Author Topic: 50 Cent - I Get It In (Prod. Dr. Dre) [CDQ]  (Read 2060 times)

underdog

Re: 50 Cent - I Get It In (Prod. Dr. Dre) [CDQ]
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »
my bad -edit...

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 08:51:07 AM »

diggin the piano after a few spins

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 10:30:35 AM »
Everybody is a fucking critic, and most of yall are HATERS. If you want some hot ass music, go make it yourself? See how easy it is to drop a song you think is hot and then 10000 fucking retards come out of left field saying its WHACK. So for all you retards thinking that dre is going to drop something equal to the chronics or NWA ...wise the fuck up...its not going to happen...

Matty

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 12:41:01 PM »
there's so much anger on this forum toward people who aint feeling this new shit that's being put out from dre and the aftermath clique. i'm one of them - i especially don't like this track. i base my expectations on dre's music from a lot of his recent work that i liked so when i say this is trash it is a reasonable viewpoint.

why has everyone who doesn't like something gotta be a hater all of a sudden? i think this hater shit is getting extremely played out. even rappers are using it to try and make all their critics seem like some angry nerds. why don't the people who disagree stop labelling everyone as haters and instead state why there is merit to the music, why they think it's hot.

people's expectations on music these days has lowered so drastically that people are prepared to big up almost anything that isn't as bad as lollipop and the recent trash that the industry has been putting out. i got so much classic music to go back to that makes it easy to regard sub-par new releases as what they are - sub-par. and it's not called being stuck in the past, it's about taste.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »
there's so much anger on this forum toward people who aint feeling this new shit that's being put out from dre and the aftermath clique. i'm one of them - i especially don't like this track. i base my expectations on dre's music from a lot of his recent work that i liked so when i say this is trash it is a reasonable viewpoint.

why has everyone who doesn't like something gotta be a hater all of a sudden? i think this hater shit is getting extremely played out. even rappers are using it to try and make all their critics seem like some angry nerds. why don't the people who disagree stop labelling everyone as haters and instead state why there is merit to the music, why they think it's hot.

people's expectations on music these days has lowered so drastically that people are prepared to big up almost anything that isn't as bad as lollipop and the recent trash that the industry has been putting out. i got so much classic music to go back to that makes it easy to regard sub-par new releases as what they are - sub-par. and it's not called being stuck in the past, it's about taste.

exactly, props

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »
 :-\ The fuck has happened to dre?

The melody is actual dope, it has potential but its way too skeletal like alot of recent dre beats. And please dont give me the dre makes simple beats shit because i've followed dres career for year and years and the special thing about dre is, he can make a layered complex beat with funk sound organised and simple. Where are all the trademark dre effects in the background too? Thats why he is the best.

This though, like alot of dres recent shit is average. Its a simple loop and a drum pattern.  Dre would always make layered shit, no monotone bullshit. For real, i hope dre spent a day or 2 max working on this because if dre spent some real effort on this, the beat has a melody and a base he could have worked off, but releasing shit like this as a lead single for aftermath artists is abit low. lol.

By the way, great post matty.

pz!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 08:00:35 PM »
Everybody is a fucking critic, and most of yall are HATERS. If you want some hot ass music, go make it yourself? See how easy it is to drop a song you think is hot and then 10000 fucking retards come out of left field saying its WHACK. So for all you retards thinking that dre is going to drop something equal to the chronics or NWA ...wise the fuck up...its not going to happen...

i think it has.... Detox!

dameons

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »
This song sucks ! Shade says to turn it up loud to hear it better. At any volume , this is garbage. "Crack A Bottle" was top shelf for sure , but this beat was solid , but combined with 50's terrible flow , this sinks and stinks.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 08:55:35 PM »

exactly, props

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:30 PM »
There's actually a new song called heartless monster which imo is better.

Matty

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2009, 09:27:45 PM »
wow that other track is actually pretty good. we need a thread on it for sure.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 04:58:20 AM »

The melody is actual dope, it has potential but its way too skeletal like alot of recent dre beats. And please dont give me the dre makes simple beats shit because i've followed dres career for year and years and the special thing about dre is, he can make a layered complex beat with funk sound organised and simple. Where are all the trademark dre effects in the background too? Thats why he is the best.

This though, like alot of dres recent shit is average. Its a simple loop and a drum pattern.  Dre would always make layered shit, no monotone bullshit. For real, i hope dre spent a day or 2 max working on this because if dre spent some real effort on this, the beat has a melody and a base he could have worked off, but releasing shit like this as a lead single for aftermath artists is abit low. lol.

pz!

What up Lyrical G, long time since I've seen you post. Anyways, if you wanna know how the track was made; Em and 50 were in Detroit recording for their albums and Em played some Dre beats to 50 and 50 picked this one.
And I like this beat. Definetly the best club beat Dre dropped since Big Bang project. And yeah, this beat is not super complex but how do you know that is what 50 was looking for ? 50 is known for recycling his shit and I bet that as soon as he heard this beat he thought of "Just A Lil Bit". And this beat is like an improved version of that song, which was just a loop. This one has that dark piano and that "fast car driving by you" effect (lol I don't know how else to describe it).

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 10:32:43 AM »

pz!

What up Lyrical G, long time since I've seen you post. Anyways, if you wanna know how the track was made; Em and 50 were in Detroit recording for their albums and Em played some Dre beats to 50 and 50 picked this one.
And I like this beat. Definetly the best club beat Dre dropped since Big Bang project. And yeah, this beat is not super complex but how do you know that is what 50 was looking for ? 50 is known for recycling his shit and I bet that as soon as he heard this beat he thought of "Just A Lil Bit". And this beat is like an improved version of that song, which was just a loop. This one has that dark piano and that "fast car driving by you" effect (lol I don't know how else to describe it).

Wat up wat up meho, yeh i be super busy these days man, its hard to keep in pace with life shit right now let alone whats poppin in dubcc but i try and drop my 2 cents when i can.

Anyway i agree, the actual melody is not bad and i dont think its wack, i just think dre could do so much more on this beat. Just a lil bit was not my shit but the instrumental to that is much better than this. Its more complex, the drum pattern is better and its okay.

Anyway i think this could get spins a club for sure, if dre spent more time on this, he would have had a nice joint in my opinion BUT if this is the shit dre is letting pass for singles of aftermath artists now, i worry about the direction dre is taking.

By the way after a few more spins, i actually think this could do well in a club, 50 does his club thing on this if im honest. The hook has club potential. 'I need a drink'

pz
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 11:33:08 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2009, 05:41:02 AM »

The Chronics and NWA beats were dope beats.  U don't think he's never gonna drop dope beats again and just continue to put out average shit which I wouldn't feel, no matter who produced it?

If someone gave me this track and asked if I wanted to rap over it, I would say no..  Plain and simple there are so many other cats out right now killing the game, Dre's beats lately just haven't been inspiring.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »

The Chronics and NWA beats were dope beats.  U don't think he's never gonna drop dope beats again and just continue to put out average shit which I wouldn't feel, no matter who produced it?

If someone gave me this track and asked if I wanted to rap over it, I would say no..  Plain and simple there are so many other cats out right now killing the game, Dre's beats lately just haven't been inspiring.

"It could've been you" is the best production I've heard in such a long time i cant even remember.  the quality of that instrumental is outstanding.  The Dr.'s been saving/working on that exclusive shit just for him.  Play that new joint wit Kellz/50 and then put on some Kanye West or Just Blaze or even Timbaland and you'll see that it doesn't even compare.  I'm sure R.Kelly had something to do with that instrumental but its still Dre.  I'm not even speaking this truth bcuz Dr. Dre is my favorite producer but even if it was Bill Oreilly making production sound this good he would deserve FULL PRAISES.  Its not even in "regular" beat-making style pattern, its complex and the melody breaks down in various different ways.  If Detox is gonna end up with songs like these and BISD and Relapse are getting the "scraps" then we'll all be in for a treat from the 4 headed monster (dre, em, 50, bishop).