Author Topic: Kim Kardashian  (Read 1025 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Kim Kardashian
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »
she likes black .........
black..........?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 11:28:24 PM »
ya ll some hater's, sold 1,167 copy's of that sex tape until my master and back up got destroyed, and peeps are still asking for it but i cant find it for free..
if ya ll had some kind of sense, lets make this $$. Someone step they game up!

Let me get this straight:
-You sold 1,167 copy's,that you probably made a whole lot from..... and now you wont cash out for new copy so you can make more $$  :P ehhhh  :P
-sense? lets make $$? ehhh,you're going split with us?  :P yeah,we're going step up alright  :P :-X :laugh:

DubCC is where I get all my financial advice. That's why I have -$100 in my bank account.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hey Ma

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 11:39:30 AM »
haha

ya ll some hater's, sold 1,167 copy's of that sex tape until my master and back up got destroyed, and peeps are still asking for it but i cant find it for free..
if ya ll had some kind of sense, lets make this $$. Someone step they game up!

Let me get this straight:
-You sold 1,167 copy's,that you probably made a whole lot from..... and now you wont cash out for new copy so you can make more $$  :P ehhhh  :P
-sense? lets make $$? ehhh,you're going split with us?  :P yeah,we're going step up alright  :P :-X :laugh:

DubCC is where I get all my financial advice. That's why I have -$100 in my bank account.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.