Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 2939 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 10:40:35 AM »
yeah but homie why does this cat get so much hate?
hes done more than crooked/tha realest/sly boogy and many others have done in their whole career and hes been in the game half that or much less
like you said hes droppin bomb mixtapes
hes tourin over seas
hes makin some big moves
but still gets hate as not bein a good rapper?
and huey, yung joc, nelly, are?

haha but hes already gave us a gang of muzik and still is so...

^Bishop is not coming out before Dre & i dont think Dre is due for a while lol.

dont expect a Lamont LP til at least the end of 2010 the earliest. :-\

he'll continue to drop mixtapes throughout the year. just wont have anything in stores for a while, which i guess im fine with because his mixtapes are the BOMB! 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 10:41:13 AM »
he's obviously put all his eggs in the detox basket now. i don't think its a question of talent or skill i think bishop is tight and pays dues but he should probably do a joell ortiz - cut a check for his work on detox so far and get an independant album out before a single from detox even drops. then again we really don't have any idea what's going on with these projects.

what we do know is that he has little/no chance of a release before well into 2010. if he wants to wait then that's fine but why drop all the mixtapes in '07 and '08 to get exposure only to dissapear into obscurity again. interscope has fucked him over and now he's taking all this internet flak because his album don't come out. stat quo - 'bishop IS me'.

they should atleast feature him on a banging 50 cent or eminem single produced by dre just to show some solidarity over at the label and give him some real exposure.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 10:43:26 AM »
bishop was first premiered on dubcnn back in 2002/2003
he's been around for a while now.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 10:44:24 AM »
damn thats cold right there^^^^^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »

He already did... Nigger Noize, The Pope Mobile, The Confessional????  How can you not say thats not A Reformation?  Follow the sequence

those are mixtapes or street albums; but there not like sold in FYE album albums.

hes done more than crooked/tha realest/sly boogy and many others have done in their whole career and hes been in the game half that or much less
hes tourin over seas
hes makin some big moves

he'll continue to drop mixtapes throughout the year. just wont have anything in stores for a while, which i guess im fine with because his mixtapes are the BOMB! 8)

because he is the new guy, working with Dre, with a lot of potential.

people on this board have there favorite little artists, weather it be Game, Crooked or Snoop.

once people start putting that "well Bishop is better than Game" or "well Bishop is better than Crooked I", people get upset that some new guy is better than there favorite artist, therefore they show hate towards Bishop.

Paul

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »

why are you hating on bishop so much? did he touch you up?
funkyfreshintheflesh

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 10:46:13 AM »

LMAOOOOOOOO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »
i dont care for him. i'm just givin my 2cents on him, since there's no dope music thats come out lately to talk about.

Paul

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »
i dont care for him. i'm just givin my 2cents on him, since there's no dope music thats come out lately to talk about.

Pretty much most of what im playin latley has been Bishops street albums, production, lyrics are all bangin

cant see why people have got to hate cause his album doesnt have a release date or hes beefing with peoples favourite rapper, hes 1 of the only artists on the west constantly releasing hot tracks
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »
haha damn Chamillitary Click you speakin some real shit=truth hurts!
and jus know everyone knows bishop has a actual album thats in stores like best buy/fyi and thats the black milk album they did. yeah thats in-stores for cats to cop

He already did... Nigger Noize, The Pope Mobile, The Confessional????  How can you not say thats not A Reformation?  Follow the sequence

those are mixtapes or street albums; but there not like sold in FYE album albums.

hes tourin over seas
hes makin some big moves

because he is the new guy, working with Dre, with a lot of potential.

people on this board have there favorite little artists, weather it be Game, Crooked or Snoop.

once people start putting that "well Bishop is better than Game" or "well Bishop is better than Crooked I", people get upset that some new guy is better than there favorite artist, therefore they show hate towards Bishop.
Cube

Matty

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 10:55:06 AM »
i attribute a lot of this bishop bashing (no pun intended) to his comments on game and the large quantity of game groupies who populate westcoast message boards and the internet in general. the game is cool but he has limited mc skills. his last album was nowhere near the classic that A LOT of people were claiming it to be and now the dust has settled i think people can agree that LAX was average and the weakest of game's 3 albums. a few of bishop's mixtapes are probably better than game's LAX album.

Paul

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »
i attribute a lot of this bishop bashing (no pun intended) to his comments on game and the large quantity of game groupies who populate westcoast message boards and the internet in general. the game is cool but he has limited mc skills. his last album was nowhere near the classic that A LOT of people were claiming it to be and now the dust has settled i think people can agree that LAX was average and the weakest of game's 3 albums. a few of bishop's mixtapes are probably better than game's LAX album.

I agree

The Confessional was miles better than LAX

LAX was very average compared to the first 2
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »
damn some more real shit. but cats have been hatin on bishop ever since he got some fame wit his mixtape series when it started to get heat and cats were catchin onto him. but you mos def
bishop>>>>>game
Bishop lyrically>>>>game
and some of his releases have been better than games album and you and I arent the only ones sayin this

Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 11:06:02 AM »

He already did... Nigger Noize, The Pope Mobile, The Confessional????  How can you not say thats not A :Reformation"?  Follow the sequence

Whats The Difference?  Some1 give me an answer!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 02:25:13 PM by RadioTube! »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 11:13:10 AM »
damn bishop would fuck gucci lucci up in a rap war
Cube