Author Topic: Soulja Boy Assaulted In Georgia  (Read 2080 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Soulja Boy Assaulted In Georgia
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
thats death on its own listenin to his muzik for 1 second!

but I guess he didnt superman that ho!!!

I know we all hate his music but lets be mature here. Just cuz we don't like him as an artist doesn't mean we should be happy something like this happened to him.
Amen!  The 13 yr. old boy busting his tour bus window, he deserved that but not getting robbed.  I'm sick & tired of the robbing & stealing >:( >:( >:( .  Even if he dissed Ice T or saying Nas killed hiphop.  Thieves should get punished by getting their hands chopped off.  And stalkers & especially home invasion robbers should be put 2 death, fuck life in prison.  Gas or fry them.  Or make them serve life in prison while listening to SB's music 24/7/365/366.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 03:34:34 PM »
soulja boy dissed nas? damn im losin touch lol.   well, i dont like his music but i dont condone dude gettin robbed at gunpoint, shits stupid

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 03:48:38 PM »
I agree I don't condone it.he's just a kid.how many of you did and said stupid shit at his age?I know I did.he's just a kid who's immature and has some money.people get so bent out of shape over him for nothing.he's just a kid leave him alone.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 04:48:05 PM »
Too bad he didn't get his wig split.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 04:53:16 PM »
haha, damn!!!
watch hes gon come back wit a diss record:
Superman Dem bustaz

Too bad he didn't get his wig split.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »
I know we all hate his music but lets be mature here. Just cuz we don't like him as an artist doesn't mean we should be happy something like this happened to him.

Being happy that someone gets assaulted isn't immature. I'd be happy if the guy died. I want him to die. I hope someone fucking kills him. So what? Doesn't he deserve it? Why not? The world would be a better place without him? Yes. So let him burn. He's not exactly a positive force in the world, he's not a good person, he's stupid as a rock, and he makes the world a worse a place.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 05:36:24 PM »

Being happy that someone gets assaulted isn't immature. I'd be happy if the guy died. I want him to die. I hope someone fucking kills him. So what? Doesn't he deserve it? Why not? The world would be a better place without him? Yes. So let him burn. He's not exactly a positive force in the world, he's not a good person, he's stupid as a rock, and he makes the world a worse a place.

haha but yeah im wit it
Cube

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 05:46:03 PM »
FAKE

I think this is fake.. publicity stunt.. whatever you wanna call it.. reading that story makes me just think him and his friends thought it would be cool to make up this bullshit story and then.. "surface" a video of the assailants... sounds like a bunch of bull to me.

He's a faggot anyways.. who gives a fuck.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2009, 10:45:54 PM »
^ true, but the shit that happened a year or so ago when that little kid threw a rock at his tour bus was funny though lol

Oh hell yeah! Lol I forgot about that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2009, 10:20:57 AM »
Amen!  The 13 yr. old boy busting his tour bus window, he deserved that but not getting robbed.  I'm sick & tired of the robbing & stealing >:( >:( >:( .  Even if he dissed Ice T or saying Nas killed hiphop.  Thieves should get punished by getting their hands chopped off.  And stalkers & especially home invasion robbers should be put 2 death, fuck life in prison.  Gas or fry them.  Or make them serve life in prison while listening to SB's music 24/7/365/366.

This guy is a saint and has never done wrong in his life  ::)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »
thats death on its own listenin to his muzik for 1 second!
Well there is a saying that I read some months ago & there is some truth to it.
YOU CAN CHOOSE THE WRONG PATH IF YOU WANT TO, YOU JUST CAN'T CHOOSE THE CONSEQUENCES!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

:o Dude!  There are a lot of people who I feel about in that what you posted, but Soulja Boy isn't even on that list.  Not even at the bottom of the list.  He just needs 2 be majorly humbled, not robbed or killed.  I don't even feel that way about Lil' Wayne & i'm sick & tired of him being 4ced down my throat & everybody else's.  And I thought I was a major hothead at times.

AnybodyKilla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 07:37:39 PM »
fuckin souljah boy
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 10:35:53 PM »
LOL

who got a link to that vid?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.