Author Topic: Question for the ppl who have lived both in America and another country  (Read 922 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: Question for the ppl who have lived both in America and another country
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2009, 02:41:21 AM »
I've asked myself the same question before

people are dumb as hell everywhere, every spot on earth

as far as where I'm from, I always thought a good example of what you're talking about is a baseball game

things like sporting events are amazing, you can look in the crowd and you can point out who's dumb and who's not

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2009, 02:44:10 AM »
^^coooold ;D

sorry guys I have to apologize for that comment, that was very immature   and I want to express that this statement doesn't reflect my attitude towards people from the Netherlands, or from any other country.
Damn Janitor you need to stop drinking so much and keep your inner thoughts for yourself :stupid:

quit being such a pussy

:-[

penenstamp

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2009, 03:03:25 AM »

I suggest you mail your apology letter to the Alaskan governor soon.

I've been to Bedrock, AZ. There were indeed dinos living next to homo sapiens.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2009, 08:22:17 AM »
the fact that more than 40% of the us population believe in creationnism is symbolic of how dumb the average american is. It's crazy that a person like sarah palin who said to the LA times that she believe that human and dinosaures lived at the same time is also someting you dont see in my country

In Africa, they still kill people for practicing "witchcraft". I'm not aware of anyone in America doing that for about 500 years now.

'Nuff said.

lol. Also true.

untrue, people dont do that in africa. Neither in new guinea or amazonia

Jared Taylor

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2009, 03:18:55 PM »
untrue, people dont do that in africa. Neither in new guinea or amazonia

Sure they do, it's been documented in Angola. Because negroes are illiterate savages whose mental capacity is inferior that of whites.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »
im sorry but this experience summed it up for me

walking back to work on my lunch break...i passed two american tourists by the post office

i overheard their convo no word of a lie the woman turned to her husband

"oh my god!!!....is that like a real english post office??"...no its a fucking tourist attraction dumbass

also sure you heard about the girl who posted on a forum from atlanta durin the russia-georgia dispute

"on the news it says russia are invadibg georgia...but i cant see anything from my window"

add electing george bush and failin to note the name "football" was already in use

and yah it looks bad...but hey theres stupid folk everywhere i deal wit fuckwits on a daily basis :-\