Author Topic: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......  (Read 1844 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: I Beat The Shit Out Of My Girlfriend.......
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2009, 01:42:24 AM »
You know what you gotta do next ?  You know her and his boys passed her around like hot potato and one of them probably tore her up so bad next time you go up in it, it will be like driving a smart car through a tunnel.  Her cousin set it up that way b/c she doesn't like you.  The bitch did you dirty.  So one day you tell her you want to apologize tell her you want take her out for dinner by the water when it gets dusk out.  Something simple and romantic so it seems like you are apologizing.  When she least expects it.... WHOOSH... slice her throat ear to ear and dump her body in the ocean.  Now you cant just stop at that.  Taking it all out on the girl is some pussy shit.  You gotta RIDE ON THEM CATS THAT GANG BANGED YOUR GIRL.  You get them cats when they least expect don't rush or let emotions get in the way make it clean.  Last but not least you let the cousin live though.  But let her know you set this whole thing in motion.  The bitch will live the rest of her life in fear.

Don't listen to some faggot like shallow.  His girl gets fucked you know what he does ?  He goes home and listen to Bruce Springsteen.  And don't listen to these euro cats, they go clogging when a girl fucks them over.

LMFAO! Best rant of 2009! Wow...I am speechless. I would hate to be on your bad side.

Raphael

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2009, 02:08:22 AM »
haha i laughed my ass off just reading the title.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2009, 02:13:16 AM »
Bro, bitches are a dime a dozen. I don't care how long you've been with her, you're a fuckin retard for even getting angry to the point where you wanna hit her. 

If she's a scandalous bitch, then leave her ass. She wants you to react that way. You're lucky she hasn't sent to cops after your ass.

Most guys have been in your situation, but they don't drop down to the bitch's level. They play it cool like Michael Corleone.

looks like he prefers the Sonny Corleone style...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 02:24:18 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2009, 02:21:13 AM »
Its pathetic and cowardly that you hit her tbh and i dont really get why you dont trust your girl considering you've been with her for 3 years ???

even tho you trust a girl....i can see bein pissed that she lied and said she was going to stay in on New Years and instead hung out with her ex boyfriend.

she did stay in..if she'd left because her ex-boyfriend turned up with her cousin...this dumbass wud probly have beat her up cus she was supposed to be stayin in LOL

and mate u fucked up hittin her in the face...s'all about bodyshots 8)

Chief

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2009, 02:58:00 AM »
lol you retard

i would have used a phone book

penenstamp

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2009, 03:24:35 AM »
Hey wait a minute what's wrong with serena williamns she's got ass 4 days

What's wrong is that I can't see who's Serena Williams.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2009, 03:25:06 AM »
You know what you gotta do next ?  You know her and his boys passed her around like hot potato and one of them probably tore her up so bad next time you go up in it, it will be like driving a smart car through a tunnel.  Her cousin set it up that way b/c she doesn't like you.  The bitch did you dirty.  So one day you tell her you want to apologize tell her you want take her out for dinner by the water when it gets dusk out.  Something simple and romantic so it seems like you are apologizing.  When she least expects it.... WHOOSH... slice her throat ear to ear and dump her body in the ocean.  Now you cant just stop at that.  Taking it all out on the girl is some pussy shit.  You gotta RIDE ON THEM CATS THAT GANG BANGED YOUR GIRL.  You get them cats when they least expect don't rush or let emotions get in the way make it clean.  Last but not least you let the cousin live though.  But let her know you set this whole thing in motion.  The bitch will live the rest of her life in fear.

Don't listen to some faggot like shallow.  His girl gets fucked you know what he does ?  He goes home and listen to Bruce Springsteen.  And don't listen to these euro cats, they go clogging when a girl fucks them over.

and this guy wonders how he still a virgin LOL

Elano

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2009, 04:07:36 AM »
LMAO @ the thread starter,he's logged off  :D :D :D

the ghost

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
Best part of the thread is Momo exposing himself yet again....swear to god he was abused as a child

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »

muthafucka u lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »

Serena looks alright in that picture; what is she eating though? :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

Serena looks alright in that picture; what is she eating though? :D
LMAO!

+1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »
LMAO, thats hilarious. I wouldnt hit a girl, but i would beat a bitch LOLLL. Why did this guy delete his account, is he in jail or something lol?

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2009, 11:12:42 PM »
iSnitch might report his ass to the po's.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »
Soopafly DPGC Where You At

It appears Officer Ross and T.I.P.s  did their job..  Thanks guys.