Author Topic: South central cartel/Mobb deep question  (Read 839 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: South central cartel/Mobb deep question
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
SCC's 1st album was out 2 years before mobbs.

MD was late 80s

SCC early 1991?
mobb deep was not late 80's . mobb deep was 1992 & south central cartel wasd 1990 . so south central cartel came first . mobb deep was not even called mobb deep in 91 & 92.  mobb deep was called poetical prophets in 91 & 92 not mobb deep.mobb deep was in source's unsigned hype in july of 91.. mobb deep was too young to be rapping in late 80's at all .south central cartel was rapping before mobb deep ever was.

mobb deep were 17 when the 1st album came out

they coulda been 15 and makin records

Esham was making songs when he was 15
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »
SCC's 1st album was out 2 years before mobbs.

MD was late 80s

SCC early 1991?
mobb deep was not late 80's . mobb deep was 1992 & south central cartel wasd 1990 . so south central cartel came first . mobb deep was not even called mobb deep in 91 & 92.  mobb deep was called poetical prophets in 91 & 92 not mobb deep.mobb deep was in source's unsigned hype in july of 91.. mobb deep was too young to be rapping in late 80's at all .south central cartel was rapping before mobb deep ever was.

mobb deep were 17 when the 1st album came out

they coulda been 15 and makin records

Esham was making songs when he was 15
every member of SSC Is older then mobb deep & has been rapping longer then mobb deep.also mobb deep has even said SCC came first.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »
Didn't SCC have a member also called Havic? I think I remember that. If so that's too much of a coincidence, Prodigy and Havoc/Havic on both team?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 08:54:04 PM »
yeah theres

scc
they have two haviks but yeah

havikk the ryhmeson
havikk the mouthpiece (not sure how their names are spelled)
big prodeje

mobb deep
havoc
prodigy

Didn't SCC have a member also called Havic? I think I remember that. If so that's too much of a coincidence, Prodigy and Havoc/Havic on both team?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shango

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 12:51:09 AM »
SCC is

Prodeje
Havoc
Havikk the Rhime Son
L.V.
DJ Kaos
DJ Gripp
Young Prodeje

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »
md > scc
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 07:34:51 PM »
AnyBody got that Now I lay me down 2 sleep.  Lv and Prodeje.     Mobb deep More lyricall.  Niggas think stab yo face with yo nosebone and dun is lyrical.  get off Mobb deep dick. Prodigy dont rhyme when he rap midget muthaphuckas
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up