Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 2920 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Bishop Lamont Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2009, 02:27:43 PM »
he also gets hated on for still bein down wit the math and game was at one point
you already know game wish he could still be down wit the dr
so for games favorite rapper (bishop) to be down wit one of his former bosses', it hurts him

Real bad it hurts game like a burn in his body real bad because some how we all know that game is much more talented than bishop or he brings that westcoast swagger that bishop has never brought to tell you the truth bishop sounds alot like obie trice

seriously, taking sides got old quickly.
someone should blow up the mind controlling device

Did you ever think that Game wanted to be his own artist?  Or that the West coast needed a representer like The Game that wasnt tied to tha "old" roots but still connected in a way.

Quote from: Chamillitary Click on Today at 10:44:53 AM
Quote from: RadioTube! on Today at 10:36:52 AM
Quote from: Chamillitary Click on Today at 10:28:32 AM
^Bishop is not coming out before Dre & i dont think Dre is due for a while lol.

dont expect a Lamont LP til at least the end of 2010 the earliest. Undecided

He already did... Nigger Noize, The Pope Mobile, The Confessional  How can you not say thats not A "Reformation"?  Follow the sequence.  That was the whole scheme.

those are mixtapes or street albums; but there not like sold in FYE album albums.

Whats The Difference?  Some1 give me an answer!

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 02:31:10 PM by RadioTube! »

Prof@ssor

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »
he also gets hated on for still bein down wit the math and game was at one point
so for games favorite rapper (bishop) to be down wit one of his former bosses', it hurts him

Real bad it hurts game like a burn in his body real bad because some how we all know that game is much more talented than bishop or he brings that westcoast swagger that bishop has never brought to tell you the truth bishop sounds alot like obie trice

did you just say SWAGGER? FUCK SWAGGER, FUCK ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT SWAGGER ALL DAY, SWAGGER IS KILLING HIP-HOP

No I just think you are in this case

?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »

Did you ever think that Game wanted to be his own artist?  Or that the West coast needed a representer like The Game that wasnt tied to tha "old" roots but still connected in a way.

He already did... Nigger Noize, The Pope Mobile, The Confessional  How can you not say thats not A "Reformation"?  Follow the sequence.  That was the whole scheme.

those are mixtapes or street albums; but there not like sold in FYE album albums.

lol, i understand; ive heard them all, mad good too.

but there not his album, there mixtapes, there is a difference.

he is going to release an album, under Aftermath, with a whole mess of Dre beats. but dont expect that soon, thats all...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:39 PM »
Game claims to be one of the best and alotta of the times has claimed to be the best rapper alive.
he can claim what he wants, but is he? (snoop does the same shit, but is he?)
personally I was listenin to Game many years ago back when he was dope, he raps with a different style now, and im not a fan of that, its all good tho, he still makes some dope traxx  
Im not sayin bishop is the best rapper alive but hes mos def one of the best and hes done alot and put in work for the short time hes been in the game.
and as I said he has a cd thats in stores (and this was jus one store I seen his cd at) it was at the garden grove mall near harbor, it was there for sale I mean thats better than nuthin, crooked does he have that?  
but I mean hes still somewhat new to this world, doesnt have the same budget as game/snoop but hes still doin it on a major scale!

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 02:40:02 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »

he is going to release an album, under Aftermath, with a whole mess of Dre beats. but dont expect that soon, thats all...

It doesnt matter that Dr. Dre is not all over his project (all u want is new Dre beats anyways).  Anybody who is associated wit' Dr. Dre (besides Eminem 4 tha obvious reasons) is shadowed by this niggaz legacy.  Everytime a new Snoop album comes out you say its wack if it doesnt have a Dr. Dre beat.  And Bishops albums are NOT mixtapes.  Mixtapes are tracks with other people's beats/music, (street) Albums are original music (The Confessional, The Movie (Gucci Mane), Trap or Die) and aren't Mixtapes.  We got more from Bishop already than wat he promised, if you want Newer music- email the nigga.  Bishop already gave us the Reformation, and Dr. Dre already gave us Detox (hince:  no new music, no Chronic/drugs) lol
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 03:10:31 PM by RadioTube! »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »
at the end of the day
crooked
sly boogy
bishop muthafuckin lamont
jayo felony

(to name a few)
are all dope but only 1 thats actually done something worthy is Bishop. 
its not like he waits on dre,
or he depends on dre's beats,
or he depends on dre's co-sign.

homies makin moves.  aite he's got some dre beat but hes not even pushin them as his single. 
I guess when your the new kid on the block, you get hated on til the newer kid hits the block to be hated on next!

It doesnt matter that Dr. Dre is not all over his project (all u want is new Dre beats anyways).  Anybody who is associated wit' Dr. Dre (besides Eminem 4 tha obvious reasons) is shadowed by this niggaz legacy.  Everytime a new Snoop album comes out you say its wack if it doesnt have a Dr. Dre beat.  And Bishops albums are NOT mixtapes.  Mixtapes are tracks with other people's beats/music, (street) Albums are original music (The Confessional, The Movie (Gucci Mane), Trap or Die) and aren't Mixtapes.  We got more from Bishop already than wat he promised, if you want Newer music- email the nigga.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 03:18:59 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

It doesnt matter that Dr. Dre is not all over his project (all u want is new Dre beats anyways).  Anybody who is associated wit' Dr. Dre (besides Eminem 4 tha obvious reasons) is shadowed by this niggaz legacy.  Everytime a new Snoop album comes out you say its wack if it doesnt have a Dr. Dre beat.  And Bishops albums are NOT mixtapes.  Mixtapes are tracks with other people's beats/music, (street) Albums are original music (The Confessional, The Movie (Gucci Mane), Trap or Die) and aren't Mixtapes.  We got more from Bishop already than wat he promised, if you want Newer music- email the nigga.  Bishop already gave us the Reformation (those 3 mixtapes were like 3 steps to Reforming your mind ya digg, and Dr. Dre already gave us Detox (hince:  no new music, no "Chronic"/drugs - DETOX) lol
[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 03:15:35 PM by RadioTube! »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »

It doesnt matter that Dr. Dre is not all over his project (all u want is new Dre beats anyways).  Anybody who is associated wit' Dr. Dre (besides Eminem 4 tha obvious reasons) is shadowed by this niggaz legacy.  Everytime a new Snoop album comes out you say its wack if it doesnt have a Dr. Dre beat.  And Bishops albums are NOT mixtapes.  Mixtapes are tracks with other people's beats/music, (street) Albums are original music (The Confessional, The Movie (Gucci Mane), Trap or Die) and aren't Mixtapes.  We got more from Bishop already than wat he promised, if you want Newer music- email the nigga.  Bishop already gave us the Reformation, and Dr. Dre already gave us Detox (hince:  no new music, no Chronic/drugs) lol

i always say that about Snoop's album?

hmm, i dont recall saying that lol.

Ego Trippin' was a good album, imo & i dont need a Dre beat, it just happens that is what is going to be on the actual album called The Reformation.

not one is his mixtape street albums.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »
I mean internet artist?
I jus heard him on t.v. on muzik choice
thats better than nuthin at all
its all good, cats are gon hate him no matter what
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2009, 04:55:37 PM »

did you just say SWAGGER? FUCK SWAGGER, FUCK ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT SWAGGER ALL DAY, SWAGGER IS KILLING HIP-HOP

Fuck Swagger i mean more of a westcoast feel i dont know maybe to me its the beats and the voice combo but bishop just sounds like he's midwest

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2009, 04:59:59 PM »
he doesnt have the typical westcoast flow but there aint nuthin wrong wit that
can still spit
unique
got some creative
comedy

homies dope!
Cube

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2009, 05:03:29 PM »
of crooked I and bishop lamont bishop is def. a waaaay more marketable rapper but i just dont think any west rapper of the ones we have right now will blow

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
of crooked I and bishop lamont bishop is def. a waaaay more marketable rapper but i just dont think any west rapper of the ones we have right now will blow

No I think crook can be way more maketable

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »

No I think crook can be way more maketable

crooked was on death row man nobody who used to be on THA ROW era of death row will ever blow the only reason bishop lamont can be more marketbale is because he with aftermath and thats a HUGE label

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2009, 06:27:19 PM »
^^
and even thats a big stretch for bishop.

some people were meant to be successful artists, and some were meant to be internet rappers. it aint bishop's fault.