style makes him unique!

^^ yeah w/ ras kass.
the "funny" thing is:
ras kass first appeared on a song where somebody was dissing 2pac "riiot" with chino xl
and later he was on a 2pac-dedication-track with bootleg of dayton family.

chino xl said it was just a methaphor ... and later he squashed the beef with the outlawz.

like that guy said chino isnt a complete artist, just a battle rapper
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 02:04:25 PM »
crooked i > mc juice > chino xl > canibuis > iimmortal technique > proof > c rayz walz  > supernat > all other living emcees
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »
i mean damn but IMo its also true but Im startin to listen to alot of Royce and hes fuckin crazy

crooked i > mc juice > chino xl > canibuis > iimmortal technique > proof > c rayz walz  > supernat > all other living emcees
Cube

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 04:21:39 PM »
i think chino xl is dope too...i dont want anybody to think im hating on him....but lets b real...what type of metaphor is that...esp for someone so skilled at that craft....and 4 all the flack pac takes 4 hit em up.....that chino xl  freestyle is probably one of the most hate filled disrespectful 5 to 6 minutes of rap ive ever heard in my opinion(esp as a response to chino xl fuck u 2)....and im sure others take it simply as him roastin pac lyrically.......this is why we have opinions.....and yeah im sure he didnt mean pac any harm...more than likely he was just going at the nigga with the top spot....bkuz 4 all the contraversey he tried to create...nobody really cared about his rap career....this doesnt take away from him as a human being....he is very intelligent and talented...but i guess hindsight is 20/20....only chino knows why he decided to use that metaphor.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
yeah I think its in a way like the ras song "caution" cats say- 100% it was a diss to game
aite he was smart (in makin the song) and not namin anyone's name but accordin to game fans/game himself he did.
I like to think otherwise, altho it could have possibly been meant to b for game as in for example:
game watch ya step but not FUCK GAME!

but thats crazy for chino to do some shit like that but not anything out of the ordinary considerin the support/luv pac was gettin vs chino not gettin as much.

i think chino xl is dope too...i dont want anybody to think im hating on him....but lets b real...what type of metaphor is that...esp for someone so skilled at that craft....and 4 all the flack pac takes 4 hit em up.....that chino xl  freestyle is probably one of the most hate filled disrespectful 5 to 6 minutes of rap ive ever heard in my opinion(esp as a response to chino xl fuck u 2)....and im sure others take it simply as him roastin pac lyrically.......this is why we have opinions.....and yeah im sure he didnt mean pac any harm...more than likely he was just going at the nigga with the top spot....bkuz 4 all the contraversey he tried to create...nobody really cared about his rap career....this doesnt take away from him as a human being....he is very intelligent and talented...but i guess hindsight is 20/20....only chino knows why he decided to use that metaphor.....
Cube

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »
MAN chino xl is one of the illest mc to breath. line 4 line hes top 10 ever.  spits classic shit every fucking time. do yall research n listen to every thing hes been on to freestyles featuring albums.    POISON PEN album classic I TOLD YOU SO is classic  ripped every mc hes ever been on to common canibus bun b royce snoop dogg rass kass crooked i proof everybody just  download his shit then give an opinion. in the underground hes god to many rappers lol dont take take that litterally hes coming strong on 09. heres some track n every line is ill

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4940/title.chino-xl-im-coming

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.5456/title.chino-xl-f-bun-b-cross-your-heart

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4892/title.bun-b-f-chino-xl-killer-mike-bulletproof-some-hoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 05:27:12 PM »
nah I mean i think hes one of the best (even tho he hasnt released much material considerin the amount of time hes been in the game)
but he mos def got talent and his own style and he can spit heat
shit tap dancin is one of my favorite by him
i have his other album wit his walkin wit fire or some shit around him got some heaters on there

3 to the Dome - Chino XL f. Kool G Rap is dope

MAN chino xl is one of the illest mc to breath. line 4 line hes top 10 ever.  spits classic shit every fucking time. do yall research n listen to every thing hes been on to freestyles featuring albums.    POISON PEN album classic I TOLD YOU SO is classic  ripped every mc hes ever been on to common canibus bun b royce snoop dogg rass kass crooked i proof everybody just  download his shit then give an opinion. in the underground hes god to many rappers lol dont take take that litterally hes coming strong on 09. heres some track n every line is ill

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4940/title.chino-xl-im-coming

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.5456/title.chino-xl-f-bun-b-cross-your-heart

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4892/title.bun-b-f-chino-xl-killer-mike-bulletproof-some-hoes

« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:32:21 PM by enyce »
Cube

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »
"Chino xl fuck you too" 2pac enough said
Bullets aint got no names