Author Topic: Question for the ppl who have lived both in America and another country  (Read 893 times)

Raphael

Re: Question for the ppl who have lived both in America and another country
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 11:06:48 AM »
^^coooold ;D

Jared Taylor

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »
In Africa, they still kill people for practicing "witchcraft". I'm not aware of anyone in America doing that for about 500 years now.

'Nuff said.

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 11:19:03 AM »
I would say that there are so many people in america u cant just say that theyre dumb lol.. there are plenty of smart people here, and even more dumb people.. I would just say that americans arent SHARP :)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 11:19:05 AM »
^^coooold ;D

sorry guys I have to apologize for that comment, that was very immature   and I want to express that this statement doesn't reflect my attitude towards people from the Netherlands, or from any other country.
Damn Janitor you need to stop drinking so much and keep your inner thoughts for yourself :stupid:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 12:01:43 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 11:23:14 AM »
I've live  in America, but was raised in Canada. Americans aren't dumber, just more ignorant. When you look at all America has accomplished in its history, it's hard to knock them for being stupid. But like a few people said, they remain completely unaware of the world outside them. You wouldn't believe some of the stupid questions I've been asked about Canada.

Just watch this video. :laugh:

Hey Ma

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 11:24:45 AM »
Well I lived in Vancouver, BC for a little over a year and I'll say in my experience that people are pretty ignorant wherever you go. It's just that each country has it's own set of ignorant traits. In America, we are generally lazy, in Canada, they are generally sheltered, in the middle east they think Allah wants them to stone women to death. Every place has it's own varying set of ignorant traits that defines their ignorant stereotype. In my opinion America is such a vast place with so many different cultures wrapped up in it that there are more ignorant trends you see on a day to day basis, especially if you are at a place like fucking Wal Mart.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 11:30:07 AM by B A N A N A S »

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 12:01:31 PM »
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »
GOD BLESS AMERICA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rE_RB0UgJTo&amp;hl=de&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rE_RB0UgJTo&amp;hl=de&amp;fs=1</a>

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 03:40:25 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 04:08:09 PM »
You can definitely point a finger at the US educational system for a lot of American ignorance. At the end of the day though, you choose to remain blind to the facts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 04:14:20 PM »
my take on it is this; your average human being is probably only a few IQ points above being classified as retarded. America has alot more people than most other countries, so it seems like there's alot more retards when the % really evens out

i work with alot of US people because of my job and alot of them seem somewhat retarded. when you look at the way they are depicted on tv (tony sopranos for example) which is the way most people outside of the US will make up their mind on ameicans this probably doesn't do you guys alot of justice.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

dexter

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 08:12:53 AM »
my take on it is this; your average human being is probably only a few IQ points above being classified as retarded. America has alot more people than most other countries, so it seems like there's alot more retards when the % really evens out

i work with alot of US people because of my job and alot of them seem somewhat retarded. when you look at the way they are depicted on tv (tony sopranos for example) which is the way most people outside of the US will make up their mind on ameicans this probably doesn't do you guys alot of justice.
What MORON WOULD BELIEVE TV DEPICTIONS are TRUE?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 09:04:45 AM »
People outside the US are retarded. Man, It's like they want to prove Americans are dumb. In reality, we are a nation of innovation, and invention. Say what you want, but most people I come across don't act like Wal-Mart employees, shoppers or anything that deals with Wal-Mart.

penenstamp

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 09:10:10 AM »
People outside the US are retarded. Man, It's like they want to prove Americans are dumb. In reality, we are a nation of innovation, and invention.

So is Japan and so is Holland. The average American that I've met (and I've met quite a few) is ignorant about a lot of things that I think is basic knowledge.

You can definitely point a finger at the US educational system for a lot of American ignorance. At the end of the day though, you choose to remain blind to the facts.

I agree with that. When I heard in America you learn topography in history class and not in geography class I was stunned.

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 09:44:35 AM »
People outside the US are retarded. Man, It's like they want to prove Americans are dumb. In reality, we are a nation of innovation, and invention.

So is Japan and so is Holland. The average American that I've met (and I've met quite a few) is ignorant about a lot of things that I think is basic knowledge.

I agree with that. When I heard in America you learn topography in history class and not in geography class I was stunned.

I took geography in 12th grade.  I learned about clouds and rocks.  Then I dropped the class.