Author Topic: so how was ur new years eve?  (Read 610 times)

Floydness

so how was ur new years eve?
« on: January 02, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »
Mine was good but at the same time really weird... I went to TAO (rave) and I couldnt find any parking that cost less than 30 bux.. so I parked.. my friend forgot her phone in my car and we were only like 2 min away from my car when shes like:
Friend: Dude, I left my phone in your car...
Me: Dude, fuck your phone.
Friend: HaHa okay.... :-\

lol I was so eager to get in the rave that I didnt give a shit.. so by the time I actually meet up with everyone we have to stand in line to get in. They dont allow u to bring backpacks or anything so they make u hang them outside where literally anyone can just walk by and take everything so I sneak in my big purse with all my stuff in it. My friend (the one who left her phone in my car) only had her receipt on her and not the actual ticket so they wouldnt let her in..  I took the some E about 20 min before and didnt even feel my roll yet but I started feeling really weird... after I got in my bf was yelling at me to come back because they arent letting my friend in so then I look over and see a group of asain kids and I go over there:
Me: Hi guys, can u please hold my purse and not run away?
Asains: Uhhh.. sure...
Me: Thank you so much, please let me trust you because I have my cash, camera, credit cards, and my life is practically in that bag.. when I get back ill give you guys some ciggs... ???
Asains: Umm.. ok

so I go back to see whats going on with my friend and they arent letting her in, she doesnt have her cell phone on her so she looks at me and shes like:
Friend: Listen Natalie, we need to meet up somewhere before we get lost..
Me: Hold that thought *runs back to the asains to check on my bag and to give them ciggs*

by the time I get back shes nowhere in sight and I ask the gaurd 2 tell me where she is and he points me in some weird direction and he keeps on getting annoyed with me because im asking him the same question like 3 times lol.. so then were on a mission to find my friend (keep in mind there are  maybe 50,000 people there and like 15 entrances) so as were walking to find her more and more time passes and I feel more and more hopeless telling myself "who the fuck am I kidding??? Im not going to find her here.. its like finding a needle in a haystack" all the while im getting guilt trips from the bf..
Bf: you did your friend so dirty...
Me: I know.. I feel really bad lets just find her :-[ :(
Bf: damn dude, how could u do that to her
Me: I wasnt thinking :-\
Bf: you damn sure werent
*makes me feel even worse than I already feel* so im walking around trying to look for her in the heat, waiting for my roll to kick in, thinking about how I fucked up everyones night, how its my fault she doesnt have a cell, my fault I didnt listen to her when she told me to meet her somewhere.. MY FAULT! lol.. so out of the blue like 40 min later we see her and she forgives me.. lol.. anyways, the night turned out well all in all.. though it was a strange night (I honestly dont know what got into me) and I said some things I wish I wouldnt have said, I basically had a great night though lol.. sorry if its too long, but yeah thats my story lol..

sooooo how was ur night? 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so how was ur new years eve?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 09:24:53 AM »
my night was what all my previous New Year's have been; a bit of a let down...

went to a club, musta been in there 1 hour before being refused reentry. reason: urinating outside in a car park. why did i do that? only toilets i could find inside were "Ladies Only". so, i left my friends in the club and proceeded to find somewhere that i could get a drink. found some bar, and found some random girl and chilled til about 4am. snuck back in the club and stayed there til about 6am. went back to my friends house, discovered i had blood on my t-shirt, wasn't mine but i don't know where it came from. had a smoke, watched half of Jackie Brown and fell asleep. quite hungover when i got up 4 hours later.

end of story.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »
pretty wack. The girl that ive been feeling lately was all over another dude the whole night, so i ended up drinking my face off and trying to drive home. Ended up driving into a ditch without even leaving the parking lot. Had to get that shit towed the next day.

Pretty horrible night!

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 10:01:55 AM »
^^ awww.. that sucks lol...  :-\

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 10:55:20 AM »
^ yeah its a good thing i didnt get any farther or would of probably killed myself.....

But yeah, i hate sexy bitches, they are all heartbreakers man! Fuck em!

Im gunna find me a fat slut, that cooks and does dishes.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 11:12:29 AM »
^^LOL man, don't give up on sexy bitches.....

My New Years was pretty fuckin dope... Went to Lake Elsinore (for you non USA people, it's a city about an hour east of San Diego, CA)
With all my friends to drink with the homegirl Jojo's cousins..... We played beer pong, smoked a gang of weed, and drank till we passed out..... Good shit.... There were plenty of cute chickens, but most of them were in the 17-19 year age range, and somethin just didn't feel right about hittin on a chick that young.... But I still had fun....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »
first, picked up a few of my dudes and we stopped by this chick's house and chilled there for a bit... then all of us went to another party that my boy was having, mad beer pong and shit like that... we stayed there for a bit and then I got pissed cuz I got a text from my dude who was at another party down the street and this chick I been feelin' was there but she told everyone that she was babysitting on New Years, don't know what happened with that lol but anyways then we went there, I walked up in there for like 5 min. and got bored, so we got my boy who was there and dipped...so then I had to bring my one homegirl home that we picked up first that night and then we went back to my boy's crib for the night and got hella blazed for hours, and then I couldn't even move in the morning when I woke up around 12... it wasn't the best New Years that I had in mind but it was straight I guess  8)

penenstamp

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 11:40:07 AM »
my new years eve was off the hook

Paul

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 12:42:36 PM »
Best 1 iv had but still pretty average

few house parties and a few grams ;) and i was pretty hammered
funkyfreshintheflesh

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »

too cold for the street party?

Paul

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

too cold for the street party?

way too cold, -3 degrees i heard,
funkyfreshintheflesh

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »
me and my buddy started off by havin some drinks at my house then went over to where my older sis was and had a drink over there with them and her sexy ass friends, then me and buddy left and went to this chicks house who was havin a kegger but it was pretty lame cus they were all just sitting around the one room doin shit all , i wanted to leave but my buddy didnt so i just drank as much of that keg as i could,got hammered then went home at like 5. Not wat i wanted outa new years.

penenstamp

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »
me and my buddy started off by havin some drinks at my house then went over to where my older sis was and had a drink over there with them and her sexy ass friends, then me and buddy left and went to this chicks house who was havin a kegger but it was pretty lame cus they were all just sitting around the one room doin shit all , i wanted to leave but my buddy didnt so i just drank as much of that keg as i could,got hammered then went home at like 5. Not wat i wanted outa new years.

is your sister hot? maybe you will be my brother in law sometime.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 02:18:31 PM »
Mine was cool
Bullets aint got no names

Matty

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 02:45:29 PM »
pretty good smoked a lot of weed, saw some ufos, played videogames and slept afterward 8)