Author Topic: Soulja Boy Assaulted In Georgia  (Read 2078 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Soulja Boy Assaulted In Georgia
« on: January 04, 2009, 11:34:54 AM »
A representative for teen sensation Soulja Boy has confirmed the young entertainer was assaulted last week.

Unconfirmed reports began circulating on New Year’s Eve that Soulja Boy and several of his close friends were ambushed and robbed at gunpoint on Tuesday night (December 30) after six men invaded the rapper’s home.

Allegedly, Soulja Boy’s friend Jbar was nearly taken hostage during the robbery.

The following day (December 31), a video surfaced of two masked men claiming responsibility for the crime.

In the clip, the duo boasted of stalking Soulja Boy before the attack by attending his album release party and subsequently tailing the rapper to his home.

The alleged thieves further described the robbery in detail. They disputed initial reports of there being six assailants armed with pistols and Ak-47s.

Instead, the alleged robbers claimed the crime was completed between them with one weapon.

Due to the two minute video’s over the top content, the clip was initially met with skepticism by fans and media alike.

However, a representative for Soulja Boy has confirmed with AllHipHop.com that an incident did take place, but the rep refused to provide any concrete details, stating only that the crime is “a serious situation.”

Soulja Boy released his sophomore album iSouljaBoyTellem on December 16.

Earlier this week, the teen rapper again sparked controversy by releasing a Youtube video accusing legendary lyricist Nas of killing Hip-Hop and destroying economic opportunities of other emcees.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

Re: Soulja Boy Assaulted In Georgia
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »
I'm surprised this didn't happen a long time ago

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »
I know we all hate his music but lets be mature here. Just cuz we don't like him as an artist doesn't mean we should be happy something like this happened to him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 11:40:43 AM »
^ true, but the shit that happened a year or so ago when that little kid threw a rock at his tour bus was funny though lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 11:42:31 AM »
haha for real he mos def did ruin hip hop and him goin at ice-t, nah that aint rite

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 12:09:24 PM »

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 12:17:06 PM »
haha

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 12:19:34 PM »
I love some of those comments on AHH though

"DAMN NAS U GOT GOONS IN ATL"  ;D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 01:06:29 PM »
He got it coming with fucking around like a moron. He should stop being ignorant egoistic bitch hiding behind his idiot friends...or then just diss M.O.P & Rakim and maybe we'll get another reason to laugh.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 01:11:44 PM »
soulja boy dissed nas? damn im losin touch lol.   well, i dont like his music but i dont condone dude gettin robbed at gunpoint, shits stupid
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »
nice. 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cube

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 02:00:08 PM »
he wasnt all soulja bout it i guess

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 03:20:06 PM »
I know we all hate his music but lets be mature here. Just cuz we don't like him as an artist doesn't mean we should be happy something like this happened to him.
Amen!  The 13 yr. old boy busting his tour bus window, he deserved that but not getting robbed.  I'm sick & tired of the robbing & stealing >:( >:( >:( .  Even if he dissed Ice T or saying Nas killed hiphop.  Thieves should get punished by getting their hands chopped off.  And stalkers & especially home invasion robbers should be put 2 death, fuck life in prison.  Gas or fry them.  Or make them serve life in prison while listening to SB's music 24/7/365/366.