Author Topic: Question for the ppl who have lived both in America and another country  (Read 895 times)

acgrundy

Are Americans really that fucking dumb?  or is it just people in general, worldwide are just dumb.  I mean, everyday I feel like I am just surrounded by incompetent, worthless fucking people with close to zero common sense...and they just don't think!

In your countries, when you go into a walmart...are the employees...hmm how can I say this...do you feel that the average well trained dog is much smarter than a walmart employee?

Is it because the US government is so lenient with its welfare spending and provides for so many people that contribute absolutely nothing to society...in fact, they take away from society?  Now are government is all about bailing people out, so they don't learn from their stupid mistakes.  I feel the USA has pretty much lost any survivor of the fittest mentality that it may once have once had, and slowly but surely our nation as a whole is going to be 98% dumb, lazy, incompetent, and 1 step above worthless.

Roccy

Re: Question for the ppl who have lived both in America and another country
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 07:06:03 PM »
Americans seem more careless, and ignorant to me. I've lived in europe, and the middle east.
how it really goes down..

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 08:13:01 PM »
I've been all over Washington, and in LA, and I don't really notice a difference between Americans and Canadians as far as stupidity.  And as for Wal Mart, I live just down the street from one, and it's a whole different world in there.  Regular rules don't apply in Wal Mart.  I expect NOTHING from the staff, and I'm constantly dropping my shoulder into dumb ass people that stop in the middle of aisles, kids are running into my legs, and they always only have 2 lanes open when there's 30+ checkouts.

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
Americans just have a bad rep in around the world. Some americans were telling me that they would wear canadian flags cause ppl would treat them so much better. And i remember a couple friends went on the school trip in highschool and went to eat at some restaurant and a few americans were ahead of them but they got in first just cause they seen they were canadian. I went to florida for a week last feb and didnt notice a big difference but i wasnt there for very long. I just remember when i was in the mall all these ppl were asking me where i got my nikes from hah.

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »
I've been all over Washington, and in LA, and I don't really notice a difference between Americans and Canadians as far as stupidity.  And as for Wal Mart, I live just down the street from one, and it's a whole different world in there.  Regular rules don't apply in Wal Mart.  I expect NOTHING from the staff, and I'm constantly dropping my shoulder into dumb ass people that stop in the middle of aisles, kids are running into my legs, and they always only have 2 lanes open when there's 30+ checkouts.

Yep, thats how it is here at walmart.  The sad thing is...walmart probably represents over half of america...thats fucking scary to think that over half of the country is filled w/ those people.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 10:16:50 PM »
are you basing your opinion on an entire nation, based on the fucks who work at walmart?

am i understanding you correctly?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 10:40:05 PM »
are you basing your opinion on an entire nation, based on the fucks who work at walmart?

I am basing my opinion on everyday encounters...I just used walmart as an example.

Walmart was one example that I gave...and from that you concluded as to that was how I based my entire opinion about americans being dumb?  hmmm....

However, I do believe walmart would be a good basis of opinion to judge the majority of america (both its employees and customers.)

penenstamp

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »
Are Americans really that fucking dumb?  or is it just people in general, worldwide are just dumb.

People worldwide are dumb. What stands out for non-Americans in America though is that people live so much in their own safe little world. They don't know anything about the rest of the world: what happens in the world, where countries are located, who live where, etc.

One guy asked me if we had planes in The Netherlands. I laughed, but it was actually serious question from him. :-\

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 11:00:29 PM »

I am basing my opinion on everyday encounters...I just used walmart as an example.

Walmart was one example that I gave...and from that you concluded as to that was how I based my entire opinion about americans being dumb?  hmmm....

However, I do believe walmart would be a good basis of opinion to judge the majority of america (both its employees and customers.)

yeah, because what i said was a statement, not a question. ::)

and why is walmart a good basis to judge usa on?  most people, that i know at least, hate walmart.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 11:06:18 PM »
People are stupid everywhere. Americans are just stupid and misinformed.

Walmart is the fuckin epicenter of retardation though. I don't even fuck with that place.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 08:21:37 AM »
lol to answer ur question.. YES! I lived in Israel for 3 years and Israelis are much sharper people.. when you go into a store and ask a question the person knows exactly what theyre talking about, are fast, sharp, and give u in the info ur looking for AND THEN SOME lol.. When I came back to school here I discovered that I had already taken 10th grade math in 5th grade over there lmao..  They learn english as a second language starting 3rd grade (over here you start learning a second lang in 9th) and yeah.. generally they're a lot smarter than the typical american... :-X :-\

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
I went to mexico on spring break a couple years ago, and i had some sexy american girls asking me if there was any black people in canada  ???

I was like "bitch, Canada is like the most diverse country in the world. Of course theres black people in Canada!"

True Story.

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 09:36:09 AM »
^^ LMAO

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 09:57:35 AM »
not lived in the us but been there alot. I wouldn't say americans are dumber. They just don't feel the need to be aware of what's going on outside of their little world. Some people feel good in their stupidity and don't feel like they have to better themselves with higher knowledge. Maybe the school system is also part of the problem. i talk to a dude in NY onced and he thought canada was overseas. In my country dude wouldn't have passed 4th grade with that conception in mind.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »
Are Americans really that fucking dumb?  or is it just people in general, worldwide are just dumb.

People worldwide are dumb. What stands out for non-Americans in America though is that people live so much in their own safe little world. They don't know anything about the rest of the world: what happens in the world, where countries are located, who live where, etc.

One guy asked me if we had planes in The Netherlands. I laughed, but it was actually serious question from him. :-\

what? You  already have planes in Holland :o Then why didn't my grandfather encounter any  when he bombed your country?   :-[
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:30:23 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »