Author Topic: Keepin' It Movin'  >:(  (Read 184 times)

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
Keepin' It Movin'  >:(
« on: January 21, 2002, 07:00:53 AM »
It's a must that I bust & leave emcees in the dust/ Cuz niggaz be biting & I really don't trust

Hush & stop the fuss before I spill ya gutz/ & take the words from ya' mouth & twist em' all up

Like a hoe actin' stuck up, although U take it up the butt/ U need to chill & keep it real silly slut

Just a squirrel tryin' to get a nut/ & now that U're in a rut, it stings like a paper cut

I wrap dummies up like the mummy King Tut/ a true thoroughbreed who don't run with muts

I come through in the the clutch, when I'm needed the most/ & back niggaz down like Shaq in the post

Let me hit U with a dose of that west coast dope/ So funky U'll wanna run & grab the water & soap

Nope, there's no hope--U can't cope/ suicidal thoughts make U wanna get the rope

& tie the knot--I be chillin' at the spot/ hustlin' wordz like I use to hustle rocks

Now I rock state to state, instead of block to block/ puttin' it down for my town & representin' hip hop

Non-stop without a break & no interruptions/ Whatever comes to mind iz my topic of discussion

I got cold vocab like a mad black Russian/ Just do what I say, & follow my instruction

:o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

Hittman

Re: Keepin' It Movin'  >:(
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 07:37:52 AM »
Hot!  ;D You Should Battle Some of The Muthafuckers On Here - You Could Rip The Fuck Outta Them.

TimeLock

Re: Keepin' It Movin'  >:(
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2002, 03:19:06 PM »
damn 6 :o hell yeah keep them ill rhymes coming