Author Topic: Sikotic is this you?  (Read 613 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sikotic is this you?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »
Muhfukka has to be by far the biggest bitchboy on this site.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »
LMAO at how this thread started and where it went

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2009, 02:51:00 PM »
god damn floyd you fucked my world up i just finished eating my grandma's menudo and now im about to puke my brains out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2009, 03:07:39 PM »
god damn floyd you fucked my world up i just finished eating my grandma's menudo and now im about to puke my brains out

i rather perform the sikotic than eat menudo

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2009, 09:55:15 PM »

Yeah wtf you should thank me for that in that case because what you ate has a bunch of disgusting "food" in it all mixed up into a bloody soup lol.. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 12:34:29 AM »

i rather perform the sikotic than eat menudo
Either way, you eat innards  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 10:31:57 AM »
my dad often tells me about a strip tease bitch who was doing shows around the country back in the 70's. I forgot her name but alot of 40 years+ dude know her name cuz she was a legend. She was doing stuff like that, and became famous by Fuckin both her holes at the same time with 2litres bottles

im sure your mom would really appreciate you sharing that story with the world... :nawty:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »
first this bitch talks about getting fucked by her cousins, and now she posts a photo of a guy with his whole head up a fat bitch's pussy, damn what a little slut

1. I never spoke about getting fucked by my cousins... all my cousins are under the age of 7 you fucking idiot.

youre not denying doin it....just speaking of it....hmmm....  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"