Author Topic: Who fell the fuck off the hardest - Fabolous , Nas , or 50 Cent ?  (Read 1308 times)

MediumL

Re: Who fell the fuck off the hardest - Fabolous , Nas , or 50 Cent ?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 01:52:06 AM »
I don't get that from lupe.I much prefer him over kanye.he's better with a lot less ego.

yer most def. I think if it wasnt for kanye then it would have been hard for lupe to gett recognised but i prefer Lupes albums to Kanyes first two. Hopefully LupEND is dope
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 01:59:33 AM »
how did fab & nas fell off? they doin what they always did.. and sellin like they always did.. 50 cent fell of hard.. from being the most selling and to havin a single out now that fell hard.. but im lookin at it from another perspective.. cause fiddy always had more to lose than fab & nas... Still hopin BISD is gonna be like his first mainstream album!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 02:01:14 AM »
Nas has not fell off at all lol, Fab is a beast.

so 50 gets my vote lol.

co-sign, but "Get Up" is a banger still  8)

and I still got my hopes for BISD

Invincible

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 06:13:33 AM »
Well, deeing as 50 is the only 1 out of the 3 who has fallen off, I've gotta go for him.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2009, 06:32:16 AM »
This isn't even close. 

First, Nas hasn't fallen off.  He put out one wack album almost 10 years ago.  Everything he's dropped since has been very solid.  The "Nigger" album was only fucked up because they forced Nas to feature certain big name production that doesn't fit his style - see: Polow, and shoving gay r&b features down our throat - see: Chris Brown / Keri Hilson.  When they let Nas do what he wanted, he executed like a motherfucker.  I've said it 100x, I wish he would go Indie and be able to do an album the way he wants.  Columbia gave him a lot more freedom than Def Jam does and I hate major labels anyway. 

Fabolous has put out one song that I actually liked and that was largely due to the production on "Breathe" (Is that Just Blaze? cant remember...).  When he first popped up I peeped his shit cuz of Nate Dogg and that was it.  I've never liked Fab.  I thought he sucked 5 years ago and I think he sucks now.  So to me, somebody thats always been wack can't really fall off.

50.  This motherfucker fell the fuck off.  Hard.  "In Da Club" popped on the radio yesterday.  I had completely forgot that 50 used to be nice on the mic.  He sucks so bad now it's almost unbelievable.  So he is our winner of the biggest fall-off. 

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2009, 07:16:59 AM »
Bullets aint got no names

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2009, 07:24:40 AM »
Fabolous sounds the same on every single verse. His poor choice of beats & guest hooks made him fall the fuck off.

Nas has never been one of my favorites, but he never fell off IMO.

50 Cent is easily the one that fell off the hardest. I don't need to explain that, do I?

Matty

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2009, 08:46:43 AM »
50 - he went from funky flows to sounding like he's half alseep these days. the funny thing is he keeps acting like he's gonna come back strong or something. he's out of ideas - the only thing that can save him commercially is some groundbreaking production...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2009, 08:56:16 AM »
None of them fell the fuck off

Nas -  It just sounds like you pulled his name outta your ass just to get attention on this topic.

Fabolous -  Fab is like the modern day Big L.  "I'm So NY like the folks that make PlayStation".  How can you say this guy fell off, you must be intoxicated like a muthafucka right now to say some shit like that...

50 -  First off 50 is SOOOOOOOOOOO past the rap game right now it doesn't even matter.  He's done put out tons and tons of mixtapes (old & most recent) that just fuckin' bang and its RAW Hip Hop.  He doesn't owe it to the fans/people to drop another "classic" album.  The dude has already done wat he's supposed to do for this game.  You should stick your own dick in your mouth for that one.

If anybody has so called fallen off I would have to Da Brat-  and shorty is mad old and not even considered a rapper anymore.  DMX is goin' thru his own bs so you cant expect him to just be so rappified... niggas do have lives too.  I think people expect too much from artists.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2009, 09:33:31 AM »
I was never on Fab so I won't speak on him. 

Nas has never fallen off.  He keeps proving himself as an artist.   One could reasonably say 50 has fallen off.  Even if he has given the rap game a lot, his lackluster last release, Curtis, was a disappointment.  I mean the industry changed.  One year you go from selling 10 million records, a couple years later everyone download and bootlegs.  So you only sell 1 million.   But I consent 50 needs some guidance to get back on track.  50 for president was hot as was Get Up.  Though, I'll argue Get Up was too nice.  He needs to attack the beat like death is around the corner.  Unless there'll be huge regulation on the internet 50 will be the last person to sell that many record aside from, maybe, Doc Dre and Eminem.  Hell Wayne sold less than 3 mill this years and he's the top selling artists of the year.  That's the lowest amount ever sold from the top selling artist.  If Wayne blew up when 50 did he probably would have sold 10 mill. 

OchoCinco

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
Nas has not fell off at all lol, Fab is a beast.

so 50 gets my vote lol.

my exact thoughts

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »
of course 50. If you go from running the game to just barely get platinum that is

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »
of course 50. If you go from running the game to just barely get platinum that is

yeah, 50 is the definition of falling off lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »

haha

We all know Fab' bit off Mase's flow  , but he was still capable of making some dop shit. 50 is on life support , and Nas has been snowballing downhill for a hot minute now. I would say 50 has fallin' the furthest ( that mark ass nicca ).
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2009, 03:41:38 PM »
50 has fallen off and gets a lot of hate.but secretly everyone wants him to bring it back to those get rich days.everybody loves to root for the bad guy..