Author Topic: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......  (Read 1871 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »
Its pathetic and cowardly that you hit her tbh and i dont really get why you dont trust your girl considering you've been with her for 3 years ???

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 11:42:28 AM »
are amazon bitches known for being tall?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »
Its pathetic and cowardly that you hit her tbh and i dont really get why you dont trust your girl considering you've been with her for 3 years ???

even tho you trust a girl....i can see bein pissed that she lied and said she was going to stay in on New Years and instead hung out with her ex boyfriend.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 12:08:33 PM »
Hitting a girl wont solve a thing, if shes not doing the right shit, just let her go man. Its not worth it.
how it really goes down..

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2009, 12:54:49 PM »
These dumb muhfuckas on here obviously have not been in a relationship, let alone a relationship consisting of 3 years. You know how much investment is involved in that time frame? If this was 3 week old relationship, i could give a fuck less, but a 3 year old relationship, that bitch better buy herself a tombstone before she comes to me with that bullshit. You know how many girls i have refrained from in my current 17 month relationship just to keep everything between us honest and real, and if my girl goes and cheats, look at how much pussy i lost for her. She would get a nice swift kick in the uterus.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2009, 01:02:35 PM »
hang on as second .. women talk shit about equal rights.. so they shud be treated equally as men.. if a man is allowed to be hit in a one to one fight why should women get a pass? thats some positive discrimination right in front of ya.. like it or not women rinse the fact that they're a woman to their advantage in many social situations.. in a fight if its one and one and ur roughly the same age why pull the "im a female" card out?..

dyu hear people saying you shoudlnt hit white people(or people of any skin colour)becos of there race? no.. so just as race shouldn't be a facter in why u cant fight, neither should your sex.

Having equal opportunity to show you can do a job is not the same as treating everyone that crosses you wrong with violence. What about handicapped people with no arms and legs? If a man with no arms and legs can pick stocks better than any other broker he should not be denied the right to pick stocks and he wouldn't be. You gonna beat the shit out of a guy with no arms and legs? He couldn't actually do anything to you so at worst it would be something he said, and no matter what he said to you, you better hope no one sees you beating him up because you'd get your ass kicked by everyone that sees you doing it.

Back to equal treatment. If some skinny punk shoved you in a mall and challenged you to a fight you may very well fight him. If Fedor from MMA did the same thing you better fucking throw equality out the window, apologize and run away.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2009, 01:59:46 PM »
im in a bad mood, and i almost envy you for beating the shit out of some lying ass hoe. i could never do it, bring myself to hit a girl. Even if i am so pissed off i could kill someone i just cant do it. I always come close then just punch something else instead. But to be honest from your story you got pretty fuckin lucky dude, any other girl woulda had you in jail within minutes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2009, 02:25:57 PM »
LMAO...I dunno what's funnier - the thread, or Homo's reply.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »
this is a serious contender for funniest post of the year :laugh:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »
LMAO this thread is funny

dude personally i never hit a girl but i would slap a bitch if i had too...
not with a closed fist though...

anyways good for you, way to go buddy

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 02:56:12 PM »
youve only got one option now..........kill that bitch before she starts talking

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »
my advice to u is don't post incriminating shit like this online, go get yourself a good lawyer

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »
my advice to u is don't post incriminating shit like this online, go get yourself good a lawyer

LOL, thats a good idea! :D

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 03:05:15 PM »
add to that delete what u wrote

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2009, 03:10:51 PM »
^LOL...like she's really gunna come on this site and read what he wrote.