Author Topic: Young Keno - Things U Do feat Lil Wayne & Lloyd [Mastered][Dirty/Clean/Inst]  (Read 182 times)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this shit sounds soooooo much harder now!!

http://www.zshare.net/download/53529550ec542cbb/

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah it does!

penenstamp

I finally listened to the song. It's absolutely terrible. Whoever did the mastering did a bad job.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I finally listened to the song. It's absolutely terrible. Whoever did the mastering did a bad job.

u would hate on it...Young Keno doesnt need fags like u as his fans anyway...itll make more ppl dislike him then not...pretty much how u made me think TQ sucks because his #1 cheerleader is such a fuckin douchebag

penenstamp

u would hate on it...Young Keno doesnt need fags like u as his fans anyway...itll make more ppl dislike him then not...pretty much how u made me think TQ sucks because his #1 cheerleader is such a fuckin douchebag

is the person who mastered this already fired?

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

is the person who mastered this already fired?

do u even have a job loser?

StreetPoet

horrible

kazam

• Lil Geezy
LOL ITS A NICE SONG AND ALL THAT CONSIDERING RADIO U FEEL ME BUT DAMN ITS A RADIO THIS THE KIND OF SHIT TEENAGE GIRLS BUMP LOL AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THINK. THIS SHOULD BE POSTED IN OUTBOUND CONNECTIONS

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL ITS A NICE SONG AND ALL THAT CONSIDERING RADIO U FEEL ME BUT DAMN ITS A RADIO THIS THE KIND OF SHIT TEENAGE GIRLS BUMP LOL AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THINK. THIS SHOULD BE POSTED IN OUTBOUND CONNECTIONS

yeah this song def apeals to the younger crowd but Young Keno is from Watts so i think it fits this section as well

kazam

• Lil Geezy
TRUE WE ALL GOT OUR TASTE AND I RESPECT THAT BUT ITS SAD PEOPLE LIKE KAM DONT HAVE A CROWD. IM NOT SAYING THIS IS ON A SOULJA BOY LEVEL BUT IT DOESNT LAY TOO FAR AWAY

ANYWAYS KEEP DOING IT TO YOUNG KENO AND BLESS THE COAST

love33

Thanks for the post! I love listening to Young Keno, this guy is exactly what the West Coast needs more of! I could see him blowing up and doing tracks with T-Pain, Akon, Kanye West, and T.I.!  I love this track and I love listening to Lloyd sing those sweet melodies.  This is perfect for the club and the rest of these west coast garbage artists need to take some notes and take a look at how to make a real track and collab with some real artists like Lil Wayne and Lloyd.

BigEEE

• 'G'
I guess if you aint shooting someone you aint west coast ha ha ha....