Author Topic: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......  (Read 1843 times)

BadAzz4001

I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......
« on: January 03, 2009, 08:00:48 AM »
SO this is why....
She told me she was gonna stay home for new years at home, and spend it wit the family.
So i got of work at 12midnight and went to see her at her family house.
Spent an hour there chilled out, then went home cause my family had also like a get together kinda party.
The next morning i find out that her cousin had called her to come over her house, NOT mentioning that my girls ex-boyfriend is there wit one of his guys that fucks wit Tina (the cousin)
So them four spent the night at her house.
She couldnt leave? She had to stay there? knowing thats some dirty shit. You want me to believe that they been there all night NOT doing anything? C'mon so i got fucking mad as ever.
Shes like OH, you should trust me nothin happened bla bla blah. i mean even if nothing happend how the fuck would she like if i spent new years wit my ex lady all night then wake up in the morning an say oh yeah you should trust me nothin happend.
So she came to my work, an i was kinda buzzed at work an when she pulled up in her car i punched her a few times wrapped my hand around her hair an start hittin her head of the steering wheel then she punched the gas pedal hit me wit the car, an drove off.
Now i feel fucked up for doing it, and i dont know wtf to do. i tried talkin to her she like i cant forgive you, she dont wanna talk or nothing. so im buggin out i been wit her for 3 yrs an this is the first time i laid my hands on her idono what got into me cuz im not the type to hit a girl at all.
I love her to death man but i fucked up hard.

penenstamp

Re: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »
Even if your girlfriend looks like a gorilla or Serena Williams you have no right to beat her.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 09:04:55 AM »
SO this is why....
She told me she was gonna stay home for new years at home, and spend it wit the family.
So i got of work at 12midnight and went to see her at her family house.
Spent an hour there chilled out, then went home cause my family had also like a get together kinda party.
The next morning i find out that her cousin had called her to come over her house, NOT mentioning that my girls ex-boyfriend is there wit one of his guys that fucks wit Tina (the cousin)
So them four spent the night at her house.
She couldnt leave? She had to stay there? knowing thats some dirty shit. You want me to believe that they been there all night NOT doing anything? C'mon so i got fucking mad as ever.
Shes like OH, you should trust me nothin happened bla bla blah. i mean even if nothing happend how the fuck would she like if i spent new years wit my ex lady all night then wake up in the morning an say oh yeah you should trust me nothin happend.
So she came to my work, an i was kinda buzzed at work an when she pulled up in her car i punched her a few times wrapped my hand around her hair an start hittin her head of the steering wheel then she punched the gas pedal hit me wit the car, an drove off.
Now i feel fucked up for doing it, and i dont know wtf to do. i tried talkin to her she like i cant forgive you, she dont wanna talk or nothing. so im buggin out i been wit her for 3 yrs an this is the first time i laid my hands on her idono what got into me cuz im not the type to hit a girl at all.
I love her to death man but i fucked up hard.

I hope you're kidding but if not, "Way to go, dumb-ass." ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 09:06:42 AM »
Even if your girlfriend looks like a gorilla or Serena Williams you have no right to beat her.

Lol

But if you want my honest opinion: you're a fucking coward.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »
You're a pussy and you're girlfriend is probably a hoe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 09:16:25 AM »
You fuck wit us bitch somethin gettin broken,
your leg, arm, jaw, nose, pick a part,
Oakland motherfuckers will break your heart

Or...

She started yellin man the bitch got raw
I took one step back and went straight to her jaw
I gives a fuck that the bitch left
cuz all she ever got was some good dick
and it really aint shit to find another bitch
cuz i'm a cool motherfucker and i'm hella rich

The words of the great Too Short.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 09:30:42 AM »

I gives a fuck that the bitch left
cuz all she ever got was some good dick
and it really aint shit to find another bitch
cuz i'm a cool motherfucker and i'm hella rich

The words of the great Too Short.

I particulary appreciate this part

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 09:44:24 AM »
Give me your name, address, and city and I'll gladly turn you in to the police. Not because you hit a girl and it's wrong but because of the stupidity of what you did and why. My sister is a bit goofy like that and would probably pull some shit like that. And if her boyfriend did what you did to your girl, I'd give the guy one chance to put himself in jail. If he didn't I'd gladly cut his hands off.

I'll never understand why guys want to teach their girls a lesson. If she's the type of girl that even gets you riled up like that, just go get a new one. There's plenty around. Even if you had kids and were married you do what's best for the kids and put on a front until they are in college or whatever and then you part ways.

My advice to you, if this whole thing is real, forget about her, work on your anger, find a new girl, and be thankful she hasn't sent anyone after you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 09:56:58 AM »
that's what you get for getting a hoe as a girlfriend
and the beating is what she gets for getting a fucking idiot as a boyfriend

can't feel sorry for neither one of you fuckers
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »
well, if she wasnt fuckin her ex on New Years....best believe she is now...

oh btw, you cant whoop your girls ass and then say "im not the type to hit girls" lol.

That shit was fuckin stupid...and now youre not in control of what happens. Its kinda funny that this dude comes on here lookin for advice, and everyone uses the opportunity to make it worse lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2009, 10:33:55 AM »
Soopafly DPGC Where You At
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:19:16 PM by hellrazor86 »

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 10:37:39 AM »
hang on as second .. women talk shit about equal rights.. so they shud be treated equally as men.. if a man is allowed to be hit in a one to one fight why should women get a pass? thats some positive discrimination right in front of ya.. like it or not women rinse the fact that they're a woman to their advantage in many social situations.. in a fight if its one and one and ur roughly the same age why pull the "im a female" card out?..

dyu hear people saying you shoudlnt hit white people(or people of any skin colour)becos of there race? no.. so just as race shouldn't be a facter in why u cant fight, neither should your sex.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2009, 10:47:59 AM »
Soopafly DPGC Where You Aint

LMAO! I was about to say the same thing... +1

"That's how you're supposed to lay it on a hoe! The Man Soopafly would be proud! I just hope you made her sleep in the backyard too."

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »
hang on as second .. women talk shit about equal rights.. so they shud be treated equally as men.. if a man is allowed to be hit in a one to one fight why should women get a pass? thats some positive discrimination right in front of ya.. like it or not women rinse the fact that they're a woman to their advantage in many social situations.. in a fight if its one and one and ur roughly the same age why pull the "im a female" card out?..

dyu hear people saying you shoudlnt hit white people(or people of any skin colour)becos of there race? no.. so just as race shouldn't be a facter in why u cant fight, neither should your sex.

that might work if you were dealing with some Amazon bitch who was as big, if not bigger then you. But typically women are not as strong as men. It might be fair for you to fight another man one on one....but would it be fair for u to kick the shit out of some midget? Funny maybe, but not fair.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »
LMFAO this is the funniest post I have read in this place in a minute.