Author Topic: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......  (Read 1839 times)

Elano

Re: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2009, 05:07:17 AM »
^LOL...like she's really gunna come on this site and read what he wrote.

i think he means if he gets in trouble with the law, its best he doesnt have what he did on a website that somebody might check lol.

i got what he meant...but even if there was a case, how the fuck is anyone involved in the case gunna think to look on west coast hip-hop forum for evidence? LMAO.
;D
LMFAO

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2009, 05:45:47 AM »
as long as u in the USA best believe they can find u just like them child predators

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2009, 07:07:17 AM »
Hey wait a minute what's wrong with serena williamns she's got ass 4 days
Bullets aint got no names

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2009, 09:12:56 AM »
LOL...did this fool get banned?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2009, 11:05:47 AM »
haha god damn

youve only got one option now..........kill that bitch before she starts talking
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2009, 11:19:52 AM »
You know what you gotta do next ?  You know her and his boys passed her around like hot potato and one of them probably tore her up so bad next time you go up in it, it will be like driving a smart car through a tunnel.  Her cousin set it up that way b/c she doesn't like you.  The bitch did you dirty.  So one day you tell her you want to apologize tell her you want take her out for dinner by the water when it gets dusk out.  Something simple and romantic so it seems like you are apologizing.  When she least expects it.... WHOOSH... slice her throat ear to ear and dump her body in the ocean.  Now you cant just stop at that.  Taking it all out on the girl is some pussy shit.  You gotta RIDE ON THEM CATS THAT GANG BANGED YOUR GIRL.  You get them cats when they least expect don't rush or let emotions get in the way make it clean.  Last but not least you let the cousin live though.  But let her know you set this whole thing in motion.  The bitch will live the rest of her life in fear.

Don't listen to some faggot like shallow.  His girl gets fucked you know what he does ?  He goes home and listen to Bruce Springsteen.  And don't listen to these euro cats, they go clogging when a girl fucks them over.

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »
Hey, Charles Barkley got ass for days too, but he's still ugly as fuck......god damn that didn't come out the way I wanted it too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2009, 02:44:20 PM »
haha

Hey, Charles Barkley got ass for days too, but he's still ugly as fuck......god damn that didn't come out the way I wanted it too.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
good for you badazz

teach her a lesson
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »

you gotta thing for that "Round Mound of Rebound"? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »
You know her and his boys passed her around like hot potato and one of them probably tore her up so bad next time you go up in it, it will be like driving a smart car through a tunnel. 

LAUGH.
OUT.
LOUD.
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quote of the year '09, its been found. :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2009, 04:12:15 PM »
god damn

You know what you gotta do next ?  You know her and his boys passed her around like hot potato and one of them probably tore her up so bad next time you go up in it, it will be like driving a smart car through a tunnel.  Her cousin set it up that way b/c she doesn't like you.  The bitch did you dirty.  So one day you tell her you want to apologize tell her you want take her out for dinner by the water when it gets dusk out.  Something simple and romantic so it seems like you are apologizing.  When she least expects it.... WHOOSH... slice her throat ear to ear and dump her body in the ocean.  Now you cant just stop at that.  Taking it all out on the girl is some pussy shit.  You gotta RIDE ON THEM CATS THAT GANG BANGED YOUR GIRL.  You get them cats when they least expect don't rush or let emotions get in the way make it clean.  Last but not least you let the cousin live though.  But let her know you set this whole thing in motion.  The bitch will live the rest of her life in fear.

Don't listen to some faggot like shallow.  His girl gets fucked you know what he does ?  He goes home and listen to Bruce Springsteen.  And don't listen to these euro cats, they go clogging when a girl fucks them over.
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »
we need to begin a "Classic Threads of '09" thread and this is #1 on the list so far  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »
that's a fucked up thread but i'M glad i did come in here for makaveli's picture, damn the hoe is fine, what's her name?

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2009, 01:21:10 AM »

you gotta thing for that "Round Mound of Rebound"? lol
+1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE