Author Topic: Lil Kim Angered By Film Portrayal, Accuses Faith Evans, Voletta Wallace  (Read 617 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Kim Angered By Film Portrayal, Accuses Faith Evans, Voletta Wallace
January 1st, 2009 |
Author: Danielle Harling

With the release of Notorious, the bio pic on rapper Notorious B.I.G., just around the corner, a key character in the film is speaking out.
Portrayed by actress Naturi Naughton in the film, Lil Kim has expressed her distaste for the way in which she was portrayed in Notorious and blames Faith Evans and Biggie's mother Voletta Wallace for approving the portrayal.

Lil Kim recently shared her thoughts on Notorious and Faith Evans and Ms. Wallace with Hip Hop Weekly.
"I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both... I've been quiet for a long time," Lil Kim told Hip-Hop Weekly. "I'm very disappointed in Faith. There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that... It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed."
While Lil Kim played a very small role in the creation and production of the film, both Sean "Diddy" Combs and Voletta Wallace served as producers for the film. Faith Evans was also involved in the film.
Notorious will be released in theaters on January 16.

Jaydc555

Re: Lil Kim Angered By Film Portrayal, Accuses Faith Evans, Voletta Wallace
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »
This could be just to create a lil buzz for the film.I mean Kim was a homewrecking whore how worse could they have Portrayed her?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »
haha
FUCK LIL KIM
2PAC called her a phat bitch or some shit

This could be just to create a lil buzz for the film.I mean Kim was a homewrecking whore how worse could they have Portrayed her?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 06:10:13 PM »
lol I bet she's portrayed accurately.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 06:46:05 AM »
She's probably mad cuz they potrayed her just right.
Bullets aint got no names

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 07:27:39 AM »
she's the type of hoe that cant look at herself in the mirror

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 09:07:31 AM »
she's the type of hoe that cant look at herself in the mirror
Give her 10 $ and I bet he will.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 09:43:56 AM »
Lil' Kim probably isn't wat you think she is.  I'm not sayin' that she wasn't doin' some freaky shit back in the day.  but celebrity bitches dont just be fuckin ol' average sam ass niggas.  if you was Biggie and you had to choose between Faith or Lil' Kim (I'm sure MOST of you would've been fuckin' both).  Black women have always done a good job in Hollywood as being portrayed as ghetto sex fiends lol but it doesn't mean that they are.  Al Pachino isn't Scarface.  Basically I don't know wtf is true or not but I can say that there's alotta shit goin' on backstage that we all wouldn't even think is goin' on... Gay Rappers???????

(these niggas came to my city {DC} to make this shit, not Hollywood or Georgia/ There's a ton of moves that'r goin' on... If you still believe Game & 50 & Buck was all beefin' like that or Tha Dogg Pound really broke up then you're mistakin' babes... its all about the hustle)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:45:53 AM by RadioTube! »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:55 AM »
 :banana_hitit:

G-Funk

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 02:08:44 PM »
they portrayed her too well maybe? :laugh:

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »

(these niggas came to my city {DC} to make this shit, not Hollywood or Georgia/ There's a ton of moves that'r goin' on... If you still believe Game & 50 & Buck was all beefin' like that or Tha Dogg Pound really broke up then you're mistakin' babes... its all about the hustle)

I am familiar with DMV but Virginia is not DC Lil Wayne was on tour,and Jay Rock had to fly out there what a stupid ass point fuccin' idiot I bet you felt special,and Wayne whacc ass aint from Georgia

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 12:15:19 AM »
She's probably mad cuz they potrayed her just right.
:laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »

I am familiar with DMV but Virginia is not DC Lil Wayne was on tour,and Jay Rock had to fly out there what a stupid ass point fuccin' idiot I bet you felt special,and Wayne whacc ass aint from Georgia

Northern Virginia is the same thing as DC pimpin'.  They're pretty much connected.  I could stand in DC and piss over the line to Virginia literally.  And I betchu suck dicks

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 02:18:01 PM by RadioTube! »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 03:23:54 PM »
Did Kim mention what she hated about how she was portrayed or do I have to see the movie to find out which I was gonna do anyway?